Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 7/22
Topic Started: Jul 22 2013, 02:57 AM (20,190 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Daniel dies and they ship his body to Melanie in Europe. Maggie follows on her boat that rides on top of her tears.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Jennifer can paddle when Maggie's tired, and Sami can be used for an anchor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

OliveAnn
Jul 27 2013, 03:47 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
Jul 27 2013, 03:17 PM
michr544125
Jul 27 2013, 06:34 AM
Molly Burnett ‏@mollydollyy 4h
My boys @freddiemsmith @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/HehUxMRFm4

Posted Image
Omg. I really just need her to come back home to Salem.
Bite your tongue or I'm gonna hunt you down and cut it out of your mouth.
I second that. She need to stay in Europe, just wish she takes her dad with her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

eileen_davidson: @nbcdays just got back from a week on Lake George with no tv but lots of spiders and mosquitoes! and FUN.....
https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/361299805386964993
Offline Profile Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 27 2013, 10:53 AM
am103
Jul 27 2013, 01:52 AM
Spencer Hastings
Jul 26 2013, 09:19 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 26 2013, 07:05 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepnelliebranco: Wouldn't it be awesome if we learned Bo was actually with Carly? #Days
https://twitter.com/nelliebranco/status/360885690315177984
I think it would be interesting if he was off with Carly. It can't be any worse than what they're giving us now--"Oh, sorry Ciara. Daddy isn't coming home. I don't know why, he just changed his mind again." Bo already looks like a tool. :shrug:

Unless he's dead or being held hostage, there's no win here.
Exactly. They're really screwed no matter how they go about this. If he's being held captive, this is an exact copy of the Jack/Jennifer story from a couple years ago. And if he's still visiting with Shawn and Belle, then he's just an irresponsible, absentee husband and father. The longer the writers avoid this, the more damage that is done to Bo as a character. And it becomes even more glaring as time goes on.
i do recall there being something about Bo wanting to go after Stefano (in order to find evidence or something) in Bo's exit story, but the way they've written Stefano since Bo's exit, i'm not sure what Bo would be doing in that regard - tracking down Stefano & his female companion?!
Bo, Steve and Jack should all be off somewhere together, or at least be gone for related reasons. That way any coincidental nature of their stories will be coincidental on purpose.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

DesignatedShelley
Jul 27 2013, 11:33 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 27 2013, 10:53 AM
am103
Jul 27 2013, 01:52 AM
Spencer Hastings
Jul 26 2013, 09:19 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepnelliebranco: Wouldn't it be awesome if we learned Bo was actually with Carly? #Days
https://twitter.com/nelliebranco/status/360885690315177984
Exactly. They're really screwed no matter how they go about this. If he's being held captive, this is an exact copy of the Jack/Jennifer story from a couple years ago. And if he's still visiting with Shawn and Belle, then he's just an irresponsible, absentee husband and father. The longer the writers avoid this, the more damage that is done to Bo as a character. And it becomes even more glaring as time goes on.
i do recall there being something about Bo wanting to go after Stefano (in order to find evidence or something) in Bo's exit story, but the way they've written Stefano since Bo's exit, i'm not sure what Bo would be doing in that regard - tracking down Stefano & his female companion?!
Bo, Steve and Jack should all be off somewhere together, or at least be gone for related reasons. That way any coincidental nature of their stories will be coincidental on purpose.
for all we know, Bo could technically be with Steve. We don't really know where Bo is. All we know is that he had planned to come home and then changed his plans - we don't even know why. Come to think of it, having Steve call Kayla to tell her that something has happened to Bo could create an interesting story point, even without Steve returning onscreen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Yeah. Steve's working for the ISA, and he ran into some trouble on a case. While Bo was investigating Stefano, Steve called him and asked for help. Bo's helping him now, and something happens which leads everyone to think he died while on the assignment, but they can't find his body. When Shane comes, he has bad news for Hope. His ISA contacts tell him what happened, and he's telling Hope. Hope's angry and confused, and so is Kayla.

I can't fit Jack in there though...cuz he fell down an elevator shaft, so how can we fit that in?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 27 2013, 11:39 PM
Yeah. Steve's working for the ISA, and he ran into some trouble on a case. While Bo was investigating Stefano, Steve called him and asked for help. Bo's helping him now, and something happens which leads everyone to think he died while on the assignment, but they can't find his body. When Shane comes, he has bad news for Hope. His ISA contacts tell him what happened, and he's telling Hope. Hope's angry and confused, and so is Kayla.

I can't fit Jack in there though...cuz he fell down an elevator shaft, so how can we fit that in?
Well, two out of three ain't bad. Jack never had much to do with Stefano and to be honest I never really liked the plots where he did, they seemed ill-fitting to me. I do know that when we all first heard about Jack's "walkabout" we were hoping it had to do with Steve but obviously that ship has sailed, as has any Lawrence Alamain connection.

Not that Jack needs any help coming back from the dead, of course. But given Bo's line of work I don't think it's at all hard coming up with a sympathetic explanation. It might be a rehash of a previous set-up but it could have a far far better execution and eventual pay-off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 27 2013, 11:39 PM
When they found Jack's body, who they could only identify as a JOHN DOE at first, he was badly hurt (of course) but minimally alive and muttering something about his time in Afghanistan. Roman soon intercepted him and realized Jack may know something about an ISA case he was questioned about (off-screen). Contacting Shane, Jack then agreed to fake his death again to protect his family from whatever it was Jack remembered. Also realizing that with him "dead", Jack wouldn't have to worry about his family being a target. Thus, Jack was spirited away from Salem. This of course would tie into Steve's ISA mission and why Bo was MIA.

Something like that.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jul 27 2013, 11:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JanetD1986: #KristianAlfonso Signs New Contract with #DaysofOurLives http://t.co/cbtsAd2r30 via @addtoany
KJAlfonso: @JanetD1986 @addtoany ; )) yippee ; )) it's going to be a great year ! ; ))
https://twitter.com/kjalfonso/status/361359606338945026
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Greg Vaughan ‏@greg_vaughan 1h
Thank you All for making our #SecondChances movie on @hallmarkchannel with @ali_sweeney a popular trend http://instagram.com/p/cS6IdPBj64/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

from the Days Facebook page:

Posted Image
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151792949469309&set=a.54547954308.61267.26517549308&type=1&theater
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

That magazine cover is freakin' awesome!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I just saw that one my feed, lol.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 28 2013, 05:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

That would be cool if Dan wasn't front and center. :glare:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

They should make a new cover at the end of each week, reflecting the weekly story lines. That would be so cool.
Edited by AFaithL, Jul 28 2013, 07:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

thinking about @nbcdays' tweet from earlier, they should've said "#FreeSami or #FrySami" instead of just "#FreeSami". Not everyone wants EJ & Will to get Sami out of prison when she's there for a legitimate reason. It seems that @nbcdays' fanbase-specific pandering is back in full force. :shame:
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 28 2013, 08:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

They might have been afraid of getting an overwhelming #FrySami response.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jul 28 2013, 06:04 PM
That would be cool if Dan wasn't front and center. :glare:
i think its a really accurate depiction of the shows priorities.

Almost like a pie chart.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

My own version of Salem Style--one without Dr. Dan. Inside I would imagine there are regular features such as: “Ask Dr. Evans", “Around Town with Nicole Walker" and “Style File with Kate Roberts".

http://missemilyelizabeth.tumblr.com/
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic