Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Actors' NOH8 Photos
Topic Started: Jul 16 2013, 04:18 PM (2,420 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

bigger pics can be viewed here: http://www.noh8campaign.com/photo-gallery/familiar-faces-part-6
(except Chandler's which is here: http://www.noh8campaign.com/photo-gallery/familiar-faces-part-2)

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

They fixed Eileen's later. Half the H is missing from her face there.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I so love them for doing this! NOH8

paul89

what does noh8 means?

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

What, no Melissa Reeves?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

paul89
Jul 17 2013, 09:06 PM
what does noh8 means?
Proposition 8 refers to the now defunct referendum in California that banned gay marriage. NoH8 was a pun (No Hate, and No Prop 8) that was part of the campaign against the proposition and for marriage equality.

dylan76
Member Avatar

Kansa, why do you dislike people standing up against hate & bigotry? That's just ... weird.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Drew
Jul 17 2013, 09:09 PM
What, no Melissa Reeves?
I know some Days actors support the NO8 cause but they just
haven't participated in the photo shoots.
Ummm my guess is MR
Isn't one of them which is her right but I find it
sad especially being involved in the entertainment industry where many of her co workers
And acquaintances might be gay

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Love ALL of these, but I especially love Stefano/Joseph. Nicely done. And LOL @ someone mentioning the conspicuous absence of Missy.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jul 18 2013, 01:56 PM.

Lana
Member Avatar

Love Bill Hayes photo for this campaign!! :wub2:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Lana
Jul 19 2013, 04:14 AM
Love Bill Hayes photo for this campaign!! :wub2:
Bill Hayes is such a badass!

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

I love this! Especially seeing a lot of the show's veteran actors appearing in such a great campaign. Thank you!

Miselemeas

JessicaLeigh
Jul 18 2013, 01:56 PM
Love ALL of these, but I especially love Stefano/Joseph. Nicely done. And LOL @ someone mentioning the conspicuous absence of Missy.
Galen Gering[Rafe] in my opinion,is by far and away, the best looking male there, of all ages.
He is absolutely gorgeous,of course I am biased, being as how he has been my alltime favorite
guy on Day's since he arrived there. But in spite of all that, I stand by what I said ,that is one
great photo of Mr. Gering, bring it Rafe;;Slainte

Graceland
Member Avatar

Eric Martsolf was really funny in an interview not too long ago where he said that he has more gay friends than straight, and that he was in a traveling production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" for crying out loud. lol. He said that he's majorly active in the gay community.

Someone pointed out that Jennifer wasn't anywhere near Sonny and Will on the beach in the 4th of July episode. I have no idea if they're intentionally keeping her away from that storyline or not.

I know that just because certain actors didn't take part in the NOH8 campaign, that doesn't mean they're somehow anti-gay. James Scott certainly isn't, and he didn't do that campaign, and I'm sure Alison and Arianne aren't as well. I would have liked a hot James Scott pictorial though. ;)

jwsel
Member Avatar

If I recall correctly, a couple of the early photos were done by actors who had occasion to be shot by the NoH8 photographer. I think it was Chandler and Freddie, who did a special shoot or were at an event where the photographer was. The other photos were done on one day when the photographer came to the Days set. So the most likely reason that a lot of the cast didn't have photos taken was simply that they were not shooting that day. Just so people understand, only one person -- Adam Bouska -- takes the official NoH8 celebrity photos, so it takes more to get an official photo than putting on a white shirt, painting your face, and picking up your iPhone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply