Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday July 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 15 2013, 08:27 AM (9,841 Views)
S loves EJ

When I first heard of CS character it felt that they were bringing her in since Sami is with EJ, so they needed someone else for Rafe. If they wanted to reunite Safe why bother to bring in a new character still who knows except for the writers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

S loves EJ
Jul 17 2013, 06:20 AM
When I first heard of CS character it felt that they were bringing her in since Sami is with EJ, so they needed someone else for Rafe. If they wanted to reunite Safe why bother to bring in a new character still who knows except for the writers.
They've done this thing over and over again on soaps....they have a couple split up, she/he starts a relationship with another person, they seem happy, in love until the ex starts a relationship with someone else and then all of a sudden her/his jealousy starts to come forward and they insert themselves into the budding relationship. It's a classic soap staple....a triangle....it's done and I don't doubt that it MAY be done with Rafe and Chrishell's character.....obviously what way it goes is anyone's guess....

Hamilton
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 16 2013, 11:03 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 16 2013, 09:05 PM
concerned
Jul 16 2013, 05:39 PM
camera shy
Jul 16 2013, 06:59 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't know why you would think Rafe would think Sami would never shoot him.
He should know better than most how easy it is for her to pull the trigger.

Ejamiīs and Safeīs relationships are quite different, and so are Rafeīs and EJīs personalitys. I donīt know if Rafe would do anything bad enough to make Sami want to shoot him. She wouldnīt shoot him just because he slept with Kate, when she has pulled the trigger she has had stronger motives than that.

concerned
Jul 16 2013, 05:45 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 16 2013, 11:48 AM
Since they are bringing in a new love interest for Rafe I think their plan was to continue to write for Ejami, but if things donīt work out between Rafe and Jordan they might change their minds and go back to Safe, and since they are taping 4 months ahead they might already have done that. It is of course other factors involved aswell like if GG keeps complaining how bored he is they might fire him, and just how committed they are to Ejami. If they want EJ to become the new Stefano that might not go well with Ejami.
What was it that Lucas said?

Something about Sami wanting what she can't have.

I can't see the arrival of hot new Chrishell Stause character in Rafe's life being a precluder to Sami wanting Rafe back. If anything it will just make her want him more.

Hell we didn't even need Autumn on the screen for her to make her mind up that she wanted Lucas back.

It depends on the writers intentions, it could lead to a triangle with CS new character and Safe itīs a strong possibility, but if the writers are committed to make Jordan and Rafe a new power couple and if they have chemistry it may not.
Well if they want to make Jordan and Rafe into a new power couple nothing would make me root for them more than Sami wanting back with Rafe.

Its been way too long since Sami took a fall with repercussions that lasted longer than a week.
I'd take great enjoyment in watching Sami suffer her loss of Rafe and stew while he doesn't give her a second glance.

It's time for Rafe to fall hard for someone else and I'm hoping they do this Jordan/Rafe relationship right. A frustrated unhappy Sami would be icing on the cake.

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Jul 17 2013, 08:47 AM
S loves EJ
They've done this thing over and over again on soaps....they have a couple split up, she/he starts a relationship with another person, they seem happy, in love until the ex starts a relationship with someone else and then all of a sudden her/his jealousy starts to come forward and they insert themselves into the budding relationship. It's a classic soap staple....a triangle....it's done and I don't doubt that it MAY be done with Rafe and Chrishell's character.....obviously what way it goes is anyone's guess....

I know triangels has been done a lot in soaps, and that itīs possible that they will do that with Jordan, Rafe and Sami. I just felt when I first got the news of Jordan that it wasnīt the writers oringal plan, but it could change especially if Jordan and Rafe doesnīt have chemistry. I not sure why I felt that way maybe because of the Lock stock and barrel for Ejami, or GG tweets about being bored and maybe it is time to move on, or if they wanted to do a triangel why not just do a Ejami/Safe triangel.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 17 2013, 09:41 AM
LuvingLumi
S loves EJ

I know triangels has been done a lot in soaps, and that itīs possible that they will do that with Jordan, Rafe and Sami. I just felt when I first got the news of Jordan that it wasnīt the writers oringal plan, but it could change especially if Jordan and Rafe doesnīt have chemistry. I not sure why I felt that way maybe because of the Lock stock and barrel for Ejami, or GG tweets about being bored and maybe it is time to move on, or if they wanted to do a triangel why not just do a Ejami/Safe triangel.
Maybe because the Safe/Ejami triangle has been done to death over the past few years and they want to shake things up a bit in a different way with someone different in the mix. Maybe it's time for Sami not to be the one fought over for a change.

concerned
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jul 17 2013, 10:18 AM
S loves EJ
Jul 17 2013, 09:41 AM
LuvingLumi
S loves EJ

Maybe because the Safe/Ejami triangle has been done to death over the past few years and they want to shake things up a bit in a different way with someone different in the mix. Maybe it's time for Sami not to be the one fought over for a change.
Wouldn't it be nice if all of her menfolk found new ladies to love whilst she's sitting in her orange jumpsuit behind bars.

I'd even be willing to take Taylor back to make it happen.

I know its got buckley's chance of happening but it would make me happy.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 15 2013, 12:05 PM
I enjoy Abe sternly yet calmly chastising Kate for not telling them Rafe thinks Sami shot him.
It's not any of Abe's business. Abe acting like an a-hole again and I don't like it. He acts like Rafe's attacker wasn't found.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Jul 15 2013, 03:14 PM
Panda Panda
Jul 15 2013, 01:11 PM
Ciara didn't know who Kristen was when she found the photo just that Kristen was someone her cousin Brady was dating. Ciara thought the picture of Kristen giving money to the homeless (kinda true lol!) and she wanted to share the picture with Brady and Kris.

Then a little later Ciara and Kristen had a nice conversation in HTC about Ciara acting out in school because she missed Bo. After that Ciara decided she liked Kristen because Kris didn't talk down to her (something like that) and because Kris was *nice*
How is Ciara Brady's cousin? Is it because Isabella was Bo's sister?
Of course, that would make them cousins. Duh!!! First cousins. When brothers & sisters have children, those children are first cousins. Wow!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 19 2013, 04:36 PM
Matt
I enjoy Abe sternly yet calmly chastising Kate for not telling them Rafe thinks Sami shot him.
It's not any of Abe's business. Abe acting like an a-hole again and I don't like it. He acts like Rafe's attacker wasn't found.
It isn't Maggie being nosy. Abe is an officer investagating a crime, it is his business.

There's no proof that Bernardi was attacking Rafe, no red flags in his history. A friend of Rafes' was found dead in the room without a weapon.

Even if a razor is found there's no proof that it wasn't a gift for Rafe when he wakes up, or Bernardi's personal razor he had in his pocket because it fell out of his bag when he took his overnight bag into his house, and he hadn't had a chance to put it back yet. There's no law against owning a razor

The only witness claiming he had a weapon in his hand to use against Rafe is his killer. Of course Abe is suspicious and wants to know exactly what Rafe said when he woke up.

For all Abe knows, Rafe isn't confused. He woke up and saw Sami aiming for him, but slipped back into a coma before he saw Bernardi jump in front of the bullet to save his life, and that's why Rafe thinks Sami shot him. He has every reason to be angry that Kate didn't give him this information.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 19 2013, 06:41 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Matt
It isn't Maggie being nosy. Abe is an officer investagating a crime, it is his business.

There's no proof that Bernardi was attacking Rafe, no red flags in his history. A friend of Rafes' was found dead in the room without a weapon.

Even if a razor is found there's no proof that it wasn't a gift for Rafe when he wakes up, or Bernardi's personal razor he had in his pocket because it fell out of his bag when he took his overnight bag into his house, and he hadn't had a chance to put it back yet. There's no law against owning a razor

The only witness claiming he had a weapon in his hand to use against Rafe is his killer. Of course Abe is suspicious and wants to know exactly what Rafe said when he woke up.

For all Abe knows, Rafe isn't confused. He woke up and saw Sami aiming for him, but slipped back into a coma before he saw Bernardi jump in front of the bullet to save his life, and that's why Rafe thinks Sami shot him. He has every reason to be angry that Kate didn't give him this information.
Rafe was in a coma, he wouldn't know what happened with Bernardi. Rafe thinks the reason he's in the hospital is that Sami shot him, which Abe knows did NOT happen, even though he's acting like the crime hasn't been solved. He wasn't shot, he was beaten to a pulp by the guy who wanted to kill Nick, thought Rafe was Nick for some reason, lol. Guess he needs glasses. Maybe Abe is getting Alzheimer's.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 19 2013, 11:22 PM
TreasureCove
Kevin_Buchanan
Matt

Rafe was in a coma, he wouldn't know what happened with Bernardi. Rafe thinks the reason he's in the hospital is that Sami shot him, which Abe knows did NOT happen, even though he's acting like the crime hasn't been solved. He wasn't shot, he was beaten to a pulp by the guy who wanted to kill Nick, thought Rafe was Nick for some reason, lol. Guess he needs glasses. Maybe Abe is getting Alzheimer's.
Read the bolded part again. We know what happened in that room, but Abe wasn't there. There is no reason for him to believe Sami with her track record of lies against Bernardi's spotless record. Abe has no reason to believe that Rafe was under attack. It's really stupid that the jury let her off. Marge is right, someone had to have been paid off.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 20 2013, 01:02 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 20 2013, 12:54 AM
Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 19 2013, 11:22 PM
TreasureCove
Kevin_Buchanan

Read the bolded part again. We know what happened in that room, but Abe wasn't there. There is no reason for him to believe Sami with her track record of lies against Bernardi's spotless record. Abe has no reason to believe that Rafe was under attack. It's really stupid that the jury let her off. Marge is right, someone had to have been paid off.
I have served on both a regular jury and a grand jury panel. Whether a true bill is returned has much more to do with the evidence the prosecutor chooses to present to the grand jury. Justin was right, the prosecutor should have gone for a lesser charge, and Sami would probably have been indicted.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 16 2013, 11:03 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 16 2013, 09:05 PM
concerned
Jul 16 2013, 05:39 PM
camera shy
Jul 16 2013, 06:59 AM

I don't know why you would think Rafe would think Sami would never shoot him.
He should know better than most how easy it is for her to pull the trigger.

Ejamiīs and Safeīs relationships are quite different, and so are Rafeīs and EJīs personalitys. I donīt know if Rafe would do anything bad enough to make Sami want to shoot him. She wouldnīt shoot him just because he slept with Kate, when she has pulled the trigger she has had stronger motives than that.

concerned
Jul 16 2013, 05:45 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 16 2013, 11:48 AM
Since they are bringing in a new love interest for Rafe I think their plan was to continue to write for Ejami, but if things donīt work out between Rafe and Jordan they might change their minds and go back to Safe, and since they are taping 4 months ahead they might already have done that. It is of course other factors involved aswell like if GG keeps complaining how bored he is they might fire him, and just how committed they are to Ejami. If they want EJ to become the new Stefano that might not go well with Ejami.
What was it that Lucas said?

Something about Sami wanting what she can't have.

I can't see the arrival of hot new Chrishell Stause character in Rafe's life being a precluder to Sami wanting Rafe back. If anything it will just make her want him more.

Hell we didn't even need Autumn on the screen for her to make her mind up that she wanted Lucas back.

It depends on the writers intentions, it could lead to a triangel with CS new character and Safe itīs a strong possibility, but if the writers are committed to make jordan and Rafe a new power couple and if they have chemistry it may not.
Well if they want to make Jordan and Rafe into a new power couple nothing would make me root for them more than Sami wanting back with Rafe.

Its been way too long since Sami took a fall with repercussions that lasted longer than a week.
I dont think Safe will be getting back together.
I do believe Rafe Nightmare was a premonition.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply