Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 5th; *updated 7/28*
Topic Started: Jul 24 2013, 12:04 AM (33,045 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Kristen Finds Herself Trapped")
Eric and Daniel persist in their quest to find answers to the destroyed evidence.

Tuesday ("Nicole's Secret Affair With Brady")
Kristen tells Eric about Nicole and Brady's affair; JJ looks on as Theresa throws herself at Nick under false pretenses.

Wednesday ("Eric Believes an Unflattering Lie")
Nicole deceives Eric, who remains unaware of her feelings for him; JJ provides Will with words of support.

Thursday ("Nicole and Kristen Clash")
Nicole learns Kristen and Eric will be working together at the church.

Friday ("Marlena and Kristen Have a Heated Argument")
An argument gets physical for Marlena and Kristen; Will campaigns with EJ and devises a plan to save Sami.

**Update**

National Enquirer Spoilers
* EJ and Sami receive some short-lived good news.
* Theresa gains a new ally.
* Jennifer makes an unexpected and most surprising move.
* Adrienne genuinely fears for her marriage.
* Marlena and Kristen have a heated argument.

http://rogue-ejami.com/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Isn't there someone in need of a liver transplant Daniel can involve himself with.

Stay out of the few story lines I am watching Dr Jonas.

(PS Can someone at Salem Penitentiary injure Sami's liver).

AFaithL

Wait. Kristen destroys the tape?

Good.

am103
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 24 2013, 12:04 AM
Eric and Daniel persist in their quest to find answers to the destroyed evidence.

Okay, I'll take this one: Why does Daniel need to be involved in this?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

am103
Jul 24 2013, 12:22 AM
Angie79

Because not finding the cause of Eric's sickness means that Daniel is no longer Doctor-do-it-all and he can't have that?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Panda Panda
Jul 24 2013, 12:38 AM
am103
Angie79

Because not finding the cause of Eric's sickness means that Daniel is no longer Doctor-do-it-all and he can't have that?
Quoted for the truth!

LOL

Sparrow

I'm going to guess that they find evidence of the Spanish fly she injected him with, so Kristen destroys the test results. Thereby, of course, raising everyone's suspicions that Eric was intentionally drugged instead of perhaps just eating some tainted communion wafers.

There have been enough lingering stares and oops, I'm standing too close moments between Deric that I can pretend that SC and GV are doing this intentionally, knowing what it means to have Daniel for a doctor. It amuses me. I will allow this.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I like that Daniel is in this s/l. It's a nice change of pace from the romantic triangles and sleeping with patients he's usually in. It's good to see him use that medical degree to help a patient over a period of time.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 24 2013, 07:19 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Angie79

Must he be in every storyline? JJ, Rafe, Eric. Ugh. :facepalm: Only good thing here is that this storyline is moving along quickly. Won't be too long before the truth is out.

blueskies
Member Avatar

am103
Angie79

Eric won't fall for him until Daniel fixes everything. And Dan can't let any patient get away...

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

UGH. Please keep Daniel out of this storyline :x

supercool74
Member Avatar

I know people are upset that Daniel is so involved, but I will tolerate it as long as it keeps Dannifer scenes off the screen. If I am subjected to watching Daniel, at least it doesn't involve whether or not Dan/Jen are together or on a break for the umpteenth time.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

As much as it LITTERALLY pains me to defend it.... Daniel is his doctor, who is trying to find out what happened... it does... make sense...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jul 24 2013, 08:22 AM
As much as it LITTERALLY pains me to defend it.... Daniel is his doctor, who is trying to find out what happened... it does... make sense...
It would have made more sense if it were Kayla.

camera shy

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 24 2013, 06:14 AM
Angie79

Must he be in every storyline? JJ, Rafe, Eric. Ugh. :facepalm: Only good thing here is that this storyline is moving along quickly. Won't be too long before the truth is out.
I guess it goes back to KC's comment about them putting on screen the people we want to see the most. :frustration:

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 24 2013, 09:37 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Jul 24 2013, 06:14 AM
Angie79

I guess it goes back to KC's comment about them putting on screen the people we want to see the most. :frustration:
If by "we" he means the writers, producers & executives, then yeah. Otherwise :puke:

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Angie79

Well if the evidence was destroyed on tests that he, being Daniel, ran it makes sense he is involved in figuring this out IMO

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 24 2013, 05:41 AM
I like that Daniel is in this s/l. It's a nice change of pace from the romantic triangles and sleeping with patients he's usually in. It's good to see him put that medical degree to help a patient over a period of time.
I agree. People (myself included) seem to be sick of him due to his romantic entanglements so it's nice to see him involved in something that fleshes out his character a little bit more. He's surprisingly okay when one of his many failed pairings isn't the focus of what he's involved in. The dude is probably not going anywhere any time soon so they may as well do something with him that isn't completely nauseating.

At the same time, I wish we saw more of Kayla and it wouldn't have killed them to let her be in Daniel's role for this.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WHY DANIEL!!

That guy is stinking up the show with his OWN story....do we fucking need him infesting other ones....FOR FUCK SAKES DAYS...Get a FUCKING clue already!!!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jul 24 2013, 08:22 AM
Yeah, and Nicole - bearing in mind her own awkward friendship with Daniel, something she doesn't have with Kayla - is the one who called Dr. Dan and alerted him to this in the first place. Daniel's involvement in this story is the least annoying thing he's done in awhile.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply