Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday July 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 15 2013, 08:27 AM (9,984 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Jul 15 2013, 12:26 PM
I am NOT feeling this Kate/Rafe romance. Also my Jennifer love has been restored but if they have to have a non-Jack love interest why don't they just bring Frankie back or maybe even try a Brandon/Jen redux.
It wasn't even supposed to be a "romance" they were just having a fling.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I really need TPTB to give us one scene where Jennifer (NOT politely) tells Maggie to butt the HELL out of HER life! This is getting ridiculous! It's like they WANT us to hate Maggie! And that crying guilt-trip? Bullshit.

Lauren Koslow looks simply stunning, but I'm tired of the whining over Rafe. What happened to their fun little fling? That's how it should've stayed!

I could watch Kristen and Nicole butt heads for an entire hour and absolutely NEVER get bored.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dammit. I can't help it, but I actually like Nick & Gabi. Still.

Kriss4

Nick's on?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, hellooooo Eric Martsolf in a tank top...
Edited by Matt, Jul 15 2013, 12:31 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 15 2013, 12:29 PM
It's so much better now because they're both looking at their relationship in a mature adult way.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

How the fuck did Brady find out Kristen lied about the painting? She sure as hell didn't tell him

concerned
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 15 2013, 12:30 PM
Well, hellooooo Eric Martsolf in a tank top...
Is this top solar proof???
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*swoon* Eric likes to think of Nicole as his "guardian angel"

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 15 2013, 12:29 PM
They now have a complicated and interesting history. And they have behaved 1000x more mature in their recent scenes that Dannifer has ever been. And CB's acting is getting better by the day.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen ships Daniel/Jennifer. She truly is evil.

am103
Member Avatar

Ericole never fails to melt my heart. Sigh.

Also, I can't believe the show got Jamie Lyn Bauer to come back for a short stint and missed out the chance for Kristen/Laura scenes and for Laura to put her two cents in on the Jennifer/Kristen friendship! That would have been GOLD!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The Kristen/Jen friendship is nice in a way but at the same time it's so weird. Not so much because of what Kristen did to Jen's mom but rather because Kristen and Jen were mostly friends because of Peter.

I always thought Billie/Kristen was a more genuine friendship back in the day.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 15 2013, 12:38 PM.

Kriss4

I think it doesn't make sense. Jen doesn't even KNOW Kristen.

am103
Member Avatar

Gabi: "Okay. So, I will wait for Justin's call. And just so you know... I'm not going to be happy when it comes."

Wow. There is more angst in this Nick/Gabi scene than any Daniel/Jennifer scene. Ever. Who knew?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really do appreciate Daniel in that t-shirt.

am103
Member Avatar

I like that the show is almost flirting with the idea of Abe and Kayla again. The were shown a lot together last year, and then it stopped, and now it's sort of picking up again. I still don't know how I would feel about it, but I think I like it so far...

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Nicole looks like she's going clubbing, not working as a secretary.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, it's really amazing that Nick/Gabi are quite possibly one of (if not the) best written couples on the show. Will/Sonny comes close.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

The writers would be insane to abandon Nick and Gabi as a potential couple. So much potential there, so much need to rebuild trust.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply