Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 18 2013, 07:52 AM (11,905 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 23 2013, 01:16 AM
concerned
Jul 21 2013, 05:33 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 19 2013, 08:42 AM
LuvingLumi
Jul 19 2013, 07:46 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I donīt see them writing Ejole as just friends. If Nicole got together with either Eric or Brady I donīt see them being okey with Nicole being to much of a friend to EJ.

I do think it is possible however that they will have Ericole get together just to have Ejole baby turn out to be alive.
I don't think having the Ejole baby turn up would particularly effect Ericole.

I have absolute faith that Nicole has no interest in EJ while he is still involved with Samanther.

Although that would make for one tight knit group.

However I imagine they are using all the comedy that would be an EJ/Sami/Eric/Nicole caring for a baby with the Will/Gabi/Sonny triangle.

Maybe Ejami have broken up if Ejole baby turns up alive, but yeah I donīt see them doing similar storylines at the same time so if they decide to bring DR back maybe they will wait til CM leaves the show. Still Will/Gabi/Sonny isnīt much of a triangel unless Will or sonny is bisexuell.
I can't believe I'm going to say this but....

If Ejole baby turns up I'd almost prefer it if EJ and Sami were still together.

I think its time Sami dealt with the issues involved in having a partner who has children with someone else.

It would be fun to watch Sami cough and splutter her way through EJ dropping everything to be with someone else even if that someone else was a toddler.

(note that is all based on the Sami who used to be around who could act her way out of a paperbag not current Sami who turns every scene into an excruciating high school production).
If we need to I'm happy to have Tamara Braun come in and play the role of Sami for a while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic