Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of July 22nd
Topic Started: Jul 19 2013, 07:25 PM (2,103 Views)
Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Jul 19 2013, 08:43 PM
Yay Justin! Please rip into Sami, EJ and everyone else that had that video!

EJami never had the Video.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

paul89

its will play out to the truth why sami try to get the info from him about will really shooting EJ and not by Lucas

camera shy

jaygal
Jul 19 2013, 08:17 PM
Snowing Fan
Jul 19 2013, 08:01 PM
Keep her in jail for awhile.
Yep, a good while.
Take the key and lock her up, lock her up, lock her up. Take the key and lock her up my fair lady. :popcorn:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Damn. I wish they had released this AFTER Monday's episode aired. Now we know the scandal at the academy opening is Sami's arrest, not the sex video. Would have been nice to be surprised.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 20 2013, 05:19 AM
Mirage75

Chad, EJ, Sami, Will, Abby and Sonny all have seen the video

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

concerned
Jul 20 2013, 03:56 AM
Panda Panda
Jul 19 2013, 09:42 PM
Oh Alison Sweeney. Please tell me they only lifted the worst bits for that promo.
That was painful. Hopefully in context you manage to make that more bearable. .

Is there a hash tag for I give soap actors a bad name.

Since kristian Alfonso is doing next to nothing at the moment could we at least have one of those "the role of Samantha Brady will be played by ...... " scenarios.
Kristian showing Ali how it's done would be priceless (and she doesn't even look that bad as a blonde - see that 4th of July movie clusterfuck for reference if needed).

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

Bright Eyes
Jul 19 2013, 10:09 PM
You think this is a promo people? :)

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4FoxX1--WU&feature=player_embedded
meh....I don't see anything special about it. I think Days has done better jobs with their extended promos than this. On a side note, I have never seen this show, but I can't stand it - due to me constantly getting Google alerts about it because they had the audacity to name one of their characters Sinead O'Connor! :toetap: lol

marie1969

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 19 2013, 08:20 PM
:( Sami. Thank god EJ is in her corner. Hope my girl isn't in jail for long.

you can bet your life on it. I expect Ej to move heaven and earth to get his woman home where she belongs. Ej will do everything in his power including getting his hands dirty by bribing judges, blackmailing or intimidation, threats whatever it takes to save the love of his life. Gwad helps anyonbe who stands in his way.

I can not wait to see Ej's darker side resurface. I so miss sweetevil Ej. Should be all kind of awesome. The best part is that this ordeal will make strengthen the bond between Ejami bringing them closer than ever. Ejami against the world. I am so down with that.
Panda Panda
Jul 20 2013, 06:34 PM
Fantastic66
Mirage75

Sami never saw the video. She just knew about it.

lysie
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Mirage75

And the post that you quoted doesn't say that they did.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

marie1969
Jul 21 2013, 03:09 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Jul 19 2013, 08:20 PM
:( Sami. Thank god EJ is in her corner. Hope my girl isn't in jail for long.

you can bet your life on it. I expect Ej to move heaven and earth to get his woman home where she belongs. Ej will do everything in his power including getting his hands dirty by bribing judges, blackmailing or intimidation, threats whatever it takes to save the love of his life. Gwad helps anyonbe who stands in his way.

I can not wait to see Ej's darker side resurface. I so miss sweetevil Ej. Should be all kind of awesome. The best part is that this ordeal will make strengthen the bond between Ejami bringing them closer than ever. Ejami against the world. I am so down with that.
Panda Panda
Jul 20 2013, 06:34 PM
Fantastic66
Mirage75

Sami never saw the video. She just knew about it.
IDK if the first go around of her in jail is any indication, I don't think he's likely to move heaven or earth to help Sami out. For a guy that once threatened to buy a judge to see that Sami didn't get custody of her children, and who's family clearly has had an in with the Salem PD for years, he surely seemed more occupied with taking down his father and make sure THAT worked than trying to get sami out of jail. I just don't know, there is something very fishy about how EJ behaved the first go around.....if I wasn't so cynical about this show, I'd say he does do something about getting Sami out and that's putting the razor in Bernardi's utility room and then calling in an anonymous tip to the Salem PD to have them look there for the razor.....I don't know, I'm leaning toward Ej being the one that took the razor and kept it in a split second decision and a moment of jealousy. I don't know why but there were some major plot points playing out right before and right after Rafe's shooting when he overhears Sami's convo in Rafe's room the day she shot Bernardi and the exchange with Kate....it all seems for nothing now but this reminds me of the Sydnapping....when we learn later on who was responsible for what....who knows......

Also....if anything Ej and Sami are more responsible than the other ones who kept the secret for them...not only did Ej encourage them not to say anything and erase the tape, but as a lawyer, Ej should have known to tell Justin the complete truth so as he can prepare for anything that might have come up with the grand jury...

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

EJ didn't take the razor. EJ wasn't even in Rafe's room until after the police searched it. It's probably Kate or another cop who works for Stefano.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Deverauxfan
Jul 21 2013, 09:56 PM
EJ didn't take the razor. EJ wasn't even in Rafe's room until after the police searched it. It's probably Kate or another cop who works for Stefano.
We really don't know who took the razor....it can be anyone....we didn't know that Ej kidnapped Sydney either...the clues were a woman with boots.....somehow the woman with boots (Anna) was contracted by EJ....

Just because Ej wasn't in the room immediately after the shooting doesn't mean that he won't be somehow, someway responsible for the razor retrieval, he was certainly around the hospital at the time of the shooting and within minutes after the shooting, he was comforting Sami....Heck...he was even in the room looking for the razor....remember Ej looking in the air vents ? lol....the Salem PD pretty much gave him free reign of the crime scene.

I personally think the CSI guy took it...but who is he working for? Stefano? Ej? Someone else? Who knows....all I know is that STefano left town immediately after the shooting...if he would have had the razor somehow in his possession ....why leave?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply