Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday July 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 17 2013, 08:20 AM (11,828 Views)
samifan7

Alison Sweeney is very beautiful woman to be I take her over Ari Zuker anyday of the week Ecole will compare to Ejami for one thing EJ never loved Nicole you never him happy like that today when he was with that other woman.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samifan7

Loved the Ejami scenes now that is a true super couple Alison and James look so right together EJ should have a beautiful woman like Sami and he deserves to be with his first choice the once he loves and always loved I never seen him look so happy and all because of Sami I mean any other woman who shot him in the head there no way he would of looked at them again he would of hated them ever but it doesn't matter what Sami does to him he still can't stop loving her that is beauty of Ejami.

Powerful Ejami scenes today I love this couple so much.

samifan7

Fantastic66
Jul 17 2013, 11:51 PM
samifan7
Jul 17 2013, 11:34 PM
Loved the Ejami scenes now that is a true super couple Alison and James look so right together EJ should have a beautiful woman like Sami and he deserves to be with his first choice the once he loves and always loved I never seen him look so happy and all because of Sami I mean any other woman who shot him in the head there no way he would of looked at them again he would of hated them ever but it doesn't matter what Sami does to him he still can't stop loving her that is beauty of Ejami.

Powerful Ejami scenes today I love this couple so much.
EJami has so much chemistry.
I disagree with the poster that
said JS is going down.JS is standing
tall.
JS is with leading lady of Days and he looks best with Alison their chemistry blows me away when James plays EJ with Sami you can see how much EJ loves this woman unlike when he was with other ladies in the past i am not saying he never loved Nicole but it wasn't the same love he had that for Sami and as for Taylor well less said about that relationship the better i would say one thing about Taylor he cheated on Nicole with her sister that showed me what ever love he had for Nicole couldn't of been that strong.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply