Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 29th; *updated 7/21*
Topic Started: Jul 17 2013, 01:28 AM (31,654 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("EJ's Visit")
EJ tries to be of comfort to Sami while visiting her in prison; Sonny and Will refuse to forgive Adrienne; Chad makes a confession to Justin.

Tuesday ("CT Scan")
Sami and EJ are hopeful she will make bail, until a surprise witness appears; Chad's CT scan pops up with concerning results.

Wednesday ("Good News")
EJ delivers some possible good news to Sami; Will believes he is holding Sonny back.

Thursday ("Eric Seeks Advice")
Eric turns to Hope for advice about Nicole; Cameron has some bad news about Chad's health.

Friday ("Impersonation")
Kristen impersonates someone from the past; JJ tries to retrieve his drugs without Nicole noticing.

**Update**

National Enquirer Spoilers
A surprise witness challenges Samiís chances at bail
Sonny and Will refuse to forgive Adrienne
Stefano offers Chad a unique opportunity
Nick tries to make amends with Rafe.
Theresa tries to get to know Daniel better.

http://rogue-ejami.com/

Sonny pleads with Justin to help Sami
Marge begs Rafe for help
Abe and Kayla come up with startling new information that might help Sami
Kate privately asks Kayla for a special request regarding Rafe.
Sami is touched when Lucas and Will show their support.
Chad is thrown when Stefano gives his word as a DiMera that he did not send Bernardi in to kill Rafe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Oh So Sami ended back up back in
the hot seat and the pokie after all.
Ej should bring a nice warm blanket
if he plans to spend some nights with
his sweet heart. :ermmmm:

concerned
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 17 2013, 01:28 AM
Monday ("EJ's Visit")
EJ tries to be of comfort to Sami while visiting her in prison; Sonny and Will refuse to forgive Adrienne; Chad makes a confession to Justin.

Don't visit her EJ, just let her rest there in her orange jumpsuit off camera.

Roman can visit her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

What's with Will ?

I thought if anyone would understand and be supportive of forgiving your mother regardless of the crazy actions they take it should be Will.

concerned
Member Avatar

We are rapidly running out of Chad time. If Chabby is going to happen I don't need CD wasting 1 of his 2 monthly appearances on Justin (regardless of how adorable he is).

Please send someone new on to rescue Abby from Cameron.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Oh, Sami. :( I like that EJ is there for her, trying to comfort her. She'll need it now that she's faced with prison time or worse.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("EJ's Visit")

Poor Justin...he got duped by his client, her fiance and her family. Hope he tells Sami to find herself a new attorney since they all withheld evidence.

deletemyaccountplease

Samis in jail?? Haha

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Speculation: Justin & Adrienne are kaput. Just wonder which 1/2 of that supercouple they'll ditch.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jul 17 2013, 07:41 AM
Angie79
Monday ("EJ's Visit")

Poor Justin...he got duped by his client, her fiance and her family. Hope he tells Sami to find herself a new attorney since they all withheld evidence.
Wonder what Justin's reaction will be when he finds out Sonny knew about the video too?

lachelle73

It was Chad and Sonny ideal to get rid of the video they thought they were the only ones who had it and Sonny at first didn't know he had. Sami/EJ weren't even going to tell Will about if Sonny hadn't made them. They should have told Justin just for something like this but they wouldn't expect Adrienne to turn it in but Adrienne has it out for Sami and I still am not sure why. She seemed to not give Will a fair chance because of Sami and Lucas at first but now its all Sami,Sami,Sami.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Justin is in a no win situation. Sami should have told him everything, from Bernardi to Will shooting Ej to everything including that video tape.....but obviously Ej and Sami think they know it all...and since junior was so busy worrying about how to take down father, he wasn't that preoccupied with Sami and her predicament.

How is Ej going to comfort Sami? by telling her that she'll be fine, that she's innocent and he knows it and he'll stop at nothing to get father to hand over the razor? Or what not....please...Ej can't do shit....

Mirage75
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Jul 17 2013, 07:47 AM
magicsteacher
Jul 17 2013, 07:41 AM
Angie79
Monday ("EJ's Visit")

Wonder what Justin's reaction will be when he finds out Sonny knew about the video too?
I'm curious about that too. Honestly, I so badly want Justin to rip into everyone that knew about that tape-including Sonny. I will be highly annoyed if only Adrienne gets yelled at and not the others. If Justin takes Sami's case, I hope he puts down some major ground rules and if they lie to him again, dump her ass and let her rot in jail.

As for Willass being nasty to Adrienne, he can f-off.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

See, this just kills me....Sonny and Chad did this whole thing...stuck Abigail in this and told Will about this tape and taking it off their phones. Adrienne does the right thing and gets slack from her son. Team Adrienne! Justin owes her a huge apology!

Sorry, STILL happy to see them on screen! :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

concerned
Jul 17 2013, 02:22 AM
We are rapidly running out of Chad time. If Chabby is going to happen I don't need CD wasting 1 of his 2 monthly appearances on Justin (regardless of how adorable he is).

Please send someone new on to rescue Abby from Cameron.
Chabby is a lost cause at this point.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and Justin better be siding with Adrienne after this one....I mean Sami/EJ & Sonny all lied to him about the tape....I know Sami is innocent...but only WE know that...the characters should be reacting as if she is guilty at this point (except Will/EJ obviously).

If they ALL turn on Adrienne...I will be PISSED!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Nice to see a Chad spoiler :wub:

But I still need Hope....

camera shy

talbab1994
Jul 17 2013, 09:08 AM
See, this just kills me....Sonny and Chad did this whole thing...stuck Abigail in this and told Will about this tape and taking it off their phones. Adrienne does the right thing and gets slack from her son. Team Adrienne! Justin owes her a huge apology!

Sorry, STILL happy to see them on screen! :)
Team Adrienne here too. Sonny better learn that there's no guarantee that the boyfriend you have at the moment is going to always be there for you, but your parents will if you have a good set of parents. Adrienne's his mother, she's allowed to worry about him and he can tell her stay out of his business in a more adult, calm way......he doesn't have to be disrespectful.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Chabby
Jul 17 2013, 10:48 AM
But I still need Hope....
this!!!!
i have no doubt Hope will be at the school-related function, but it would be nice to see her outside of that. She hasn't been on since July 1st, & it's sounding like we're gonna end up having a month where little Lauren appears in more episodes than Kristian.
We could've had Jen talk to Hope about her concerns re: Theresa. Does Hope even know that her niece is in town?
Maybe we'll get a few Hope episodes out of Sami's re-arrest.

michelle
Member Avatar

I agree that Sami should have told Justin, but I totally get why she didn't. I mean had she told him, she would have also had to tell him the whole Will shot EJ thing saga and that would have been a GIGANTIC mess. For everyone, including Will, Lucas, Hope, Roman, etc.

Either way, she's STILL innocent and Bernardi's still a dead, crooked, asshole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply