Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 5th; *updated 7/28*
Topic Started: Jul 24 2013, 12:04 AM (32,892 Views)
Starr

ladyofthelake
Aug 3 2013, 08:10 AM
Just give my girl something good to do! I find myself wishing AZ would get a good meaty role on an awesome nighttime show like NCIS that has drama AND the opportunity to show her snark. Probably doesn't mesh with her schedule and family, though, more's the pity. I love Nicole because of AZ's acting, although there is SO much meat to the character that they could develop if they got their heads out of the Sami/Jen/Dr. Dan/EJ asses. I mean seriously. SO MUCH FRIGGIN' POTENTIAL!
I'm with you on that. AZ's acting stands way out. Nicole makes me sympathize with her, even when she's in deep trouble, lol. It bereaves me to see her always losing out, especially when she is so sincere in her own kooky way. You are right; there is so much potential there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Jul 24 2013, 06:51 AM
UGH. Please keep Daniel out of this storyline :x
:ermm: I notice alot of hate for Daniel.Why is
Daniel hated so much?I think its great
he is in Eric s/l helping to find out what
drug Eric was injected with.Didn't Dr.Dan
form a relationship with his ex patients?
Cant this Salmite just live a quiet life?
Edited by Fantastic66, Aug 6 2013, 11:16 PM.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

bygnedys
Aug 6 2013, 01:00 PM
Ugh, Jennifer and Daniel on today. Gag me with a spoon and fork and a sharp knife!!!!
Their sex scene today was the most disgusting, revolting "love making" I've seen in my 29 years of watching soaps. :puke:

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Starr
Aug 6 2013, 07:15 PM
ladyofthelake
Aug 3 2013, 08:10 AM
Just give my girl something good to do! I find myself wishing AZ would get a good meaty role on an awesome nighttime show like NCIS that has drama AND the opportunity to show her snark. Probably doesn't mesh with her schedule and family, though, more's the pity. I love Nicole because of AZ's acting, although there is SO much meat to the character that they could develop if they got their heads out of the Sami/Jen/Dr. Dan/EJ asses. I mean seriously. SO MUCH FRIGGIN' POTENTIAL!
I'm with you on that. AZ's acting stands way out. Nicole makes me sympathize with her, even when she's in deep trouble, lol. It bereaves me to see her always losing out, especially when she is so sincere in her own kooky way. You are right; there is so much potential there.

I think Ari roles are like they are because she is
a supporting actress..Sounds like
they need to bring in a new man for :shrug: Nichole.Well now I guess the man would have to be rich because Nichole loves money.It seems like
The writers like Nichole in dynamics and to be around to jump up the drama..What roles would you prefer to see Nichole in?
Edited by Fantastic66, Aug 7 2013, 02:20 AM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

It is more than just fans wanting her to be a lead actress. Ari has the talent, the skills, and the ability to be a lead actress. She also has two nominations behind her for her acting.
Edited by TreasureCove, Aug 7 2013, 02:12 AM.

camera shy

DJsMommy
Aug 7 2013, 01:58 AM
bygnedys
Ugh, Jennifer and Daniel on today. Gag me with a spoon and fork and a sharp knife!!!!
Their sex scene today was the most disgusting, revolting "love making" I've seen in my 29 years of watching soaps. :puke:
I just don't find SC to be an attractive man. And it doesn't help that he never bothers to try to look his best for Jennifer. He always looks just so unkepted. You'd think Maggie be on him about his raggedy appearance.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

camera shy
Aug 7 2013, 07:54 AM
DJsMommy
Aug 7 2013, 01:58 AM
bygnedys
I just don't find SC to be an attractive man. And it doesn't help that he never bothers to try to look his best for Jennifer. He always looks just so unkepted. You'd think Maggie be on him about his raggedy appearance.
Maggie looks at Daniel through rose colored glasses.He is perfect.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply