Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, July 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 22 2013, 07:13 AM (15,684 Views)
LovingDays

Sami is goingggg down
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

Kayla's not on, is she?

Some kind soul would tell me.

I'm gonna watch anyway, because it sounds good

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

OK, that eyeroll from Nicole was like a little gift to me.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, my heart. This Eric/Sami "twin talk"/teasing is so fucking genuine & endearing that I almost can't stand it.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Will's response to all of the Brent stuff is so annoying. He just wears the same constipated expression all the time. You'd think he'd have learned by now that dialogue is the key to a healthy relationship...but apparently not, since he is clearly the somewhat-wiser, humbler version of perpetual screw-up Sami.

jam6242
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Jul 22 2013, 12:37 PM
where's Kayla
Agree. Besides being Eric's aunt, you would think her son would be a student at the school too.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That stinger music cue under the "Get me an arrest warrant for Samantha Brady" was BRILLIANT!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jul 22 2013, 12:36 PM
Kristen should be jumping to seize the olive branch Brady has just extended to her. I don't like the way her feelings for Brady have been portrayed ever since the big break-up. She acts like being with him is an afterthought. It's been all about Eric and Marlena. Doesn't even begin to rival the feelings she showed for John for years. I don't like that Brady is extending himself to her and it doesn't seem she is taking it as the BIG DAMN DEAL that it is.
I kinda liked how they showed Kristen accepting that she could never get Brady back and then choosing to try to forget about the possibility of reconciliation. It's not at all like her relationship with John who she was involved with for over 6-7 years where she became obsessed out of sheer desperation to keep him.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 22 2013, 12:48 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

So, are we to believe all Sami's previous marriages have been annulled and therefor she can get married in the Catholic Church?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

So Brady willing to start over with her was NOT a game-changer for Kristen? Bitch, you don't deserve happiness. Go spend another decade blaming everyone but yourself for being abandoned and alone.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I find it interesting that everyone, other than Hope, seems to be dressed all day-glo today.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jul 22 2013, 12:43 PM
So Brady willing to start over with her was NOT a game-changer for Kristen? Bitch, you don't deserve happiness. Go spend another decade blaming everyone but yourself for being abandoned and alone.
That said, I love the character of Kristen.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Honeybees
Jul 22 2013, 12:43 PM
So, are we to believe all Sami's previous marriages have been annulled and therefor she can get married in the Catholic Church?
That is what I've never understood....Sami has gotten married at St. Lukes and she got divorced from Lucas and somehow married Ej at St. Lukes....that makes no damn sense....and I'm just talking about those two instances...the other times she's gotten married to Austin, it was church weddings too, at least once no?

LovingDays

Ciara is really killing it loll

first with sami's life than saying to her mom that Kristen is awesome lmao

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Nice twist with Kristen looking like she'd pull out the video, but instead pulls out a check.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahaha. Ciara re: Kristen: "Mom! Isn't she AWESOME?" Hope: "Oh. Yeah."

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"You should write a check" Damn Sami is just in full on 5 yr old mode.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Kristen is going to support ten more scholarship students and Marlena is still unmoved! Her bitch face is a killer.

I LOVE Ciara's infatuation with Kristen.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I love this prosecutor.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bah! Sami: "How dare your sister go around causing a big scene all time?" Pot meet kettle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply