Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, July 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 23 2013, 08:17 AM (14,496 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

naptown
Jul 23 2013, 12:28 PM
We all wish Bo were here!
the only reason i'd want him around for this is to make Sami STFU, since no one else seems to be able to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I like Adrienne comforting Bernardi's widow (somebody needs to). And she looks genuinely moved by her pain. That is acting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jb1183

Matt
Jul 23 2013, 12:04 PM
LOVE that the camera keeps panning for all the varied reaction shots to Sami getting arrested. Caroline going to Victor's side was an unexpected touch.
I'd be on board Victor dumping Maggie for Caroline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 23 2013, 12:28 PM
Ciara: "Can people get married in prison?"
Maggie: "We don't know that Sami's going to prison."
Victor: "But prison marriages are quite common."
Maggie: "Victor!"

bwahahahaha
FTW!!!! :D

ETA: loved Victor's "What? The child asked a question." response!
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 23 2013, 12:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And Sami's confronted with the video. Notice how prominent that pink streak is even as we don't see a clear shot of her face.
Online Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Love Justin's face as he realizes he's been played. YA THINK?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

GREAT tape reveal (dialogue, music, etc)
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Seriously, Sami? What was up with that speech during her arrest? She was like, "Father Eric, I'ma let you finish in a minute... But I had the BEST arrest of ALL TIME!" Lol that speech was so not necessary, although Sami apologizing to Eric was good.

Nice to see Marge again. And Melinda Trask continues to bust Sami's balls - awesome!

Nicole/Kristen snark is always appreciated. But I'm really just waiting for the FABULOUS Justin/Adrienne showdown that is no doubt on its way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 23 2013, 12:20 PM
lol. Justin to Sami: "What part of 'anything you say may be used against you' do you not get?"
LOL! Go Justin!!! Love him. That's priceless. Sami is a moron!
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 23 2013, 12:25 PM
Nicole & Kristen sniping at one another is ALWAYS made of TOTAL WIN.
Normally, I agree, but something about their scenes today didn't work for me. They were.....flat, I guess is the best description.
Online Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

jb1183
Jul 23 2013, 12:31 PM
Matt
Jul 23 2013, 12:04 PM
LOVE that the camera keeps panning for all the varied reaction shots to Sami getting arrested. Caroline going to Victor's side was an unexpected touch.
I'd be on board Victor dumping Maggie for Caroline.
Yeah but then that would give Maggie nothing else to do other than propping Dannifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Victor/Caroline scenes! YES PLEASE!
Online Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 23 2013, 12:36 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to see those. I rather see Victor with Caroline at this point. Love them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LuLu2102
Jul 23 2013, 12:27 PM
I love the color and lighting of this school set. They must be planning to use it a lot. I'd love them to bring in a new character or two in the form of teachers or parents of Ciara's classmates.
When was the last time DAYS had a character who was a teacher...I don't think I have ever seen that since I started watching the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I'm gonna need Victor to leave Maggie for Caroline and, for once, Maggie to have to be the one telling people to butt out of her love life, since she always has to be the one with her nose in other people's business. Victor/Caroline FTW!

Love Justin confronting Sami. I'm not sure why, but Sami is so un-rootable right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ha! Trask is going for Murder One!
Online Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

I still don't get why EJ can't reveal that Bernardi was on Stefano's payroll now that he's taken Stefano down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuLu2102

Sonny and Will are allowed to just waltz into the questioning room?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm loving all the various beats that are being played today.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 23 2013, 12:36 PM
i love how Caroline's in a purple shirt & Victor has a purple tie.... lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic