Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 18 2013, 07:52 AM (12,164 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Liking this Theresa/Jennifer interaction....excited to see where it is headed.

Love a good EJole sparring match. Love it when Nicole roasts him.

Abigail needs a real storyline STAT. She's turning into an annoying, nagging busybody just like Mama Jen. I understand that she's trying to help her brother get his shit together, but she needs to be doing something in ADDITION to this rather than popping up to deliver shrill, self-righteous lectures. She's killing her own likability.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jul 18 2013, 12:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

im so enjoying EJ/Nicole
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm not sure how I feel about that magenta shirtdress on Nicole.
Online Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 18 2013, 12:06 PM
Oh? Pop-Up John? I thought yesterday was his last episode? Interesting...
He is the phantom John now... Never listed in show descriptions :-/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*groan* Theresa to Eric: "My mom, your aunt." I think Eric knows his relationship to Kimberly, sweetie. lol
Online Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Rosebud, who is on Kristen's lap in your banner?
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

I wonder if Rory is going to turn out to be a narc or informant. Abe was talking to someone on the phone the other day who sounded like he was inside the school.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

"Celebratory Mass" is not a phrase that just rolls off the tongue. LOL at Ari saying "Mass to celebrate the new school's opening". They need a better description.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 18 2013, 12:23 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about that magenta shirtdress on Nicole.
It's alright. I don't love it, but anything beats that Disney villian/street walker combo they put on Sami the last two days. MESS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Daniel giving 'woman advice' is just ridiculous. How many women has he been through in 2 or 3 years?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 18 2013, 12:25 PM
*groan* Theresa to Eric: "My mom, your aunt." I think Eric knows his relationship to Kimberly, sweetie. lol
It's called exposition mouth! Sonny gets it a lot, too.
Online Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 18 2013, 12:27 PM
Daniel giving 'woman advice' is just ridiculous. How many women has he been through in 2 or 3 years?
No kidding. And he wears the blinders almost as much as Brady does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 18 2013, 12:06 PM
This Bishop is waaayyy OTT!!
Posted Image

Ned Schmidtke
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Matt
Yeah, but does he even know who Theresa is? Have they had any other scenes together?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Ari has amazing legs which help, but that dress is just a no.

Kristen keep talking down to the obviously depressed, almost comatose John. WTH is wrong with Drake?
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 18 2013, 12:27 PM
Enough to make me hate him, lol.
Online Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

jwsel
I wonder if Rory is going to turn out to be a narc or informant. Abe was talking to someone on the phone the other day who sounded like he was inside the school.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

It's called exposition mouth! Sonny gets it a lot, too.

Also called "As you know, Bob"

It's used in syfy to explain to the audience what the future stuff is by explaining it to Bob, even though Bob obviously already knows.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 18 2013, 12:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Keith
Jul 18 2013, 12:29 PM
Matt
Yeah, but does he even know who Theresa is? Have they had any other scenes together?
It's all just to keep explaining to the viewers, since Kim & Shane aren't on now and haven't been regulars for years. I'm sure that's why the Shawn Sr. mention as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I had to go look Ned Schmidtke up because I KNEW I recognized that name from somewhere. Turns out he's been on TONS of stuff, but he was Greg Barnard on AW in the late 70s. I *think* he's the guy Pat Randolph killed during a flashback to when she'd killed Tom Baxter in the 60s.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic