Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 18 2013, 07:52 AM (12,381 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jul 19 2013, 12:30 PM
Oy with the poodles already.
When in doubt, always go with Lorelai Gilmore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SoapGal1
The poodles? :huh1:

Is that a Texas thing...or just a Soapy thing?
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 19 2013, 12:59 PM
SoapGal1

Gilmore Girls.

I didn't watch it, but the daughter did & everytime I say"Oy" she follows it with that.

It's kind of stuck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jul 19 2013, 01:01 PM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1

Gilmore Girls.

I didn't watch it, but the daughter did & everytime I say"Oy" she follows it with that.

It's kind of stuck.
You are totes adorbs. :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 19 2013, 01:04 PM
SoapGal1
SocRMum1
SoapGal1

Gilmore Girls.

It's kind of stuck.
Aww...Soc. :wub2:

You know the feeling is totes mutual. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jul 19 2013, 01:07 PM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Gilmore Girls.

It's kind of stuck.

I think you are adorable too but I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

michelle
Jul 19 2013, 02:05 PM
SoapGal1
SocRMum1
SoapGal1

I think you are adorable too but I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.
And that's why we totes adore you! :wub2: :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

michelle
Jul 19 2013, 02:05 PM
SoapGal1
SocRMum1
SoapGal1

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jul 20 2013, 02:09 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

At this point I'm the grumpy old grandma.
Online Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Jul 19 2013, 12:22 PM
Ok.
Ejami do have outstanding chemistry.
Opps that reminds me I better head
to the voting poles.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 20 2013, 05:39 AM
Laufeyson
Jul 19 2013, 12:22 PM
Ok.
Ejami do have outstanding chemistry.
Opps that reminds me I better head
to the voting poles.
And ej looks hot in your avi.
Online Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

TreasureCove
Jul 19 2013, 11:58 AM
EJ enjoyed causing and seeing Sami in pain. torturing and rape equals true love on this show. I really wish tptb hadn't done this. It really sucks.

I think TPtb says that the rape was a writing mistake. Still Iīm sorry that my comment last week about the Ejami sex on thursday wasnīt rape came off sounding irresponsible. I do respect real life rape victims.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

jwsel
Jul 18 2013, 12:25 PM
I wonder if Rory is going to turn out to be a narc or informant. Abe was talking to someone on the phone the other day who sounded like he was inside the school.
I bet it's either Theresa or more likely now, Bev.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 18 2013, 12:47 PM
Jason47
Jul 18 2013, 12:35 PM
Matt
Jul 18 2013, 12:34 PM
I freaking LOVE that Theresa is a troubled, annoying, mouthy brat.
Yeah, she needs some parental support in town.
Posted Image

Would be fun if those three ever ended up working together. Kim & Shane haven't been together with one of their kids on screen since 1992 though, so what are the odds of that happening later this year?
Thanks for the pics. Those 3 pics together....they really look like they could be mom,dad & daughter. Could casting DAYS! Plus great acting Jen Lilley. Proving your a better actress than Kirsten Storms who's Belle Black & Maxie Jones are about one and the same only Maxie more silly and irritating.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Jul 20 2013, 03:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jul 18 2013, 12:51 PM
Toking up in the HOSPITAL, Theresa? No, no, no. You need to get some more tips from J.J. on properly covering your tracks.
Her being older, you'd think she'd know better than to light a joint up in a hospital's office?! Duh, I guess all the weed she's been smoking has made her lose quite a few brain cells, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 20 2013, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the pics. Those 3 pics together....they really look like they could be mom,dad & daughter. Could casting DAYS! Plus great acting Jen Lilley. Proving your a better actress than Kirsten Storms who's Belle Black & Maxie Jones are about one and the same only Maxie more silly and irritating.
It's so rare that you give your opinions on things. It's like reading some treasured text that we should all keep secret.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 19 2013, 08:42 AM
LuvingLumi
Jul 19 2013, 07:46 AM
camera shy
Jul 19 2013, 07:39 AM
I think they're setting it up for Ejole to be friends again with Nicole telling EJ she'd see him later at the school opening. Because lets face it, everything Nicole predicted with come to pass and Sami will pack up the kids and stomp out of the mansion when EJ becomes a dark villian and Nicole will be the only one in town willing to give him the time of day. After all these months of complete isolation EJole is suddenly given a whole show to interact......something's coming. I'm not saying it'll be romantic, but I do think Nicole will end up being the only friend EJ has in Salem down the road.
and that will surely create a bunch of drama when she's officially with Eric and the entire reveal of what Kristen did comes out.....

I donīt see them writing Ejole as just friends. If Nicole got together with either Eric or Brady I donīt see them being okey with Nicole being to much of a friend to EJ.

I do think it is possible however that they will have Ericole get together just to have Ejole baby turn out to be alive.
I don't think having the Ejole baby turn up would particularly effect Ericole.

I have absolute faith that Nicole has no interest in EJ while he is still involved with Samanther.

Although that would make for one tight knit group.

However I imagine they are using all the comedy that would be an EJ/Sami/Eric/Nicole caring for a baby with the Will/Gabi/Sonny triangle.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jul 19 2013, 09:53 AM
Laufeyson
Jul 19 2013, 07:06 AM
LuvingLumi
Jul 19 2013, 06:40 AM
I never really liked Ejole, I just don't think Ej deserves to be with any woman, but I've always found that the Ejole relationship makes Ej tolerable to me. I also think they come across as more natural. IDK but JS doesn't come across as trying too hard in his scenes with AZ. They don't seem forced or 'acted' and they just play off one another as actors better than AS/JS do IMHO. That being said, I love Ericole fast too much to ever want Nicole saddled to Ej again... I'm not into agenda shipping at all, but I do believe that that show knows that Ejole and Lumi are the better couple options for the characters if Sami and Ej and they purposely keep those two couples to minimal interactions to be able to sell Ejami as the couple of the moment.
No truer words were ever spoken. How can they possibly have a snowball's chance in hell to sell EJ with Sami if we kept seeing the amazing EJole and Lumi interacting like all the time? As much as i hate the woman Lucas brings out the best in her (Sami & AS) just as AZ brings out the best in JS imo.
Who DOESN'T AZ/Nichole bring out the best in?!
That is a good question.

And I don't usually criticise AZ but after Fridays episode when her and Eric were so adorably cute and wonderful together I think she needs to tone it down a fraction or zone it in to just one man.

Nicole and EJ, Nicole and Brady, Nicole and Eric all have so much potential.

I'm sick of her selling me on these relationships of Nicole's only to have them torn away from her.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
LuvingLumi
camera shy
I think they're setting it up for Ejole to be friends again with Nicole telling EJ she'd see him later at the school opening. Because lets face it, everything Nicole predicted with come to pass and Sami will pack up the kids and stomp out of the mansion when EJ becomes a dark villian and Nicole will be the only one in town willing to give him the time of day. After all these months of complete isolation EJole is suddenly given a whole show to interact......something's coming. I'm not saying it'll be romantic, but I do think Nicole will end up being the only friend EJ has in Salem down the road.
and that will surely create a bunch of drama when she's officially with Eric and the entire reveal of what Kristen did comes out.....

I donīt see them writing Ejole as just friends. If Nicole got together with either Eric or Brady I donīt see them being okey with Nicole being to much of a friend to EJ.

I do think it is possible however that they will have Ericole get together just to have Ejole baby turn out to be alive.
It think the way to write EJ and Nicole if they are not together is pretty similar to the way they are writing it for these two episodes or similar to the EJ / Kate relationship.

EJ and Nicole should either be snarking at each other and pointing out each others weaknesses.
or
EJ and Nicole should be snarking with each other about the general Salem drama.

EJ and Nicole at a Brady Kristen wedding would be hilarious.
I think there is also potential for EJ and Nicole to be hilarious as brother in law / sister in law at various family functions should Nicole and Eric make it.
Online Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

concerned
Jul 21 2013, 05:33 PM
S loves EJ
LuvingLumi
camera shy

I don't think having the Ejole baby turn up would particularly effect Ericole.

I have absolute faith that Nicole has no interest in EJ while he is still involved with Samanther.

Although that would make for one tight knit group.

However I imagine they are using all the comedy that would be an EJ/Sami/Eric/Nicole caring for a baby with the Will/Gabi/Sonny triangle.

Maybe Ejami have broken up if Ejole baby turns up alive, but yeah I donīt see them doing similar storylines at the same time so if they decide to bring DR back maybe they will wait til CM leaves the show. Still Will/Gabi/Sonny isnīt much of a triangel unless Will or sonny is bisexuell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic