Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday July 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 17 2013, 08:20 AM (9,651 Views)
Ellie

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Although I do admit that Dan and Chloe had chemistry, this just sucked. It was basically the beginning of the Daniel worship!!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Lucloe had absolutely no chemistry...two hot people that just didn't mesh...oh well....and the story sucked ass too...I would have taken Philip/Chloe/Lucas over the mess this was...of course they needed a reason to take Lucas out of this story too in time so they HAAAAAAD to do this one in lieu of brothers fighting for Chloe....with Dan in the mix, Kate automatically was inserted and it facilitated Lucas' removal.....I haven't trusted Tomlin ever since he came on and totally switched the direction of the storyline up to the point that it marginalized Lucas and gave Daniel story to last us a lifetime.....and he came back last year as a writer and did exactly the same shit over again....took Lucas out and inserted Rafe and the rest is history....

Jason47
Member Avatar

From the Vault...

7/24/84: Kimberly's Debut Episode
Cast: Marlena, Alex, Abe, Tony, Danny, Chris, Anna, Eugene, Melissa, Pete, Tess, Kimberly, Calliope, Nick, Carlton, Diane, Harold Dailey, Shadow Man Following Kimberly, Housekeeper, Bus Driver.
Sets: Chris’ House & Exterior, Penthouse, Shenanigans, Tony’s Bedroom & Bathroom, Camp Bus, Park, Harold Dailey’s Office (Limbo), Carlton’s Office (Limbo).

7/31/84: Shane's Debut Episode
Cast: Tom, Tony, Gwen, Anna, Hope, Bo, Melissa, Larry, Pete, Maxwell, Kimberly, Shane, Carlton, Harold Dailey, Dave, Model # 1, Model # 2, Photographer, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2.
Sets: Blondie’s, Melissa’s Room at Camp, Hope & Larry’s Townhouse, Swimming Hole in Woodsy Area, Art Gallery, Doctor’s Office, Hope’s Bedroom (Limbo), Bushes for Bo (Limbo).

Charles taped his first episode of "Days" exactly 29 years ago today!
Posted Image
Edited by Jason47, Jul 17 2013, 09:15 AM.

Ellie

MissLola
Jul 17 2013, 08:50 AM
Although I do admit that Dan and Chloe had chemistry, this just sucked. It was basically the beginning of the Daniel worship!!!
Plus Chloe got an ornament. Barf.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Ellie
Jul 17 2013, 09:24 AM
MissLola
and it broke before she could put it on the tree.....thank God for small miracles.....

elci525
Member Avatar

ughhh. do. not. remind. me. =/

Marlene

Lucas and Chole should not have happened. Even Nadia, in an interview around that time, said she was shocked/suprised by the pairing.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ah, the triangle that Lucas was never even a part of. Has there ever been a triangle like it before?

jwsel
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 17 2013, 09:03 AM
From the Vault...

7/24/84: Kimberly's Debut Episode
Cast: Marlena, Alex, Abe, Tony, Danny, Chris, Anna, Eugene, Melissa, Pete, Tess, Kimberly, Calliope, Nick, Carlton, Diane, Harold Dailey, Shadow Man Following Kimberly, Housekeeper, Bus Driver.
Sets: Chris’ House & Exterior, Penthouse, Shenanigans, Tony’s Bedroom & Bathroom, Camp Bus, Park, Harold Dailey’s Office (Limbo), Carlton’s Office (Limbo).

7/31/84: Shane's Debut Episode
Cast: Tom, Tony, Gwen, Anna, Hope, Bo, Melissa, Larry, Pete, Maxwell, Kimberly, Shane, Carlton, Harold Dailey, Dave, Model # 1, Model # 2, Photographer, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2.
Sets: Blondie’s, Melissa’s Room at Camp, Hope & Larry’s Townhouse, Swimming Hole in Woodsy Area, Art Gallery, Doctor’s Office, Hope’s Bedroom (Limbo), Bushes for Bo (Limbo).

Charles taped his first episode of "Days" exactly 29 years ago today!
Posted Image
The most amazing thing about this post is that Days only shot a little more than two weeks ahead of the episodes airing. Shane was a character that audiences responded to and even though the feedback came mainly by snail-mail, TPTB were able to review the responses and rewrite the character so Shane was back on the air in less than three months (in episodes that aired in October). Now, even though audience reactions can come almost immediately via the web, TPTB could not act as quickly.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I really wish instead of the story we got with these three, we had some exploration as to what went wrong with Brady and Chloe's marriage in Vienna. I invested a lot in Broe and have never really felt I got closure on them. You could even have thrown Phillip in the mix at some point and Chloe would have been a much better character to come between him and Stephanie than Melanie.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 17 2013, 09:26 AM
Ellie
Jul 17 2013, 09:24 AM
MissLola
and it broke before she could put it on the tree.....thank God for small miracles.....
even they thought she got it even she broke it :shrug:

btw i never thought that pic good of 3 them
i find this pic so much better

Posted Image

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm so happy we get so much Justin these days, but I wish he was with other characters

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

It's still the same day/night? Don't these people ever sleep?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I swear Kristen watches her sex tape at the most inappropriate times. In front of Brady pub? Really?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, hey it's John. Let's see if I want to punch him today.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Ugh, Sami is so annoying.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

why does Adrienne hate Sami so much?

am103
Member Avatar

Oh, oh, oh. This Sami/Adrienne showdown is made of total WIN. And I am totally rooting for Adrienne.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 17 2013, 12:04 PM
why does Adrienne hate Sami so much?
Is there a reason why she shouldn't?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply