Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 7/22
Topic Started: Jul 22 2013, 02:57 AM (20,097 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 22 2013, 06:21 PM
Right now, I think they're treating the vets better than they have in awhile, with the exception of Drake Hogestyn.

*Marlena's deep in a rivalry with Kristen, who is herself a vet.

*They're using Justin in a meaningful way.

*Adrienne's involved in the action...and though I think Adrienne's coming across too strongly in this situation, I think Judi's nailing her scenes beautifully.

*We've seen more of Abe lately.

*We may not be seeing a lot of Hope right now, but we DO know she's got story coming.

*They're even doing more with Kayla.

*Maggie and Victor are being used...though I don't like the way Maggie's acting about Daniel at all.

Now, if we could get more of Doug and Julie in the midst of all this, and if Hope's story would start airing so we can take a look, I'd think as far as the vets are concerned, we're in a pretty good place at the moment.

I won't mention Missy much, cuz I don't like Jennifer's current story...Well, the mother/boss/friend part is good. Fine. The Daniel part? No comment other than that I don't like it.
Marlena was written OOC for months during the Bristen and then during Jarlena gate #56868343. Even in Kristen's newest revenge scheme Marlena's barely been mentioned or seen even though she's the target. :glare:

Hope has basically been a poptart popping out of a broken toaster at the oddest times. It was only those few weeks during Jensen that it seemed like she actually had a reason to be on screen.

Kayla and Kayla might as well be on a cruise with Julie and Doug

Maggie is slowly starting to beat out Sami as the most odious woman alive in Salem.

Victor is only let out of his room long enough to sound like an old man who's still bitter about women getting the right to vote. :glare:

Roman only exist to let you know he still exists.

Abe has had less time on screen in the past 9 months than Ari Grace even though she born a month or two ago.

Bo, Steve, and John might as well be killed off at this point.

Justin and Adrienne are only getting screen time because they're being served as angst for Ejami and Wilson.

It's true that some of the vets are getting better treatment screen time but most of them (except Missy and Ali) are essentially being used as character props.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 22 2013, 08:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jul 22 2013, 07:30 PM
Kriss4
Right now, I think they're treating the vets better than they have in awhile, with the exception of Drake Hogestyn.

*Adrienne's involved in the action...and though I think Adrienne's coming across too strongly in this situation, I think Judi's nailing her scenes beautifully.

*We may not be seeing a lot of Hope right now, but we DO know she's got story coming.

*Maggie and Victor are being used...though I don't like the way Maggie's acting about Daniel at all.

Now, if we could get more of Doug and Julie in the midst of all this, and if Hope's story would start airing so we can take a look, I'd think as far as the vets are concerned, we're in a pretty good place at the moment.

I won't mention Missy much, cuz I don't like Jennifer's current story...Well, the mother/boss/friend part is good. Fine. The Daniel part? No comment other than that I don't like it.
I know a lot of people are going to hate this comment; but Alison Sweeney (with her 20 years on the show) qualifies for vet status and she's the heart of this show, like it or not. She's simply the youngest of the vets on this show.
I don't think she's the heart of the show, but she's definitely a vet. For some reason "vet" often just seems to mean "older than 40" on the boards, but AS and BD and even JKJ, NB, and JS have more years on the show than some of the older actors or the people typically characterized as vets. And GG and SC are both closing in on that gap, too. The thing is, I don't think the show actually realizes this. They still think Sami and Lucas are "the kids." The kids with a grandchild.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 22 2013, 08:14 PM
LonePirate
I know a lot of people are going to hate this comment; but Alison Sweeney (with her 20 years on the show) qualifies for vet status and she's the heart of this show, like it or not. She's simply the youngest of the vets on this show.
I don't think she's the heart of the show, but she's definitely a vet. For some reason "vet" often just seems to mean "older than 40" on the boards, but AS and BD and even JKJ, NB, and JS have more years on the show than some of the older actors or the people typically characterized as vets. And GG and SC are both closing in on that gap, too. The thing is, I don't think the show actually realizes this. They still think Sami and Lucas are "the kids." The kids with a grandchild.
Yeah, "heart" probably wasn't the right word to use. I think "center" or "focal point" would have been better terms as "heart" implies an emotional element or connection which is tough if not impossible to find with Sami.
Edited by LonePirate, Jul 22 2013, 08:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jul 22 2013, 08:20 PM
lysie
Jul 22 2013, 08:14 PM
LonePirate
Yeah, "heart" probably wasn't the right word to use. I think "center" or "focal point" would have been better terms as "heart" implies an emotional element or connection which is tough if not impossible to find with Sami.
Ah. Then I agree. I also happen to think that's why the show has struggled so much the last several years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

specialcases
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jul 22 2013, 12:45 PM
Really they should have Stefano (or someone) holding all of the male parts of the supercouples in cages somewhere.
When I read this, I thought you meant the "male parts" of all the men. Considering what Stefano sent Bernardi to do to Rafe, it painted quite a picture! :jedi:
Offline Profile Goto Top

rae

jam6242
Jul 22 2013, 05:45 PM
I don't think the current vets are being treated any worse than the vets in the past were (e.g., the Hayes, Jed Allan, Joseph Gallison, Edward Mallory, etc.). Younger actors always eventually edge out the older ones. It's that way in most workplaces.
The problem is that the current writers seem to take pleasure in writing them out of character, destroying the couples that long time viewers have loved for years and totally ignoring Days rich history or rewriting it. Wonder what these writers would have done to Tom and Alice?!?
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

specialcases
Jul 22 2013, 08:23 PM
DiMeraFan67
Really they should have Stefano (or someone) holding all of the male parts of the supercouples in cages somewhere.
When I read this, I thought you meant the "male parts" of all the men. Considering what Stefano sent Bernardi to do to Rafe, it painted quite a picture! :jedi:
:whistle:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Quote:

Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris 5m
good scenes with @laurenkoslow and @KJAlfonso Talk about different reactions to the news I laid on them. #DAYS

I'm sorry. I'm still learning how to do this and don't know how to post the link.
Edited by ladyofthelake, Jul 22 2013, 08:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 22 2013, 08:37 PM
specialcases
Jul 22 2013, 08:23 PM
DiMeraFan67
:whistle:

Posted Image
I'm so confused by this. I know what the picture is supposed to represent but I just :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Supergirlx2
Jul 22 2013, 07:58 PM
Sindacco
Jul 22 2013, 07:16 PM
Kriss4
We do? I have heard that since last fall but still nothing.
we know that Kristian's been on set every day for the last 11 work days, so she must have some sort of story or part in a story in October/November.

My like button doesn't work on this computer, but I like this. It's time for Hope to be a featured player again, with Bo or without him. She's done her time on the sidelines, and it should be her turn for something a little more meaty now.

I love Bo. I love Peter. But since he and the show couldn't come to some agreement in their recent? talks, I think it's time to let Kristian/Hope move forward. If one member of a supercouple is not on the show, then the other member should still have a chance to be active in good stories. The fate of one shouldn't determine the fate of the other. They SHOULD take their time before developing a new love interest...because the alternative is Daniel/Jennifer. Jack was disrespected to make them happen, and to top it off, they were rushed. Not to mention that the writing for Daniel AND Jennifer hurt them from the first, though the show doesn't seem to recognize that.

But Bo's been off since...December, is it? And it's now July, so that's seven months. Given the taping schedule, it'll be a year before anything will have happened to start Hope on the road to a new relationship. That's enough time, isn't it, to show respect to a wonderful coupling. And it's not as if Bo can never return to throw a wrench in the works. If the show and Peter can eventually come to some agreement, that is.

Edited by Kriss4, Jul 22 2013, 09:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ladyofthelake
Jul 22 2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:

good scenes with @laurenkoslow and @KJAlfonso Talk about different reactions to the news I laid on them. #DAYS

I'm sorry. I'm still learning how to do this and don't know how to post the link.
i'm stuck on what Nick would be telling both Hope & Kate. I'm assuming that Hope would be happy & Kate would be upset (unless Nick's gotten his job with Kate back, in which case it could be the reverse). I'm also wondering if he tells them the news separately or at the same time.
damn you, Blake, for making me have all these questions. lol. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 22 2013, 09:03 PM
Supergirlx2
Sindacco
Kriss4
We do? I have heard that since last fall but still nothing.
we know that Kristian's been on set every day for the last 11 work days, so she must have some sort of story or part in a story in October/November.

My like button doesn't work on this computer, but I like this. It's time for Hope to be a featured player again, with Bo or without him. She's done her time on the sidelines, and it should be her turn for something a little more meaty now.

I love Bo. I love Peter. But since he and the show couldn't come to some agreement in their recent? talks, I think it's time to let Kristian/Hope move forward. If one member of a supercouple is not on the show, then the other member should still have a chance to be active in good stories. The fate of one shouldn't determine the fate of the other. They SHOULD take their time before developing a new love interest...because the alternative is Daniel/Jennifer. Jack was disrespected to make them happen, and to top it off, they were rushed. Not to mention that the writing for Daniel AND Jennifer hurt them from the first, though the show doesn't seem to recognize that.

But Bo's been off since...December, is it? And it's now July, so that's seven months. Given the taping schedule, it'll be a year before anything will have happened to start Hope on the road to a new relationship. That's enough time, isn't it, to show respect to a wonderful coupling. And it's not as if Bo can never return to throw a wrench in the works. If the show and Peter can eventually come to some agreement, that is.

i'd LOVE to see Hope be more of a central player, even if only for a few months. I don't expect to see her 15+ times every month, but it would be nice if, in those 7-8 (or so) episodes that make more sense to consistently see her in, she was utilized properly. Hope's barely been around in July (i think today was her 3rd episode) & of those 3, only Friday's actually had Hope being utilized throughout - previously we'd gotten 1/2 an episode followed by background, & today we got maybe 4 lines.
To be honest, it's the under-utilization within actual episodes (both in terms of airtime/scenes and function) that annoys me more than the episode count. i'd be less annoyed that Hope's only been in 3 episodes this month if those 3 appearances had had real substance to them, and not just had Hope be in the background. Kristian's gorgeous, yes, but she's not meant to be part of the set design.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Panda Panda
Jul 22 2013, 08:04 PM
Kriss4

Marlena was written OOC for months during the Bristen and then during Jarlena gate #56868343. Even in Kristen's newest revenge scheme Marlena's barely been mentioned or seen even though she's the target. :glare:

Hope has basically been a poptart popping out of a broken toaster at the oddest times. It was only those few weeks during Jensen that it seemed like she actually had a reason to be on screen.

Kayla and Kayla might as well be on a cruise with Julie and Doug

Maggie is slowly starting to beat out Sami as the most odious woman alive in Salem.

Victor is only let out of his room long enough to sound like an old man who's still bitter about women getting the right to vote. :glare:

Roman only exist to let you know he still exists.

Abe has had less time on screen in the past 9 months than Ari Grace even though she born a month or two ago.

Bo, Steve, and John might as well be killed off at this point.

Justin and Adrienne are only getting screen time because they're being served as angst for Ejami and Wilson.

It's true that some of the vets are getting better treatment screen time but most of them (except Missy and Ali) are essentially being used as character props.

I'm not really disagreeing with you. But I'm seeing an improvement. Yes, Marlena was written OOC, but she's back now. You can see it.

We know more is coming with Hope, and I can only hope it's meaningful when it does.

I think more Kayla is coming.

You're absolutely right on Maggie. The writing for her has been TERRIBLE in many, many scenes for months. They like using Suzanne, but they don't have Maggie "down" if they think this is who she is. Some constantly interfering woman who can't let her 40+ year old son deal with his own personal life, and acting like he's more important to her than the niece she's known and loved her entire life.

There's a great set up for Victor in this DiMera/Kiriakis struggle that could ensue. I can only hope!

Roman? That ain't Roman! Dude's Chris Kositchek. Everybody knows that!

Stephen left with Mary Beth in 2009. Took another job on another soap. When the show wanted Mary Beth back, the show decided to divorce them. I understand that. It's circumstance-dictated. I'm hoping he'll be back one of these days. There's story all set up if he does. In the meantime, I'm glad they use Mary Beth.

I think the show likes Wally and Judi. Seems like it. They've been giving them meaningful stuff lately. Relationship stuff. It has potential.

So, I don't really disagree with you...I guess it just depends on if you're an optimist or not. Is the glass half empty or half full?

Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Quote:

they're probably retconning the baby's parentage and making Arianna Grace his instead of Will's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Supergirlx2
Jul 22 2013, 09:14 PM
Kriss4
Supergirlx2
Sindacco

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

i'd LOVE to see Hope be more of a central player, even if only for a few months. I don't expect to see her 15+ times every month, but it would be nice if, in those 7-8 (or so) episodes that make more sense to consistently see her in, she was utilized properly. Hope's barely been around in July (i think today was her 3rd episode) & of those 3, only Friday's actually had Hope being utilized throughout - previously we'd gotten 1/2 an episode followed by background, & today we got maybe 4 lines.
To be honest, it's the under-utilization within actual episodes (both in terms of airtime/scenes and function) that annoys me more than the episode count. i'd be less annoyed that Hope's only been in 3 episodes this month if those 3 appearances had had real substance to them, and not just had Hope be in the background. Kristian's gorgeous, yes, but she's not meant to be part of the set design.

I know. One of my favorite posts is often Jason's chart. He puts it up periodically, and it lets you see each airdate an actor/actress has during a particular month. I noticed a week or so ago that Kristian hadn't been on at all after July 1st. Since then she's been on a couple of times...but her appearances should be more meaningful than they have been in her recent appearances. I think it's time to involve her in a more in depth way again. Bo's absence, I'm sure, helped sideline her for awhile. That does happen. It did in the 80s too, if a spouse was killed. There would be a period of time when the remaining partner would be in family type scenes only for awhile...It's better than moving too fast. But it HAS been awhile now, and I do think it's time for more for Hope.

Believe me when I tell you that I understand. It gets frustrating waiting so long for something good for your favorite. At least you have the promise for more ahead, and I'm pulling for Hope!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am glad things are cleared by PR & I really wish him all the best!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 22 2013, 09:29 PM
ladyofthelake
Quote:

they're probably retconning the baby's parentage and making Arianna Grace his instead of Will's.
ugh. i hope not. among other things, it wouldn't make sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 22 2013, 09:45 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 22 2013, 09:14 PM
Kriss4
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I know. One of my favorite posts is often Jason's chart. He puts it up periodically, and it lets you see each airdate an actor/actress has during a particular month. I noticed a week or so ago that Kristian hadn't been on at all after July 1st. Since then she's been on a couple of times...but her appearances should be more meaningful than they have been in her recent appearances. I think it's time to involve her in a more in depth way again. Bo's absence, I'm sure, helped sideline her for awhile. That does happen. It did in the 80s too, if a spouse was killed. There would be a period of time when the remaining partner would be in family type scenes only for awhile...It's better than moving too fast. But it HAS been awhile now, and I do think it's time for more for Hope.

Believe me when I tell you that I understand. It gets frustrating waiting so long for something good for your favorite. At least you have the promise for more ahead, and I'm pulling for Hope!

yes. Kristian's now up to a whopping 3 of 16 episodes. (meanwhile, Lauren Boles is still above her in the July rankings at 5 of 16.) we'll see how many of these "Sami's arrested" episodes Hope is included in. It would've been nice to have Hope notice that she had a message from Abe (which would've been about Adrienne & the video) but didn't have a chance to check it because of the presentations or what not. After all, isn't Hope supposed to be part of the Bernardi investigation? Oh wait... including that little scene would've taken away from all the Sami-ness of the episode. smh!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 22 2013, 06:22 PM
Who'm I forgetting?
Lucas
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 22 2013, 11:06 PM
blueskies
Jul 22 2013, 09:29 PM
ladyofthelake
Quote:

ugh. i hope not. among other things, it wouldn't make sense.
Maybe Stefano's dead (again)? Or Sami is getting out of prison and Hope's happy, Kate's not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic