Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 29th; *updated 7/21*
Topic Started: Jul 17 2013, 01:28 AM (32,102 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

michelle
Jul 17 2013, 12:18 PM
I agree that Sami should have told Justin, but I totally get why she didn't. I mean had she told him, she would have also had to tell him the whole Will shot EJ thing saga and that would have been a GIGANTIC mess. For everyone, including Will, Lucas, Hope, Roman, etc.

Either way, she's STILL innocent and Bernardi's still a dead, crooked, asshole.
True - but only WE know that....characters who are not Sami fans...SHOULD be reacting as if she is guilty...the evidence certainly points that way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

* A surprise witness challenges Samiís chances at bail
* Sonny and Will refuse to forgive Adrienne
* Stefano offers Chad a unique opportunity
* Nick tries to make amends with Rafe.
* Theresa tries to get to know Daniel better.

http://rogue-ejami.com/

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Theresa, please. You can do way better than that greaseball.

lachelle73

camera shy
Jul 17 2013, 10:51 AM
talbab1994
Jul 17 2013, 09:08 AM
See, this just kills me....Sonny and Chad did this whole thing...stuck Abigail in this and told Will about this tape and taking it off their phones. Adrienne does the right thing and gets slack from her son. Team Adrienne! Justin owes her a huge apology!

Sorry, STILL happy to see them on screen! :)
Team Adrienne here too. Sonny better learn that there's no guarantee that the boyfriend you have at the moment is going to always be there for you, but your parents will if you have a good set of parents. Adrienne's his mother, she's allowed to worry about him and he can tell her stay out of his business in a more adult, calm way......he doesn't have to be disrespectful.
Sonny has been very calm and patient for the longest but Adrienne still pushes that is why he is frustrated he tired of it all.
Edited by lachelle73, Jul 17 2013, 02:18 PM.

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jul 17 2013, 02:13 PM

:facepalm:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Quote:

Mmmmmmm... Stefano or maybe Rafe? LOL Let her rot

Quote:

These two asshats can f-off.

Quote:

Woohoo the new sleazy supercouple in the making. Bring it on. FF material all the way.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

OMG - DAYS sure knows how to kill a new character.....send her Daniel's way.

The ONLY positive from this, is I HOPE to GOD he dumps Jen and hooks up with Theresa, then I can sacrafice her to the FF GODS and Danesa can be total skip material for me.

camera shy

WillFan

Why are they wasting Theresa on Daniel? Lucas needs a storyline and we already have JJ trying to come between Dannifer and that's enough. It's just amazing tptb think the audience would rather see Daniel over Lucas. It doesn't even have to be a choice of one over the other. Put Theresa in Lucas's orbit and Daniel will still have a big storyline. :shrug:

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Quote:

A surprise witness challenges Samiís chances at bail

Abby
Quote:

Sonny and Will refuse to forgive Adrienne

Sonny is understandably mad at his mom but he needs to realize that you only get one mom in life but boyfriends come and go.

As for Will, I understand him being mad at her first too but this is a time to show care for Sonny's emotional need and push him to forgive her. Sonny has been there for him and I think he should return the favor. Otherwise, it would be more prove for me on how Will is selfish and self-involved.

lachelle73

Sevprince
Jul 17 2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:

A surprise witness challenges Samiís chances at bail

Abby
Quote:

Sonny and Will refuse to forgive Adrienne

Sonny is understandably mad at his mom but he needs to realize that you only get one mom in life but boyfriends come and go.

As for Will, I understand him being mad at her first too but this is a time to show care for Sonny's emotional need and push him to forgive her. Sonny has been there for him and I think he should return the favor. Otherwise, it would be more prove for me on how Will is selfish and self-involved.
No,Will has been there for Sonny to he could have told Sonny that Adrienne wanted him to break up with Sonny and all the nasty things she said to him but he didn't he kept it to himself because he didn't want Sonny hurt or be into with his mom.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

WillFan

I like Stefano trying to pull in Chad. Lets get this ruthless plan rolling. Maybe Chad is the surprise witness since he is the one who took the video in the first place???

I like that Nick is going to see Rafe to make amends. Those should be interesting scenes to watch.

Oh Theresa. I really wish they had better plans for you than making your appearance all about showcasing more Daniel.

Will&Sonny

WillFan
Oh, great, Nick will be on this week! :sarcasm:

Oh well -- if I have to suffer through scenes that involve Nick, I hope that Rafe tells him to go to hell. Nick has gotten off far too easily thus far.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jul 17 2013, 04:07 PM.

jwsel
Member Avatar

I can only hope Theresa uses Daniel to get access to the hospital's supply of pharmaceuticals, that gets him booted, and he leaves Salem in disgrace to get a fresh start at Bill Horton's African clinic.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

jwsel
Jul 17 2013, 05:13 PM
I can only hope Theresa uses Daniel to get access to the hospital's supply of pharmaceuticals, that gets him booted, and he leaves Salem in disgrace to get a fresh start at Bill Horton's African clinic.
Bill Horton has been through enough.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Stefano & Chad in a spoiler. I love the sound of it. Now let's see the execution.... :)

NicGil

Maybe Chad is the surprise witness since it says on Monday he makes a confession to Justin? I hope they give Casey some good material before he goes. He has actually grown on me and I think it would be interesting if Chad took an active role in the feud between EJ and Stefano.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Theresa tries to get to know Daniel better.

I don't think Theresa is the next woman in Salem that's mesmerized by Dr. Sleaze. She has an agenda.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 17 2013, 06:31 PM.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Bye bye Chad:(

Mirage75
Member Avatar

NicGil
Jul 17 2013, 06:21 PM
Maybe Chad is the surprise witness since it says on Monday he makes a confession to Justin? I hope they give Casey some good material before he goes. He has actually grown on me and I think it would be interesting if Chad took an active role in the feud between EJ and Stefano.
THat's true. I forgot about Chad.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I don't know but I get the vibe that Chad will die of some brain tumor or hemorrhage or something and that will help thaw out Ej and Stefano a bit

There really is no reason why the show couldn't have put Bryan on contract and have Lucas and Theresa start something. If she has a drug problem then he can mentor her on how to stay sober...if you add that JJ starts falling for her and she falls for Lucas... That would be a good story if JJ turns all dark against his uncle. You have built in layers with Jennifer being Lucas' sis and JJ's mom, Sami is Theresa's cousin, and you can even toss Dan if you want since him and Lucas have history. it really doesn't take much thought to come up with something for Lucas... These stories write themselves, but they refuse.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jul 17 2013, 07:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply