Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday July 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 17 2013, 08:20 AM (11,846 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Oh, oh, oh. This Sami/Adrienne showdown is made of total WIN. And I am totally rooting for Adrienne.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 17 2013, 08:20 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I actually LOVED the idea of Lucas/Chloe when it was first happening. It was a new pairing, and Sami hated it, so it was super-exciting to me. I know the opinion is unpopular, but I actually thought Bryan and Nadia had great chemistry and was DYING for a Lucas/Chloe/Philip triangle. It was the insertion (pun intended) of Daniel that ruined the pairing for me.

am103
Member Avatar

So Sonny's place is going to be the Coffeehouse by day but the Cheatin' Heart again by night? I might like this...

am103
Member Avatar

Adrienne: "It's your latest excuse for your latest screw-up!"

The dialogue (and performances) in this scene is great! (Although I do think Judi's acting trumps Alison's)

am103
Member Avatar

Dear God, even when Daniel's not on he is mentioned in almost every scene. Sigh. Can Kayla please take over Eric's health mystery?

am103
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 17 2013, 12:16 PM
am103
Jul 17 2013, 12:07 PM
Ellie
Jul 17 2013, 08:20 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I actually LOVED the idea of Lucas/Chloe when it was first happening. It was a new pairing, and Sami hated it, so it was super-exciting to me. I know the opinion is unpopular, but I actually thought Bryan and Nadia had great chemistry and was DYING for a Lucas/Chloe/Philip triangle. It was the insertion (pun intended) of Daniel that ruined the pairing for me.
I LOVED the very beginning of the story....when he use to sneak out of house arrest and go meet up with her....I thought the elevator sex scene was soooo HAWT and then it just went down hill for me. The minute they made it 'official' it was over and I wanted to just have them end it...maybe as a Lumi shipper I just brought it as a true rebound for Lucas.. and that is the way it was written at first....and maybe subconsciously I liked it because of that.....the minute November rolled around I just couldn't handle it anymore and I wanted it to end...then came Dan feeling her up and I was actually cheering for him to take her away from Lucas.....lol....
I'm a Lumi shipper also, but I did enjoy the pairing because Sami was being an annoying twit at the time and the Chlucas pairing (as well as EJole) drove her insane, so I loved it. The food fight in the Brady Pub? Hilarious. But for me, Lucas and Chloe was garbage the minute Daniel started getting aroused by Chloe's lymph nodes (a scene that I still get chills thinking about, and not good chills).

am103
Member Avatar

UGH. Drake, you make it so hard to like you when you're doing that Bruce Wayne thing. I want to be sad he's leaving, but I think this break for the character is much-needed. Here's hoping he can come back later in the year with a different take!

am103
Member Avatar

It's hard to believe there was a time when I got excited for Maggie to be on. It's even harder to believe that I don't anymore.

am103
Member Avatar

Even when Eric and Nicole aren't even in the same room together, their chemistry is still felt. What other Days pairing has that ability? Lol. LOVED what Eric said about Nicole, and appreciated that for once Maggie actually agreed with someone else about something who wasn't Daniel.

am103
Member Avatar

Nice flashback to those John/Kristen scenes. Eileen Davidson was simply incredible in those scenes.

am103
Member Avatar

Nicole: "I have no idea what you're.... Oh, okay, I knew she was gone."

Lol. Seriously, is there anything Ari Zucker can't do? Comedy, drama, chemistry-with-everything-that-moves... That girl's got it all!

Ew... Wow. That EJami tickling scene was just awful.

am103
Member Avatar

WAKE UP, JOHN! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!

I am SO tired of Drake looking half-asleep in his scenes! I get that he hates his story. I get that he doesn't like the writing or the direction his character has taken. But this is a JOB. Grow up, be professional, and do what you are being paid to do. You are not the only actor to ever have issues with a storyline, especially on Days.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply