Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, July 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 23 2013, 08:17 AM (14,122 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh? Sami's arrest is causing scandal with the school & pullouts by donors? I'm impressed with that story point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

I'm glad you can understand what your father is saying Eric because no one else can.
Offline Profile Goto Top

eyebrowns

I hope with this new school set that we can get more Ciara! Maybe even more Theo with my dream of him developing psychic powers like his grandma... lol~
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Sami, you've been arrested again. You might want to consider not sounding so sanctimonious & self-righteous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

Who needs other donors when you have the Dimeras and Victor
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes, Sami is at the center of this story, but it's the effect on everyone else & their reactions/involvement that REALLY makes this story impactful for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lol. Justin to Sami: "What part of 'anything you say may be used against you' do you not get?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

Oh Nicole and Kritter! I love how you're both wearing such slutty outfits for the special mass with the bishop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Sami's arrogance right now is appalling.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I kinda like how EVERYONE on the show seems just as annoyed with Sami's attitude as we the viewers are. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nicole & Kristen sniping at one another is ALWAYS made of TOTAL WIN.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Is it just me or is the show doing a MUCH better job with flashbacks in that their selection & placement actually makes sense & even enhances the episode?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuLu2102

I love the color and lighting of this school set. They must be planning to use it a lot. I'd love them to bring in a new character or two in the form of teachers or parents of Ciara's classmates.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

LOL @ Victor "prison marriages are quite common".
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

We all wish Bo were here!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Sami is seriously annoying the shit out of me right now! to the point where I kinda wish Hope wasn't involved with this & i could just skip the entire episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ciara: "Can people get married in prison?"
Maggie: "We don't know that Sami's going to prison."
Victor: "But prison marriages are quite common."
Maggie: "Victor!"

bwahahahaha
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I love that Caroline is gravitating towards Victor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Shallow Post: Will looks might damn dapper in that suit & tie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I really wish Wayne Northrop was here. Good for Will/Sonny for immediately figuring out the new evidence is likely the video.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic