Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 29th; *updated 7/21*
Topic Started: Jul 17 2013, 01:28 AM (31,190 Views)
Fantastic66
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 27 2013, 09:19 PM
LuvingLumi
Jul 26 2013, 11:17 AM
camera shy
Jul 26 2013, 10:56 AM
I'm thinking Rafe may be the surprise witness to be against Sami being released on bail after seeing the spoiler about Marge asking Rafe for help. They could set up some kind of two way thing.....from his hospital room to the courthouse.....to give his complaint.
It makes sense that he at least will vouch for Bernardi, at Marge's insistence. Since he doesn't know about him being dirty, and they were supposedly 'friends' then I can see Marge going to Rafe and pleading with him to say something. The bitchy prosecutor will take that and run...putting a camera in Rafe's room to get the stream to the courthouse, etc.....but I'm sure Rafe will only say that he and Bernardi were friends and he doesn't think Bernardi was dirty.
After reading a piece about Sami in jail in SOD magazine I'm pretty sure that Rafe will be the surprise witness at Sami's bail hearing. It said something like "wait til you see the look on Sami's face when the surprise witness appears". I don't understand why he would though after Kate told him Sami shot Bernaldi to save his life. Kate must have left out a few things and Rafe didn't believe her.
If Rafe is the surprise Witness,I know :'( Sami will be
shocked.I can see Rafe appearing because he is still
convinced that Bernardi was a good Cop.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 28 2013, 01:48 PM
talbab1994
Jul 17 2013, 09:08 AM
See, this just kills me....Sonny and Chad did this whole thing...stuck Abigail in this and told Will about this tape and taking it off their phones. Adrienne does the right thing and gets slack from her son. Team Adrienne! Justin owes her a huge apology!

Sorry, STILL happy to see them on screen! :)
Adrianne is a Bitch!She did that out
of spite.I must admit I don't really want
this s/l to end for :shrug: Sami.I know my
EJ is hurting though.
I don't think Adrienne did what she did out of spite; I think she did it to protect Sonny from any charges of obstruction of justice which is why she demanded immunity for him from the prosecutor before she turned over the video.

mollymay

magicsteacher
Jul 28 2013, 02:42 PM
Fantastic66
talbab1994
See, this just kills me....Sonny and Chad did this whole thing...stuck Abigail in this and told Will about this tape and taking it off their phones. Adrienne does the right thing and gets slack from her son. Team Adrienne! Justin owes her a huge apology!

EJ is hurting though.
I don't think Adrienne did what she did out of spite; I think she did it to protect Sonny from any charges of obstruction of justice which is why she demanded immunity for him from the prosecutor before she turned over the video.
Adrienne did what she did because she hates Sami and does not want her son connected with her in anyway whatsoever. If she couldn't get Sonny to dump Will..then the second best thing was to get Sami out of the pictures...which going to jail would do.

Ej Fan
Member Avatar

I didn't see it as Adrienne doing this out of spite. She doesn't even know about the blackmail or what's really going down. She sees the video of Sami attacking Bernardi and she assumes that Sami intentionally killed Bernardi and to her it looks like Sami is using Will and Sonny to cover it up. If I was in the same position and I thought my son was being used to cover up what I believed to be an intentional murder I'd do exactly the same thing. Anyways it's not like Sami hasn't ever shot anyone before. I totally get where Adrienne is coming from and why she feels like she's protecting her son.

concerned
Member Avatar

mollymay
Jul 28 2013, 02:55 PM
magicsteacher
Fantastic66
talbab1994

EJ is hurting though.
Adrienne did what she did because she hates Sami and does not want her son connected with her in anyway whatsoever. If she couldn't get Sonny to dump Will..then the second best thing was to get Sami out of the pictures...which going to jail would do.
Just how long has Adrienne had this raging hot hatred for Sami for?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mollymay
magicsteacher
Fantastic66
talbab1994

EJ is hurting though.
I disagree. Adrienne may not like Sami and may not want her son involved with Will because she knows what havoc Sami is capable of causing, but I think her main motivating force was to protect Sonny from getting charged with obstruction of justice, if and when the video ever came out. Just having Sami in jail is no guarantee that Sonny will stay away from Will or dump him.

Harmony233

concerned
Jul 28 2013, 04:23 PM
mollymay
magicsteacher
Fantastic66

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Just how long has Adrienne had this raging hot hatred for Sami for?
I don't know but apperantely has taste if she hates sami lol speaking of Adrienne her and Nicole should bond over having abusive fathers lol

Kriss4

Adrienne may not like Sami, but she's not a schemer, and she's not mean-spirited. She just sees that Sami gets herself in trouble and that her life is in chaos pretty often. The DiMeras are dangerous, too, and Adrienne knows that. She wants Sonny out of harm's way.

She really thinks she's doing the right thing...and no, I don't think her reasons are ALL about protecting Sonny, but I do think that's a big motivation for her. She thinks that because Sami lied about knowing Joe, she might be lying about other things too. Plus, she knows Marge and Marge is so upset, Adrienne's feeling like she has to make sure she gets a fair shot.

There will come a day when Adrienne realizes that Sami isn't guilty, and when that happens, she's gonna feel terrible. She has a conscience.

Miselemeas

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 23 2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:

Test results confirm there is something wrong with Chadís brain.

If they are going with a cancer storyline I hope they do right by it and not half-ass it like they did with Kate's cancer and Jack's PSTD. Still sucks that they're killing Chad off so soon after Lexie's death. :'(

Quote:

Kristen has to resort to impersonation to protect herself from Danielís probing of the possible poisoning.

Cannot. Wait. :chee:

Quote:

JJ tries to pick up the coke he dropped without Nicole noticing, but she's already suspicious of him.

So JJ has graduated from weed to coke.
That is hilarious, I thought he spilled his liquid coke, and was confused as to why Nicole would be suspicious.Slainte

Quote:

Theresa tries to get to know Daniel better

:facepalm: :angry:

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 28 2013, 08:12 PM
Adrienne may not like Sami, but she's not a schemer, and she's not mean-spirited. She just sees that Sami gets herself in trouble and that her life is in chaos pretty often. The DiMeras are dangerous, too, and Adrienne knows that. She wants Sonny out of harm's way.

She really thinks she's doing the right thing...and no, I don't think her reasons are ALL about protecting Sonny, but I do think that's a big motivation for her. She thinks that because Sami lied about knowing Joe, she might be lying about other things too. Plus, she knows Marge and Marge is so upset, Adrienne's feeling like she has to make sure she gets a fair shot.

There will come a day when Adrienne realizes that Sami isn't guilty, and when that happens, she's gonna feel terrible. She has a conscience.
Well Adrianne life isn't exactly a bed
of Roses.

scifi7
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jul 28 2013, 07:26 PM
mollymay
magicsteacher
Fantastic66

I disagree. Adrienne may not like Sami and may not want her son involved with Will because she knows what havoc Sami is capable of causing, but I think her main motivating force was to protect Sonny from getting charged with obstruction of justice, if and when the video ever came out. Just having Sami in jail is no guarantee that Sonny will stay away from Will or dump him.
Adrienne created the situation that would require Sonny needing immunity though. Sorry not buying her actions are from an altrusitic place, not when she went to Sami to get her to explain herself, why would that be necessary?

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 28 2013, 10:46 PM
Kriss4
Jul 28 2013, 08:12 PM

Well Adrianne life isn't exactly a bed
of Roses.
Boy :angry: EJ looked angry enough to have
a hit put out on Adrianne.

scifi7
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 28 2013, 01:59 PM
camera shy
Jul 27 2013, 09:19 PM
LuvingLumi
Jul 26 2013, 11:17 AM
camera shy
Jul 26 2013, 10:56 AM
I'm thinking Rafe may be the surprise witness to be against Sami being released on bail after seeing the spoiler about Marge asking Rafe for help. They could set up some kind of two way thing.....from his hospital room to the courthouse.....to give his complaint.
It makes sense that he at least will vouch for Bernardi, at Marge's insistence. Since he doesn't know about him being dirty, and they were supposedly 'friends' then I can see Marge going to Rafe and pleading with him to say something. The bitchy prosecutor will take that and run...putting a camera in Rafe's room to get the stream to the courthouse, etc.....but I'm sure Rafe will only say that he and Bernardi were friends and he doesn't think Bernardi was dirty.
After reading a piece about Sami in jail in SOD magazine I'm pretty sure that Rafe will be the surprise witness at Sami's bail hearing. It said something like "wait til you see the look on Sami's face when the surprise witness appears". I don't understand why he would though after Kate told him Sami shot Bernaldi to save his life. Kate must have left out a few things and Rafe didn't believe her.
If Rafe is the surprise Witness,I know :'( Sami will be
shocked.I can see Rafe appearing because he is still
convinced that Bernardi was a good Cop.
How would Rafe testify though? via Skype, the last we saw him he was far from being ok much less credible :shrug:

Miselemeas

camera shy
Jul 22 2013, 09:47 AM
LonePirate
Jul 22 2013, 09:42 AM
I wonder how much longer the secret of the missing razor will be kept. There has not been a peep about who has it and it seems like too critical of a plot point to be dropped altogether. I'm guessing it will turn up late in Sami's trial as that seems to be the only thing that will prevent her from being sent to prison again, barring an unlikely
confession from Stefano.
If it does ever turn up how are they going to prove it was the same razor?
Would they be able to get Bernardi's DNA off it, if it were the one he used.Slainte

Miselemeas

camera shy
Jul 22 2013, 09:47 AM
LonePirate
Jul 22 2013, 09:42 AM
I wonder how much longer the secret of the missing razor will be kept. There has not been a peep about who has it and it seems like too critical of a plot point to be dropped altogether. I'm guessing it will turn up late in Sami's trial as that seems to be the only thing that will prevent her from being sent to prison again, barring an unlikely
confession from Stefano.
If it does ever turn up how are they going to prove it was the same razor?
Would they be able to get Bernardi's DNA off it, if it were the one he used.Slainte

concerned
Member Avatar

scifi7
Jul 28 2013, 10:49 PM
magicsteacher
mollymay
magicsteacher

Adrienne created the situation that would require Sonny needing immunity though. Sorry not buying her actions are from an altrusitic place, not when she went to Sami to get her to explain herself, why would that be necessary?

Adrienne created the situation that would require Sonny needing immunity though.

?????????????

No she didn't. Sonny needed immunity from the first moment he decided to be complicit with obstruction of justice. It just happened to be Adrienne who ended up with the video. Abby could easily have turned the evidence in and he would have needed immunity. Adrienne could have accidentally sent the video to Caroline / Maggie / Jennifer the same way Sonny sent it to her thinking it was the video of Arianna Grace. If he hadn't of done the crime he wouldn't have needed immunity and it wasn't Adrienne who created the situation,the situation was there long before she got involved.

My recollection is that she went to Sami to see if Sami had a reasonable explanation for what was on the tape. Sami being Sami pulled a Sami and so instead of resolving a situation exacerbated it. If she hated Sami that much why didn't she just go straight to the Police, why try to discuss it with Sami, Justin and Sonny.

scifi7
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 28 2013, 11:55 PM
scifi7
magicsteacher
mollymay

Adrienne created the situation that would require Sonny needing immunity though.

?????????????

No she didn't. Sonny needed immunity from the first moment he decided to be complicit with obstruction of justice. It just happened to be Adrienne who ended up with the video. Abby could easily have turned the evidence in and he would have needed immunity. Adrienne could have accidentally sent the video to Caroline / Maggie / Jennifer the same way Sonny sent it to her thinking it was the video of Arianna Grace. If he hadn't of done the crime he wouldn't have needed immunity and it wasn't Adrienne who created the situation,the situation was there long before she got involved.

My recollection is that she went to Sami to see if Sami had a reasonable explanation for what was on the tape. Sami being Sami pulled a Sami and so instead of resolving a situation exacerbated it. If she hated Sami that much why didn't she just go straight to the Police, why try to discuss it with Sami, Justin and Sonny.
Adrienne and ONLY Adrienne possessed a copy of the video which she obtained from Sonny. Had she deleted the video, would this situation have come about thus Sonny needing immunity? and the answer is a resounding NO.

Adrienne went to the mansion to play judge and juror to Sami, based on Sami's answers and what she deemed reasonable she would sink her. Why not be upfront about it with everyone, instead she chose to go behind their backs.

am103
Member Avatar

scifi7
Jul 29 2013, 12:24 AM
concerned
scifi7
magicsteacher

?????????????

Adrienne and ONLY Adrienne possessed a copy of the video which she obtained from Sonny. Had she deleted the video, would this situation have come about thus Sonny needing immunity? and the answer is a resounding NO.

Adrienne went to the mansion to play judge and juror to Sami, based on Sami's answers and what she deemed reasonable she would sink her. Why not be upfront about it with everyone, instead she chose to go behind their backs.
Yes, Adrienne was the only one in possession of that video, but she didn't know that she was the ONLY one who had it. Therefore, getting immunity granted for Sonny was smart on her part in case someone else who had the video came forward and revealed that Sonny had known about it all along. And yes, Adrienne did try to give Sami a chance to explain herself, but as usual, smug, arrogant, "Lady of the Manor" Sami shot her mouth off and Adrienne retaliated. In no way do I see Sami being the poor, sweet victim in all of this. Not the way Sweeney is currently playing her.

scifi7
Member Avatar

am103
Jul 29 2013, 12:46 AM
scifi7
concerned
scifi7

?????????????

Yes, Adrienne was the only one in possession of that video, but she didn't know that she was the ONLY one who had it. Therefore, getting immunity granted for Sonny was smart on her part in case someone else who had the video came forward and revealed that Sonny had known about it all along. And yes, Adrienne did try to give Sami a chance to explain herself, but as usual, smug, arrogant, "Lady of the Manor" Sami shot her mouth off and Adrienne retaliated. In no way do I see Sami being the poor, sweet victim in all of this. Not the way Sweeney is currently playing her.
Someone else having the video would not have mattered after Adrienne's actions.

and it has nothing to do with Sami being Lady of the Manor, Adrienne went to Sami's home and started on her, sorry but you don't need to have airs about you to be all WTF at Adrienne. At the end of the day she was talking in circles as opposed to being open about the situation and all because she was there to judge and hang Sami based on her so called ideal of what is right.

We all view things differently, you see it as such, others cheered when Adrienne got her tongue lashing for what she did to Sami and are waiting for Sami to be set free.

am103
Member Avatar

scifi7
Jul 29 2013, 12:59 AM
am103
Jul 29 2013, 12:46 AM
scifi7
concerned

Someone else having the video would not have mattered after Adrienne's actions.
But, it absolutely would have mattered. If Adrienne had turned the video in and, for instance, Abigail still came forward and admitted to seeing the video and that Sonny knew about it as well, he would be charged as well because he knew Sami had known Bernardi prior to the shooting. Regardless of whether or not Adrienne's actions against Sami were selfish, it can absolutely be agreed that the part about her protecting Sonny was not.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply