Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, July 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 22 2013, 07:13 AM (16,296 Views)
LovingDays

bhahahhahah ciara killed it
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Kinda liking Victor and Nicole getting along even though it doesn't really make historical sense that he'd think she was the lesser of the two evils when it comes to Kristen.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Will about EJ/Sami's wedding: "Congratulations. I want you both to be (pause) very (long pause) happy." lol

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sami, save your engagement bullshit for an occasion that ISN'T Eric's big day. You can have your OWN big day any time.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ha!! Ejami announces wedding date to the family and Will basically looks around like well, I guess I should say something since I'm the only one that's okay with this.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

FUCKING DEAD! Ciara: "I love weddings. When I grow up, can I get married as many times as Sami?"

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"When I grow up, can I get married as many times as Sami?" CIARA YOU PRECIOUS GIFT FROM THE SOAP GODS!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Ciara wants to get married "as many times as Sami"! Sami gon' need ice for that BURN.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I freaking LOVE how all of these different storylines are crossing over today.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jul 22 2013, 12:30 PM
Sami, save your engagement bullshit for an occasion that ISN'T Eric's big day. You can have your OWN big day any time.
But, it's so well done because the show is actually pointing out that Sami is intentionally trying to steal some of Eric's limelight.

Sparrow

Ciara: "I love weddings. When I grow up, can I get married as many times as Sami?" My 5 yr old daughter cracks up and says, "that's so silly... no one can get married *that* many times."

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kristen's purse looks like a bowling bag.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

tomsawyer
Jul 22 2013, 12:30 PM
Ha!! Ejami announces wedding date to the family and Will basically looks around like well, I guess I should say something since I'm the only one that's okay with this.
that was so beyond random. and then after they're done making the big announcement, we have Sami being all "but no more talking. i don't want to take away from Eric's big day". bitch, please! you couldn't have told people the wedding date at a different point in time??

Sparrow

It's so funny how tolerable I find Sami when I know the other shoe is about to drop. She should always have a sword hanging over her head.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Kristen should be jumping to seize the olive branch Brady has just extended to her. I don't like the way her feelings for Brady have been portrayed ever since the big break-up. She acts like being with him is an afterthought. It's been all about Eric and Marlena. Doesn't even begin to rival the feelings she showed for John for years. I don't like that Brady is extending himself to her and it doesn't seem she is taking it as the BIG DAMN DEAL that it is.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

whoever wrote Ciara's line about Sami's weddings deserves ALL the Emmys.

Sparrow

I do not like this protobeard on Brady.

LovingDays

where's Kayla

LovingDays

LOVE Nicole expression face

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Cute, Vic is worried that Sonny's bar is going to be competition for Caroline's pub.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply