Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 29th; *updated 7/21*
Topic Started: Jul 17 2013, 01:28 AM (31,965 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

newlabone
Jul 26 2013, 03:29 PM
here's a few things I have been thinking about. do we need Stefano now there ej? why can't they find hope a new love interest and give them good story? bo's return doesn't seem anytime soon . the new Seth guy or vargus some how redeem him as a undercover cop to break up some kind of crime group. I am not overjoyed with the rapid infux of new characters they are rushing them in not giving then a chance to establish and grow they are being pushed in our face to quickly. we need much more of marlena hopefully her and will be have good screen time again. time to take marlena in a new direction as well. Jennifer , the dr dan jj I have no interest in I usually ff them when they are on . rafe well we have to see where that's going so I will be patent and see. I miss Maggie and victor.
Nicole needs more to do while she waits for Eric cause there will come a time he will stop being a priest but will still have a good clean spirit. I think its a long time down the road. Brady and Kristen I like it but its time for more indept writing other than Brady crying over her writers need to come up with a new angle. chad, nick, gabi they are not being used they are in limbo. I wish gabi would have to pay for what she done in the past. Cameron do something with him or write him out. kate we have to see cause I am not sure where they are going with rafe and kate but it could be interesting. I think ej and sammi really could be nasty together cause she turns evil like him no need now for Stefano anymore. kayla well I have to say her and abe would be a wonderful couple. ......now about will...... I don't want chandler to leave as will but I feel this guy is doing the right think in going after a degree cause his fame may not last for ever. I am happy to hear he would support a recast of will. I want sonny and will to be a major couple for a long time so start for a replacement take your time when searching cause you can find a good actor to slip into the roll and make it work. why will/sonny works the former writers took there time preparing viewers slowly and respectfully giving them good story . it was done with such grace,respect and the actor knew just how to bring the character to the screen in a most wonderful way. I think this is the best gay soap couple ever. dool need to continue with this couple although there may be a new actor paying will but if its done right we can learn to accept the change in actors and still love will and sonny . I want gabi gone let will and soony bring up the baby . put gabi in jail she deserves it . oh by the way, if the writer start will and gabi as a couple a lot of viewers will be upset. keep will and sonny together. give them great writing and they will give viewers a reason to keep watching. well that's enough for now. I have touched on most of the character but the last comment as to be for the wonderful nurse Maxine ??? can't remember her name for certain ,whos always at the nursing station shes so wonderful and I enjoy all her scenes.well that's my thought. agree or disagree click the little hand let me know ? lol love to hear everyones comments I read them all...... :shithitfan:
loooooooooool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
EJ is not an equal to Stefano as a villian.The show needs to keep Stefano as long as JM wants to stay.I loved the spoiler about Stefano giving Chad his " word as a DiMera".
Chad really should laugh if Stefano actually uses those words.Stefano's word as a DiMera is worth zero dollars and zero cents.Chad should already know this although I should take his head injury into account.I agree they need to give Nicole something else to do in addition to longing for Father Eric.Maybe her interaction with JJ is the start of another story for her.I also like Kate and Rafe because their relationship seems natural and also because there is no viable alternative for her .It is not likely they will bring in someone new for her and I don't want her to humble herself by taking Stefano back after they way he treated her over the Ian incident.There doesn't have to be a romantic relationship between every male/female character.Let Kayla,Maxine, and Abe have a story but still remain just be friends.Chad,Gabi,and Nick just had a major story line with the baby and Jensen storyline. Gabi should be the last to pay behind all the other evildoers of Salem who have intentionally done a lot worse than she.I am beginning to dislike Chandler's mannerisms as Will so I am not as opposed to a recast of Will as I might have been a year ago.I am ambivalent about the spoilers.I want more Lucas but less Sami.I have reached a point of wanting to punch her in the face every time I see the smug self satisfied self righteous expression on her face.I also wish they would stop showing that portrait of her and EJ.I cannot wait for Stefano's revenge on EJ.I await is with as much anticipation as I do Eric and Nicole.Since I agree and disagree I can't click a thumb.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jul 27 2013, 02:33 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jul 27 2013, 12:22 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 23 2013, 02:03 PM
I doubt that they will have Chad leave the same way as Lexi.

According to the new SOD, Chad has a shadow on his CT scan. It's not a concussion.... :-/
I guess I am okay with Chad dying, but why didn't they move him and Abigail along two years ago? Instead we wasted years of Chad and Melaine....and Abby chasing after Austin.
I agree they wasted time and film with Chad and Melanie but I heartily disagree about the Abby/Austin storyline.I still think fondly of Abby's smirking and knowing looks at Austin and Austin's "deer in the headlights" looks at Abby.Their scenes were the really funny.I liked that story line I just wish it had ended with Chad and Abby getting back together instead of Chad virtually throwing her over for her" best friend " Melanie.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 17 2013, 02:19 AM
Angie79
Jul 17 2013, 01:28 AM
Monday ("EJ's Visit")
EJ tries to be of comfort to Sami while visiting her in prison; Sonny and Will refuse to forgive Adrienne; Chad makes a confession to Justin.

Don't visit her EJ, just let her rest there in her orange jumpsuit off camera.

Roman can visit her.
I am with you on that on Angie.
Let Roman Visit Ma Barker Sami.I am really enjoying Sami
s/l.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 27 2013, 10:10 PM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Jul 17 2013, 03:51 PM
WillFan
Jul 17 2013, 02:13 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers

* A surprise witness challenges Samiís chances at bail
* Sonny and Will refuse to forgive Adrienne
* Stefano offers Chad a unique opportunity
* Nick tries to make amends with Rafe.
* Theresa tries to get to know Daniel better.

http://rogue-ejami.com/
I like Stefano trying to pull in Chad. Lets get this ruthless plan rolling. Maybe Chad is the surprise witness since he is the one who took the video in the first place???

I like that Nick is going to see Rafe to make amends. Those should be interesting scenes to watch.

Oh Theresa. I really wish they had better plans for you than making your appearance all about showcasing more Daniel.

I can believe it is Abby that is the surprise witness.
I wonder what she will be saying?Abby only saw the
video,she couldn't hear anything.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 26 2013, 10:56 AM
I'm thinking Rafe may be the surprise witness to be against Sami being released on bail after seeing the spoiler about Marge asking Rafe for help. They could set up some kind of two way thing.....from his hospital room to the courthouse.....to give his complaint.
Its possible it could be Rafe.Rafe was
in a coma.He can only tell about that
nightmare.I can see Rafe saying what
a good partner Bernardi was.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jul 27 2013, 09:33 PM
newlabone
Jul 26 2013, 03:29 PM
here's a few things I have been thinking about. do we need Stefano now there ej? why can't they find hope a new love interest and give them good story? bo's return doesn't seem anytime soon . the new Seth guy or vargus some how redeem him as a undercover cop to break up some kind of crime group. I am not overjoyed with the rapid infux of new characters they are rushing them in not giving then a chance to establish and grow they are being pushed in our face to quickly. we need much more of marlena hopefully her and will be have good screen time again. time to take marlena in a new direction as well. Jennifer , the dr dan jj I have no interest in I usually ff them when they are on . rafe well we have to see where that's going so I will be patent and see. I miss Maggie and victor.
Nicole needs more to do while she waits for Eric cause there will come a time he will stop being a priest but will still have a good clean spirit. I think its a long time down the road. Brady and Kristen I like it but its time for more indept writing other than Brady crying over her writers need to come up with a new angle. chad, nick, gabi they are not being used they are in limbo. I wish gabi would have to pay for what she done in the past. Cameron do something with him or write him out. kate we have to see cause I am not sure where they are going with rafe and kate but it could be interesting. I think ej and sammi really could be nasty together cause she turns evil like him no need now for Stefano anymore. kayla well I have to say her and abe would be a wonderful couple. ......now about will...... I don't want chandler to leave as will but I feel this guy is doing the right think in going after a degree cause his fame may not last for ever. I am happy to hear he would support a recast of will. I want sonny and will to be a major couple for a long time so start for a replacement take your time when searching cause you can find a good actor to slip into the roll and make it work. why will/sonny works the former writers took there time preparing viewers slowly and respectfully giving them good story . it was done with such grace,respect and the actor knew just how to bring the character to the screen in a most wonderful way. I think this is the best gay soap couple ever. dool need to continue with this couple although there may be a new actor paying will but if its done right we can learn to accept the change in actors and still love will and sonny . I want gabi gone let will and soony bring up the baby . put gabi in jail she deserves it . oh by the way, if the writer start will and gabi as a couple a lot of viewers will be upset. keep will and sonny together. give them great writing and they will give viewers a reason to keep watching. well that's enough for now. I have touched on most of the character but the last comment as to be for the wonderful nurse Maxine ??? can't remember her name for certain ,whos always at the nursing station shes so wonderful and I enjoy all her scenes.well that's my thought. agree or disagree click the little hand let me know ? lol love to hear everyones comments I read them all...... :shithitfan:
loooooooooool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
EJ is not an equal to Stefano as a villian.The show needs to keep Stefano as long as JM wants to stay.I loved the spoiler about Stefano giving Chad his " word as a DiMera".
Chad really should laugh if Stefano actually uses those words.Stefano's word as a DiMera is worth zero dollars and zero cents.Chad should already know this although I should take his head injury into account.I agree they need to give Nicole something else to do in addition to longing for Father Eric.Maybe her interaction with JJ is the start of another story for her.I also like Kate and Rafe because their relationship seems natural and also because there is no viable alternative for her .It is not likely they will bring in someone new for her and I don't want her to humble herself by taking Stefano back after they way he treated her over the Ian incident.There doesn't have to be a romantic relationship between every male/female character.Let Kayla,Maxine, and Abe have a story but still remain just be friends.Chad,Gabi,and Nick just had a major story line with the baby and Jensen storyline. Gabi should be the last to pay behind all the other evildoers of Salem who have intentionally done a lot worse than she.I am beginning to dislike Chandler's mannerisms as Will so I am not as opposed to a recast of Will as I might have been a year ago.I am ambivalent about the spoilers.I want more Lucas but less Sami.I have reached a point of wanting to punch her in the face every time I see the smug self satisfied self righteous expression on her face.I also wish they would stop showing that portrait of her and EJ.I cannot wait for Stefano's revenge on EJ.I await is with as much anticipation as I do Eric and Nicole.Since I agree and disagree I can't click a thumb.
I am happy to hear that JM is still going strong.
:flipoff: Stefeno keeps things interesting.Some viewers
complain about every nook and cranny maybe
they should create their own show.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 27 2013, 10:19 PM
camera shy
I'm thinking Rafe may be the surprise witness to be against Sami being released on bail after seeing the spoiler about Marge asking Rafe for help. They could set up some kind of two way thing.....from his hospital room to the courthouse.....to give his complaint.
I sure hope it isn't Rafe. No way do I want him anymore involved with this Sami situation than he already is. I would go with it being Abby...she had misgivings about not revealing what she saw on that video in the first place. I could see her as a surprise witness since no one would have any idea that she ever had any knowledge of that video.

camera shy

magicsteacher
Jul 28 2013, 07:40 AM
Fantastic66
Jul 27 2013, 10:19 PM
camera shy
I sure hope it isn't Rafe. No way do I want him anymore involved with this Sami situation than he already is. I would go with it being Abby...she had misgivings about not revealing what she saw on that video in the first place. I could see her as a surprise witness since no one would have any idea that she ever had any knowledge of that video.
I think we're a long way from Rafe being out of Sami's orbit. Remember we still have to have Rafe truly understand what Sami did for him and then of course sincerely thank her for it. And after that, I see them becoming friends again especially with little Arianna in the picture.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

But what could Abby testify about?

Rafe, OTOH, has been asked for help by Marge. He will probably testify that he and Bernardi were good friends and he doesn't believe Bernardi was dirty nor that he was trying to kill Rafe. That raises the question of why Sami shot Bernardi......the DA needs a motive. Rafe will probably say he thinks Sami must have been trying to kill him and Bernardi got in the way.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jul 28 2013, 08:18 AM

Rafe, OTOH, has been asked for help by Marge. He will probably testify that he and Bernardi were good friends and he doesn't believe Bernardi was dirty nor that he was trying to kill Rafe. That raises the question of why Sami shot Bernardi......the DA needs a motive. Rafe will probably say he thinks Sami must have been trying to kill him and Bernardi got in the way.

Abby can testify that she saw the video and what she saw on it...that Sami knew who Bernardi was and she saw them have prior contact with each other helping to prove she had motive. All Rafe can give is his opinion...he didn't see anything or have any real knowledge of anything. Just because he and Bernardi were friends doesn't mean Joe wasn't dirty.Rafe may not think/believe Bernardi wouldn't shoot him, but again that is only his opinion.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

She can also testify that the killer's boyfriend tried to intimidate her into destroying evidence. Intimidating a witness is a crime.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jul 28 2013, 12:15 PM
gailwinters
Jul 28 2013, 08:18 AM

Abby can testify that she saw the video and what she saw on it...that Sami knew who Bernardi was and she saw them have prior contact with each other helping to prove she had motive. All Rafe can give is his opinion...he didn't see anything or have any real knowledge of anything. Just because he and Bernardi were friends doesn't mean Joe wasn't dirty.Rafe may not think/believe Bernardi wouldn't shoot him, but again that is only his opinion.
But the DA has the video, she doesn't need Abby to testify as to what she saw, she can just show the video.

Since Marge asked for Rafe's help and we know there's a surprise witness at Sami's hearing, i'll be shocked if the witness isn't Rafe. Who better to make Sami look like a liar than the man she says she was protecting? As a police officer, his opinion will count.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 28 2013, 12:27 PM
She can also testify that the killer's boyfriend tried to intimidate her into destroying evidence. Intimidating a witness is a crime.
Do you really think she would testify to that?

Besides, she's been too busy talking up Dannifer, I don't think she even knows there's a bail hearing for Sami.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

No, I don't think they'll have her testify, that would add more drama and give KM better scenes. The writers don't want to take her away from her exciting Daniel pimpin' and virginity havin' storylines. Bleh.

I wish they had found a way to give the Bernardi shooting storyline to KM. I would have loved seeing clips of KM rocking the shooting and jail/courthouse scenes.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 28 2013, 12:41 PM.

camera shy

TreasureCove
We would get that if this show knew how to hit all the right notes.

michelle
Member Avatar

I think it would be much more and interesting AND a bigger surprise, if Rafe, the man she was trying to protect, testifies for the prosecution.

mollymay

gailwinters
Jul 28 2013, 12:30 PM
TreasureCove
Do you really think she would testify to that?

Besides, she's been too busy talking up Dannifer, I don't think she even knows there's a bail hearing for Sami.
I completely agree with Gailwinters, having Abby testify would just be redundant at this point. Sonny will step up and take all the heat for burying the video since Adrienne got him immunity.

The SID article all but said Rafe is the one to testify and how dramatic is it that the man Sami tried to save is the one that will bury her case wise...

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if we get a scene with Sami stomping around her jail cell saying she wished she'd let Bernardi finish the job!! :biggrin:

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jul 17 2013, 09:08 AM
See, this just kills me....Sonny and Chad did this whole thing...stuck Abigail in this and told Will about this tape and taking it off their phones. Adrienne does the right thing and gets slack from her son. Team Adrienne! Justin owes her a huge apology!

Sorry, STILL happy to see them on screen! :)
Adrianne is a Bitch!She did that out
of spite.I must admit I don't really want
this s/l to end for :shrug: Sami.I know my
EJ is hurting though.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jul 17 2013, 09:08 AM
See, this just kills me....Sonny and Chad did this whole thing...stuck Abigail in this and told Will about this tape and taking it off their phones. Adrienne does the right thing and gets slack from her son. Team Adrienne! Justin owes her a huge apology!

Sorry, STILL happy to see them on screen! :)
Adrianne is a Bitch!She did that out
of spite.I must admit I don't really want
this s/l to end for :shrug: Sami.I know my
EJ is hurting though.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

outrageous
Jul 25 2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:

Stephano vows he did not send Bernardi after Rafe;

So naturally this leaves EJ as the culprit. Wow, Tomlin, what a surprise!! Not.
Now how could EJ be the cuprit?
The audience certainly does know
that :flipoff: Stefeno was behind wanting
Rafe to be castrated.Quit looking for
things to pin on EJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply