Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday July 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 17 2013, 08:20 AM (9,673 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I loved Nicole listening in on Eric's exchange with Maggie and I love the way Eric and Nicole take care of each other. They're building a genuine foundation of friendship, love and mutual respect for what I hope is their romantic future, and that's something these shows rarely take the time to do anymore. I am going to be crushed if Nicole is framed for Kristen's sick rape of Eric. Please don't happen...please, please, please...I kneel before you soap gods.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Bit gloomy on the love stakes there Elvis.

Broken hearts par for the course??

concerned
Member Avatar

So I guess Elvis forgets to remind Sami about this not being her big chance to draw attention to herself.

Guess he has more important things to focus on like the potential love lives of celibate priests.

zyona

JessicaLeigh
Jul 18 2013, 11:36 AM
Adrienne and Justin really need to start acting like adults. Adrienne is fixated on Sami and can be pretty abrasive about it, but Justin is no angel here. He apparently feels zero need to take on board Adrienne's feelings about anything, or let her in on any decisions he's making - including decisions that could potentially affect the safety and well-being of them and their children. I guess being married to each several times hasn't managed to clue either of them in the idea that marriage is about compromise, negotiation and communication (among many other things).
Lets not forget that Justin is a lawyer, he represent criminal.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Just watching the whole episode. I really liked it.

Just when Adrienne can't annoy/frustrate me any further... -_- She has no idea the context of that video. Even if she is right, she's going to do exactly what she claims is trying to stop. Putting the vid out there will ruin Justin's reputation because it will look like he kept it under wraps. Sonny is more likely to go to jail for covering it up because, duh, it's out there and people will know.

Brady's scruff is hot. EJ's is WAY hotter.

Ejami's scene was wonderful. :chee: :cloud9: I couldn't stop re-watching these two. So happy, in love and planning the future. However, it looks like the storm clouds are forming above them. They'll get it from both sides. Adrienne for Sami and Stefano for EJ. However, I have faith they will make it through.

I wish Will would stop being so insecure. I get it. Brent is cute and he has more time to spend with Sonny but he should know that his relationship is strong.

Ericole was lovely. :wub:

S loves EJ

I canīt stop rewatching Ejami either, the way Sami kisses EJ it looks like she is gonna give him a hickey. He looks a bit embarrassed like he gets turned on for real or something.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Lil
Jul 18 2013, 09:21 AM
Stefano, Kristen and Adrienne were the highlights for me in this epi. Especially Adrienne. Loving her ripping into SlamPig. Swiney looked and acted horribly, as usual. The scenes with EJ and her tickling each other and her cackling, as others have already stated made we want to tear my own head off and throw it at the screen. God, she is fucking horrible.
:soapbox: Wow! Attacking Ali Sweeney and namecalling? Isn't that against board rules.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Jul 17 2013, 12:36 PM
am103
Jul 17 2013, 12:29 PM
It's hard to believe there was a time when I got excited for Maggie to be on. It's even harder to believe that I don't anymore.
She has become a crying, nosy shrew! I HATE they did this to her character and that SR is allowing it!
Sounds more like Adrienne to me! DAYS has ruined her character now. If she keeps this shit up, Sonny will disown her and Justin will divorce the troublemaking bitch! Did DAYS get confused and think Judi Evans' her character Bonnie Lockhart & Adrienne were one in the same-----Adrienne acts more like Bonnie than Adrienne now.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Jul 19 2013, 11:31 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply