Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday July 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 19 2013, 08:25 AM (16,248 Views)
LovingDays

omggg daniel going to rape his kid hahahhahaha jk
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Say what you will about him, but Shawn Christian is absolutely FABULOUS with little Parker.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

shocked i though Hope died nice to see Hope :)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

So, Daniel uses Parker to seduce women. Classy.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

KA is probably the only human being in the world who looks good in that color green.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Giving Parker is one of the worst things that happened to Philip and the best thing to happen to Daniel's character. I swear I can ONLY tolerate him with Parker.

Kriss4

I want them to be broken up! What about the BREAK, Jennifer? The BREAK, the BREAK!!!!!!!!

I liked the break. I really did.

I was enjoying Jennifer again.

And now they've kissed.

Damn.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn. Marlena is just throwing down good old motherly common sense to Sami about EJ/Stefano. BRILLIANT!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Am I crazy to think that Daniel and Jennifer have no natural chemistry? They seem so choreographed and forced. Seriously, I avoid watching them so I'm not very familiar with their history, but their scenes today at the "beach" seemed very much lacking in any sexual chemistry whatsoever, and that was the entire point of the scenes. It was not there. I don't feel it at all. Not to compare them to my favorites, John and Marlena, but I can't help it. J&M could create sparks with one look. One touch. One look between them could send chills up my spine because you could feel the longing, the desperation, the angst. You would feel uncomfortable because it was so intense. These two actors do none of that. I mean, I'm sure they are trying. I can see the effort. It's not there and no matter what they do they can't conjure it up.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Sami: "EJ is more powerful than Stefano ever was."
Marlena: "Is he as ruthless as Stefano? If the answer is no, then you and my grandchildren are in danger. If the answer is yes, then why are you marrying him?"

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Any episode with Nicole acting like a one woman wandering Greek chorus is a good episode, IMO.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sami tells Marlena that E.J. is more powerful than Stefano ever was. Are you for real?

Hope, don't bother with E.J. Just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Why does everyone think that Stefano is going to hurt his grandkids? I know there has been some off the wall writing for his character over the last decade or so, but I'm pretty sure his love of his grandkids hasn't changed. So he wouldn't harm them.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jul 19 2013, 12:03 PM
Sami, beautiful. Marlena, not so much.
No, for her... gorgeous, flawless and stunning is more like it. She looks perfect today.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

In case anybody was wondering, there are a few super subtle anvils today that Ejami is headed for some rocky times, LOL.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's show is simply playing some WONDERFUL story beats that I didn't expect them to play even though they're VERY logical & natural.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, I kinda liked that fakeout with the kid and Kristen. It was dramatic.

Kriss4

Now I'm disheartened. There was a break, and now they're kissing.

I'm depressed. Why is this happening? Why the HELL can't they just stay apart? There's nothing there. It ruins the whole episode for me to even think about them kissing and acting like they're "meant" when I don't even see friendship there.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jul 19 2013, 12:27 PM
Why does everyone think that Stefano is going to hurt his grandkids? I know there has been some off the wall writing for his character over the last decade or so, but I'm pretty sure his love of his grandkids hasn't changed. So he wouldn't harm them.
I think Johnny, Sydney and Will are in the clear. But EJ, Sami and Allie better watch their backs.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 19 2013, 12:27 PM
In case anybody was wondering, there are a few super subtle anvils today that Ejami is headed for some rocky times, LOL.
Yeah, just look at all those sparks flying between Hope and EJ. Soon they won't be able to resist.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply