Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's From the Vault:; Thanksgiving 2002: The Scenes That Never Aired
Topic Started: Jul 23 2013, 11:28 PM (682 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

"Thanksgiving 2002: Kate Roberts & Her Kids: The Scenes That Were Never Seen"

"Days" had its entire cast set to appear in its Thanksgiving 2002 episode.
However, due to time constraints, they did not end up airing Kate & her children's scenes.
In fact, Billie, Kate and Lucas ended up not even appearing in the episode.

Now, for the first time ever, fans can read how Kate and her kids spent Thanksgiving 2002...

http://www.jason47.com/days/2002thanksgiving.html
Edited by Jason47, Jul 23 2013, 11:28 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh that's fascinating - thanks Jason! I am not sure I remember too many scenes of Kate and her children like this - it really is pretty fascinating and curious. LOL at bratty Will and, ummm, fighty Lumi! Oh that delusional, fantasy-dwelling, histrionic Sami - at a time when I still loved all those things about her! Go figure - how time has changed all that. Philip seems more angsty and emo here than I remember, but 2002 was a long time ago....and now I feel ancient again ;)
Edited by elci525, Jul 23 2013, 11:35 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Victor, Nicole and Brandon weren't in the Thanksgiving episode either.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jul 24 2013, 12:06 AM
I meant virtually the entire cast. Didn't know I'd be fact-checked so quickly on that sentence :)

11/27/02: Abe, Abigail, Alice, Belle, Bo, Brady, Caroline, Cassie, Celeste, Chloe, Colin, Craig, Grandpa Shawn, Hope, Jennifer, John, Lexie, Maggie, Marlena, Mickey, Nancy, Philip, Rex, Roman, Sami, Shawn, Tony, Doug, Julie, Shane, Rolf, Will, Zack, Eliana, Eugenia.
Sets: DiMera Mansion Secret Room, Marlena's Penthouse, Hospital Lab, Mountain Cabin/Colorado, Tuscany & Exterior, DiMera Mansion & Exterior, Detective Area; ON LOCATION (Scene # 8): Field.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Ahh Thanksgiving 2002... A very hands-on Bope at Tuscany and at home :wub: Love that episode!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 24 2013, 12:28 AM
Sindacco
Jul 24 2013, 12:06 AM
I meant virtually the entire cast. Didn't know I'd be fact-checked so quickly on that sentence :)
LOL, sorry I couldn't help it :P

Lumi_are_true_love

Thanks Jason I wish the show would had aired these scenes with Lucas,Kate,Sami,Will,Billie,and Philip for these scenes are a wonderful read and should aired on the show too.

I love jealous Lucas and love how he was jealous of Sami and Brandon and had feelings for Sami and wanted Sami and Will to both stay for dinner. I wish Sami would have caught on that Lucas had feelings for her and that he was jealous of Brandon. I love the sound of the scenes and would have loved to seen them. The Kate and Lucas and Philip and Lucas and Lucas and Billie and Philip and Will scenes along with the Lucas and Sami scenes are a wonderful read.

Schumi_F1

When I saw JKJ's Philip there my heart melted :wub: :wub: :wub: . Always loved LK/JKJ mother/son interaction and chemistry. Maybe some day I can watch them together again, two my favs. Kiriakis heir needs to come back but only with a great story.

Thanks a lot.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply