Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who Do You Think You are? discussion
Topic Started: Jul 18 2013, 06:58 PM (1,219 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

It's coming back but on tlc next tuesday July 23. I'm so happy this show is coming back.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

bump

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I miss the show, I wonder if it will reair again.

Alin89
Member Avatar

it will if its tlc. they usually repeat. i love the choice of celebrites this time too. I loved kelly clarkson's story. These things r so cool and intersting. I'm just happy tlc gave it a shot again nbc was so stupid for removing this show. Kelly's story with her 3x great grandfather was very nice. I cant wait till next week with christina applegate.
Edited by Alin89, Jul 24 2013, 07:31 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar

That is good to know.

Alin89
Member Avatar

if not try their website or hulu or something like that

Dakota
Member Avatar

Ok, thanks alin. I really like this show. I was annoyed when they cancelled it. :)

Alin89
Member Avatar

here u go dakota http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/who-do-you-think-you-are/videos/kelly-clarkson.htm

Dakota
Member Avatar

Thanks Alin. :)

Alin89
Member Avatar

oh my christina's applegate's story was so sad and tragic. I can't believe wat her dad went through growing up. This one was one of the sadder ones. next one seems good too with chelesa handler. im so happy this show is bak!!
Edited by Alin89, Jul 31 2013, 09:22 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked Chelsee handler's story. It was very intersting. Her history was pretty good to learn. I love how we learn so much history in the past on these shows. Next one is going to be a good too.

Dakota
Member Avatar

Hey Alin, I am behind on my episodes, but I just watched the Kelly episode and it was really good.

Dakota
Member Avatar

The episode tonight was good. I like Zooey.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved Zoey's story. Her family history was off the charts. I wish i could have money to do this. Next one is looking good with chris o donnell.

Dakota
Member Avatar

Alin,

I simply adore Chris O'Donell, would be so interested to see his family history and back story. I love these human story because it gives you a glimpse and real sense of where these people came from. A lot of time the picture is not rosy and they may have a dark past to their family tree, but when you see the survival, the strength, the resillience of these people, you are just in awe and amazement.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Chris o donnell's story was very good. I like how far bak he went into his history. His history was phemonel. I can't wait for cindy crawford next week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved cindy's story very much. I liked how she was related to ernset hemingway. I love how far bak she went with her history. I loved that she had royality in her family. I cant wait for next one.

Alin89
Member Avatar

trisha's story seemed boring it didnt seem intersting to me like the other ones. I wish her ancestors were more intersting. I cant wait for the season finale next week with jim parsons.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved Jim Parson's story so very much. It was very neat and cool. I love how far bak he went to the 1700s. I hope it comes bak next season. It needs to be renewed. I liked that his family was part of royalty. This was a good season finale.
Edited by Alin89, Sep 12 2013, 05:06 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

TLC has renewed WDYTYA for another season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply