Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday July 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 15 2013, 08:46 PM (9,542 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 17 2013, 02:27 AM
Are we ever going to get Kristen's reaction to the Ejami portrait? Should be fun.
I'm just so surprised by Chad and Kristen's response to EJ taking over DiMera Enterprises.

If I took over my mum's finances and house my brother and sister would not be taking it quietly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

What in the HELL was Sami wearing? However, I thought Sweeney actually rocked it and looked pretty good. It was so bad it worked.

Jennifer WORKS as the troubled mother. I also can't help but think how even with Jack just how great this story would be. Sigh. Fuck Daniel. What an awful waste of time he is. (Though I do believe he finally had a day off)

Sufer Doc and JennJenn are so going to solve the Eric/Kristen thing (the drugging part). I just know it.

Marlena and Will were my everything. I have MISSED them. Why in the hell have they not interacted more?

Can I just say how awesome the flow is between the characters. I LOVE the interaction. I just can't get past how good it's been.

Kristen/Brady ... damn you for making me want them to rip each other's clothes off and screw right there. Man. I like them. I admit it.

Judi Evans is fabulous. Adrienne is such a ... mess. I don't know. She's almost in hysterics and I just kind of love it. Even though I'm tired of hearing her about Will/etc. and think she should butt out. Even though she's spot on and right (like most mothers usually are).

WTF Sonny? Comb your hair. Ew.

Chandler has been looking EXTRA good lately. Same for Martsolf.

Love Sami ready to pounce on Adrienne. Hehe. I love their feud. So glad they're using Judi regularly. Adrienne's reaction to the portrait was spot on. Loved it.

Abe/JJ was awesome. This is how I see Abe and he works so well as the go to unofficial 'patriarch'. (Tom will always be the patriarch, IMO, just like Alice will always be the matriarch).

Loved Roman for the first time in probably ever with Josh Taylor in the role. His interaction with Jeannie was kind of fun. Go figure. I like Jen Lilley but IDK, I'm not there with the character yet. Almost, but not quite. Not sure if it's her or the writing.

Solid episode. Love Adrienne finally seeing that damn video lol. However, I just don't see how one video is recorded over the other or something like that, but whatever I guess, lol.

And I think Matt and a few others have been pointing this out for weeks now but yes the background music has gotten insanely better. I was in love with the music used at the end of the episode as Brady paced and Kristen reflected.

Seriously, what happened with this show? I literally enjoy everything (even though I do have some gripes, like Kate panting after Rafe and all 'in love'). I even liked Gabi/Rafe the other day. Like I was actually moved by them in scenes together.
Edited by KMan101, Jul 17 2013, 06:08 AM.

Sweet and Salty

Laufeyson
Jul 17 2013, 01:21 AM
Mitchapalooza
Jul 16 2013, 04:53 PM
Panda Panda
Jul 16 2013, 01:39 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 16 2013, 01:29 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
The pants are okay. It's everything else that's a travesty.
No...no those pants are NOT ok!
Her whole look is NOT ok!
It's fitting, IMO,for how she's feeling. Superior.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jul 17 2013, 07:48 AM
Laufeyson
Mitchapalooza
Panda Panda
Jul 16 2013, 01:39 PM

No...no those pants are NOT ok!
Sami/AS looks awful IMO. She looks old and hard and ridiculous with those fugly as hell pants. Way past time to drop that pink streak in her hair, too. If they are trying to go for the sophisticated look then someone totally missed the mark.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jul 17 2013, 07:57 AM
Sweet and Salty
Laufeyson
Mitchapalooza

Sami/AS looks awful IMO. She looks old and hard and ridiculous with those fugly as hell pants. Way past time to drop that pink streak in her hair, too. If they are trying to go for the sophisticated look then someone totally missed the mark.
Besides being a hideous outfit, it's suppose to be a scorching hot summer day. :huh1:

camera shy

concerned
Jul 17 2013, 02:38 AM
camera shy
Jul 17 2013, 02:27 AM
Are we ever going to get Kristen's reaction to the Ejami portrait? Should be fun.
I'm just so surprised by Chad and Kristen's response to EJ taking over DiMera Enterprises.

If I took over my mum's finances and house my brother and sister would not be taking it quietly.
Especially if your father was filthy rich like Stefano, you'd wonder what gave your brother the right to take over everything. If was Kristen are Chad I wouldn't trust EJ to divide everything up fairly and be talking to a lawyer.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

magicsteacher
Sweet and Salty
Laufeyson
Mitchapalooza

She looks like a biker chick...she can totally go ride a bike on SOA
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jul 17 2013, 11:10 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Sweet and Salty
Jul 16 2013, 08:20 PM
rfsexton
Jul 16 2013, 02:31 PM
Sweet and Salty
Jul 16 2013, 12:54 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Jul 16 2013, 12:26 PM
This fuckin Kmart ad is so offensive that I had to use offensive language to describe it. But really!! Arrggh!
It's unbelievable.
No KMart here, so I am most curious at to what is in the ad that is so offensive. If you don't feel comfy posting it here, a PM is fine
It's so stupid! They're advertizing Knickers, but it's clearly an obnoxious dig at Blacks. Knickers=Niggers. They go on about buying some "knickers" to dance, work in the yard....I can't remember what all. But I'm quite sure it's a dig that blacks are only good for slavery/hard work, dancing/rhythm...yet there's a black guy on there feigning offense. I haven't seen it but a couple times, and really haven't studied it, was just shocked.
I am becoming more and more convinced that I don't need to have the cable tv turned back on after I get my first or second paycheck.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I'll be able to tolerate Sami, the Lady of the Manor, only if the following things happen: 1) she has a Great Fall and is dragged kicking and screaming from the DiMansion, preferably while Kate, Nicole, and Adrienne laugh and point; and 2) Days releases a short Addams Family-style promo with Sami wearing what she wore on Tuesday.

Good grief, she was the female equivalent of a rooster strutting with its comb up and feathers ruffled.

concerned
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sweet and Salty
Laufeyson
Mitchapalooza

I'm starting to miss the plaid.

concerned
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sweet and Salty
Laufeyson
Mitchapalooza

I'm starting to miss the plaid.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 16 2013, 12:29 PM
Sweet and Salty
Jul 16 2013, 12:26 PM
Don't like Adrienne's necklace.
I don't like the orange slices necklace either.
looks like real orange coral to me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply