Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 18 2013, 07:52 AM (12,379 Views)
camera shy

samifan7
Jul 18 2013, 11:40 PM
Ecole are really boring they never be Ejami they just have not got not sexy enough that what I got from todays scenes JS has no chemistry with AZ he so better with Ali when you see EJ with Sami you can see how much he loves her when I saw him today with Nicole there was nothing and that because he never loved her in the way he loved Sami.
I wouldn't want Ejole to be Ejami. Never.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

concerned
Jul 19 2013, 03:41 AM
Will&Sonny
Jul 19 2013, 03:37 AM
tomsawyer
Jul 18 2013, 01:08 PM
LuvingLumi
Jul 18 2013, 01:06 PM
Can someone answer this....how the hell does Ej know that Nicole is in love with Eric?
Cuz she is concerned about Eric. :eyeroll: Really, it seemed kind of random and out of nowhere, so obviously just a plot point for EJ to tell Eric.
Yeah, the dialogue transition to get E.J. to make that observation wasn't the least bit subtle. Or smooth, for that matter.
I just find it laughable that now ej can work out when Nicole is in love with someone just by the way she talks and looks at them.

I guess the third time was the charm.
I would think Eric would know 'that look and tone of voice' on his own. He knew and loved Nicole long before EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 19 2013, 05:25 AM
samifan7
Jul 18 2013, 11:40 PM
Ecole are really boring they never be Ejami they just have not got not sexy enough that what I got from todays scenes JS has no chemistry with AZ he so better with Ali when you see EJ with Sami you can see how much he loves her when I saw him today with Nicole there was nothing and that because he never loved her in the way he loved Sami.
I wouldn't want Ejole to be Ejami. Never.
Heaven forbid!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jul 19 2013, 01:38 AM
Even if there's trouble in EJami paradise (and I do expect trouble, because that's the nature of soaps) there is no treason to believe that EJ and Nicole would get back together. Honestly, after EJ's declarations of his feelings to Sami, why would Nicole want to step back into second place? She's been moping after Eric for a long time. That relationship will need to be resolved and I think Brady and Kristen will be involved with Nicole and Eric. I'm betting one or both of these ladies ends up preggers.
I don't think anyone is suggesting that Nicole should step back Into second place. I think Nicole has been quite clear on her unwillingness to take ej back. The onus would be on ej to prove that Nicole is his number one choice.

At this point in time ej's declarations of love are about as valuable as a second hand condom.

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I, too, am glad ejole is not like ejami. I also like where all three parties are right now. Ejami are together and in love. Though they are about to head into a shit load of problems, hopefully they will face them together. Nicole is slowly rebuilding getting her life and building her self-esteem while working for the church, and will hopefully be in something with Eric down the road once he gets his head out of the sand. -_-
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I never really liked Ejole, I just don't think Ej deserves to be with any woman, but I've always found that the Ejole relationship makes Ej tolerable to me. I also think they come across as more natural. IDK but JS doesn't come across as trying too hard in his scenes with AZ. They don't seem forced or 'acted' and they just play off one another as actors better than AS/JS do IMHO. That being said, I love Ericole far too much to ever want Nicole saddled to Ej ever again... I'm not into agenda shipping at all, but I do believe that the show knows that Ejole and Lumi are the better couple options for the characters of Sami and Ej and they purposely keep those two couples to minimal interactions to be able to sell Ejami as the couple of the moment.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jul 19 2013, 07:36 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 19 2013, 06:40 AM
I never really liked Ejole, I just don't think Ej deserves to be with any woman, but I've always found that the Ejole relationship makes Ej tolerable to me. I also think they come across as more natural. IDK but JS doesn't come across as trying too hard in his scenes with AZ. They don't seem forced or 'acted' and they just play off one another as actors better than AS/JS do IMHO. That being said, I love Ericole fast too much to ever want Nicole saddled to Ej again... I'm not into agenda shipping at all, but I do believe that that show knows that Ejole and Lumi are the better couple options for the characters if Sami and Ej and they purposely keep those two couples to minimal interactions to be able to sell Ejami as the couple of the moment.
No truer words were ever spoken. How can they possibly have a snowball's chance in hell to sell EJ with Sami if we kept seeing the amazing EJole and Lumi interacting like all the time? As much as i hate the woman Lucas brings out the best in her (Sami & AS) just as AZ brings out the best in JS imo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I really liked the Ejole scenes on thursday, I just love good snarks so I definietly love them opposite each other, but I found them kind of boring as a couple because then there is no snarks then. I need something to happen alll the time or funny/snarky dialogue, or I get bored and last time Ejole was together nothing was happening except the griefsex, which reminded me just how good chemistry Ejami has when I was about to ship Ejole. Anyway it did look like both JS and AZ was happpy to share a scene again and that was nice to see. :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I think they're setting it up for Ejole to be friends again with Nicole telling EJ she'd see him later at the school opening. Because lets face it, everything Nicole predicted with come to pass and Sami will pack up the kids and stomp out of the mansion when EJ becomes a dark villian and Nicole will be the only one in town willing to give him the time of day. After all these months of complete isolation EJole is suddenly given a whole show to interact......something's coming. I'm not saying it'll be romantic, but I do think Nicole will end up being the only friend EJ has in Salem down the road.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

It will be great to see them interacting again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

camera shy
Jul 19 2013, 07:39 AM
I think they're setting it up for Ejole to be friends again with Nicole telling EJ she'd see him later at the school opening. Because lets face it, everything Nicole predicted with come to pass and Sami will pack up the kids and stomp out of the mansion when EJ becomes a dark villian and Nicole will be the only one in town willing to give him the time of day. After all these months of complete isolation EJole is suddenly given a whole show to interact......something's coming. I'm not saying it'll be romantic, but I do think Nicole will end up being the only friend EJ has in Salem down the road.
and that will surely create a bunch of drama when she's officially with Eric and the entire reveal of what Kristen did comes out.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Jul 19 2013, 07:46 AM
camera shy
and that will surely create a bunch of drama when she's officially with Eric and the entire reveal of what Kristen did comes out.....
It'll be interesting to see if EJ stands by Kristen when the truth is revealed. But I don't trust this show to treat what Kristen did as rape. I could see Nicole screaming at EJ that Kristen raped Eric and he'll laugh and tell Nicole to just face it, Eric was SEDUCED by a beautiful woman and it wasn't her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Id be cool with ejole as frenemies, i think the sexual tension would come through no matter how its written and thats what i like!

I saw why ej would be SUSPICIOUS of nicole liking eric but not to the point of running to him like a gossiping school girl
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Ej is weird

You get the impression hes dying to give eric all these warnings about how batshit nicole is, like enjoying it a little too much! And i highly doubt erics going to want to indulge in any of it
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
I never really liked Ejole, I just don't think Ej deserves to be with any woman, but I've always found that the Ejole relationship makes Ej tolerable to me. I also think they come across as more natural. IDK but JS doesn't come across as trying too hard in his scenes with AZ. They don't seem forced or 'acted' and they just play off one another as actors better than AS/JS do IMHO. That being said, I love Ericole far too much to ever want Nicole saddled to Ej ever again... I'm not into agenda shipping at all, but I do believe that the show knows that Ejole and Lumi are the better couple options for the characters of Sami and Ej and they purposely keep those two couples to minimal interactions to be able to sell Ejami as the couple of the moment.
I'm indifferent to Sami's love life, and I generally don't begrudge people a pairing they enjoy (the exception being Dannifer since I'm such a MA/Jack loyalist). So, if Ejami folks are enjoying this iteration of the pairing, good for them. However, I do agree that JS seems more natural in scenes with AZ than with AS. I don't think that was always the case, in fact some of the aftermath of the couch sex reveal had good performances by both AS and JS.

But for the sake of the show, if Ejami is what they are committed to, I hope some of the naturalness returns.

Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Jul 19 2013, 07:46 AM
camera shy

I donīt see them writing Ejole as just friends. If Nicole got together with either Eric or Brady I donīt see them being okey with Nicole being to much of a friend to EJ.

I do think it is possible however that they will have Ericole get together just to have Ejole baby turn out to be alive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
If Ejole and Lumi are the "better" couple options for EJ and Sami, and the show knows this, then why in heck isn't the show selling that by putting Ejole/Lumi back together? I'll tell you why...cause they don't want to!

I think the show is trying something new.This is the first time ever, Ejami hasn't been keeping horrible secrets from each other. It's EJ's turn on Sami's magical merry go round of love for as long as it lasts. Personally, I love it.

As for the Lumi/Ejole and their limited interactions, Lumi has minimal interaction cause BD barely has a role on the show anymore. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. I don't know why Ejole has limited interaction other than they've taken them both in different directions, for now. I love Ericole and wish that Ejami had gotten even a quarter of the love story build up they're writing for these two.

But it seems like a giant stretch to claim that they are limiting their interactions, to sell Ejami. A lot of people have already "bought" into them, some are indifferent and some never will.

Like most of the couples on this show over the last 10 years. We're all not going to like the same things.

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

michelle
Jul 19 2013, 09:22 AM
LuvingLumi
If Ejole and Lumi are the "better" couple options for EJ and Sami, and the show knows this, then why in heck isn't the show selling that by putting Ejole/Lumi back together? I'll tell you why...cause they don't want to!

I think the show is trying something new.This is the first time ever, Ejami hasn't been keeping horrible secrets from each other. It's EJ's turn on Sami's magical merry go round of love for as long as it lasts. Personally, I love it.

As for the Lumi/Ejole and their limited interactions, Lumi has minimal interaction cause BD barely has a role on the show anymore. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. I don't know why Ejole has limited interaction other than they've taken them both in different directions, for now. I love Ericole and wish that Ejami had gotten even a quarter of the love story build up they're writing for these two.

But it seems like a giant stretch to claim that they are limiting their interactions, to sell Ejami. A lot of people have already "bought" into them, some are indifferent and some never will.

Like most of the couples on this show over the last 10 years. We're all not going to like the same things.

Come on now. For the same reason they didn't bother to put Ejami together before now. This logic doesn't work from either side because they change direction too often. They don't see things the same way we do.

I only watched a few minutes and I literally see NO difference between ejami right now and ejole before. I do think James plays things a little differently, but I'm not sure that I find one portrayal to be better than the other. Ultimately, I think he always tries too hard when EJ is in a relationship. He does the other stuff so much better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 19 2013, 09:31 AM
michelle
LuvingLumi

Come on now. For the same reason they didn't bother to put Ejami together before now. This logic doesn't work from either side because they change direction too often. They don't see things the same way we do.

I only watched a few minutes and I literally see NO difference between ejami right now and ejole before. I do think James plays things a little differently, but I'm not sure that I find one portrayal to be better than the other. Ultimately, I think he always tries too hard when EJ is in a relationship. He does the other stuff so much better.
But you believe they limit Lumi/Ejole interactions to sell Ejami?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

michelle
Jul 19 2013, 09:33 AM
lysie
Jul 19 2013, 09:31 AM
michelle
LuvingLumi

But you believe they limit Lumi/Ejole interactions to sell Ejami?
No. I have said that it appears that way with ejole (based on what Ari said), and it does appear that way. I happen to think that would be stupid because I don't think JS and AZ have an ounce of chemistry, but Ari did imply that. I've never said squat about Lumi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic