Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, July 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 22 2013, 07:13 AM (15,901 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I miss Bart! :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

There will never be another minion like Bart. He was one of a kind. Miss him alot. :(

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I miss Bart too :(

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jul 22 2013, 07:14 AM
I miss Bart! :(
Ditto. Him and Dr. Rolf, but Bart was awesome.

It was interesting, I never "Noticed" him until the early 2000's, but re-watching stuff on youtube a year ago, i found out, He was the one who built the secret room! He really was around for a long time. He was such a great actor.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Miss him too... and Dr. Rolf

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Yes...I still long for the added humor and lightness that both Bart and Dr. Rolf added to the show. Miss them!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I miss Tony/Andre. I still cannot believe they didn't give Tony and Anna more screentime and story when they reunited. Still wish EJ was their long-lost son, too. Would have made more sense timeline-wise and EJ and Stefano would have played off each other equally well as grandfather/grandson. Might have made for some interesting intra-family dynamics with Stefano trying to mold EJ one way, and Tony another.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I only enjoyed Bart in 2007 when Hogan Sheffer was writing. Before then, he was too cartoony. Especially during Reilly's second era.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Everybody was too cartoony during Reilly's second era. I call it "the Passions effect".

LovingDays

sonny needs a haircut

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

this is so fucking fabulous. EVERYBODY is in one room & we KNOW there's going to be a HUGE climax, but it's TomSell is doing a MARVELOUS bait & switch

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Matt
Jul 22 2013, 12:02 PM
this is so fucking fabulous. EVERYBODY is in one room & we KNOW there's going to be a HUGE climax, but it's TomSell is doing a MARVELOUS bait & switch
except that, based on what I just saw in my timeline, this whole episode revolves around Sami. Kristen & her video are some tiny side. (at least that's the impression i got)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oooh, this Sonny and Adrienne fight is good. Angry Sonny!

Will, stop smirking.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I like that we think this is all going to be one thing, but it's going to take a left turn into something else which will end up postponing the 1st thing until later which we ALL know will come out eventually down the road

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DAYS is always FABULOUS whenever they do this big climaxes/reveals in front of the entire town

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Victor giving the bishop shit.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bah! I love how awkward Will is during Sonny's rant against Adrienne

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

FS is impressive today - he's angry, but in a very believable but not OTT way. Give this man more to do!

cord08

What is Nicole wearing?! She looks good, but isn't that a little umm...short for a church event?!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply