Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 5th; *updated 7/28*
Topic Started: Jul 24 2013, 12:04 AM (33,223 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

* Jennifer makes an unexpected and most surprising move.
Let me guess she's getting back together with Daniel?! :yuk: :x :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jul 24 2013, 08:47 PM
Does it matter why? He's getting a good amount of screen time and so is Judi. They do have their own story that also ties into the EJami stuff. This is what Days has been lacking for so long. I care more about the Kiriakis family drama than I do the Sami is in jail part of the story, but if it pushes them closer to the frontburner than I'm all for it! I think/hope that Wally is still getting a good amount of work because when he does tweet he praises the show a lot and seems very proud of the shows he shot. I don't think he would feel that way if he thought the show was just using him.

Michael Logan did an interview with Judi Evans and I'm dying to read it. Hopefully he asks if they're still working a lot.
Exactly.

It's like not seeing the forest for the trees.

WK & JE are not only getting screen time but Emmy winning performance screen time. Their fight today was off the chain. Who cares who they're piggybacking to get the air time?

I'm loving this whole story, EJ & Sami included, but I'm loving how so many characters are being woven in.

EJ & Abe today?? Excellent.
Edited by SoapGal1, Jul 24 2013, 09:00 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

DS1126
Jul 24 2013, 08:54 PM
She takes JJ to Jacks memorial beach so they can come to terms with their loss together.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 24 2013, 11:31 PM
DS1126
She takes JJ to Jacks memorial beach so they can come to terms with their loss together.
That actually sound really good, anything but Dannifer!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("Nicole's Secret Affair With Brady")
Kristen tells Eric about Nicole and Brady's affair; JJ looks on as Theresa throws herself at Nick under false pretenses.

Romancer66

concerned
DS1126
That had better play out onscreen, damn it. Especially given the way TIIC tossed Jack down the shaft, had his memorial held offscreen, and had Jen-Jen chasing Daniel five minutes after her return to Salem. I wonder if this is in response to all the backlash against Fetch. If so, it's about time, but it hasn't changed my mind about what a putrid couple they are or how they need to end, like, yesterday.

AFaithL

Angie79
Jul 25 2013, 12:03 AM
Kristen tells Eric about Nicole and Brady's affair; JJ looks on as Theresa throws herself at Nick under false pretenses.

Brady and Nicole had an affair? I thought they both were single at the time....

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

And what should it matter to either Kristen or Eric if Nicole had a secret affair with Brady? It's not as if those two were in any kind of romantic entanglement with them while this secret affair was going on.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79

Kristen - seriously??
Theresa & Nick - hopefully it won't go anywhere. and may Nick not get fooled by Theresa.

concerned
Member Avatar

Angie79

What is it with Dimera's and being a big tittle tattler?

concerned
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Jul 25 2013, 12:12 AM
concerned
DS1126
That had better play out onscreen, damn it. Especially given the way TIIC tossed Jack down the shaft, had his memorial held offscreen, and had Jen-Jen chasing Daniel five minutes after her return to Salem. I wonder if this is in response to all the backlash against Fetch. If so, it's about time, but it hasn't changed my mind about what a putrid couple they are or how they need to end, like, yesterday.
Sorry its not going to happen. I was just suggesting that that would actually be a most surprising and unexpected move.

bomber
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 25 2013, 01:12 AM
Romancer66
Jul 25 2013, 12:12 AM
concerned
DS1126
Sorry its not going to happen. I was just suggesting that that would actually be a most surprising and unexpected move.
The fact that Jen helping JJ mourn Jack would be "surprising and unexpected" is just sad. :shame:

camera shy

Laufeyson
Jul 25 2013, 12:42 AM
And what should it matter to either Kristen or Eric if Nicole had a secret affair with Brady? It's not as if those two were in any kind of romantic entanglement with them while this secret affair was going on.
I love Brady, but he should have kept his mouth shut about Nicole. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. And why is Kristen still stirring up trouble when she's just gotten Brady back? The woman must not want to be happy.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Jul 25 2013, 12:42 AM
Exactly. It's none of Erics' business what his single employee does in her private time. Unless he is planning to leave the Priesthood to have a relationship with her, and lets her know this, he has no reason to be rude or act hurt that she isn't chaining herself to him.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 25 2013, 01:10 AM
Angie79

If dannifer are high school, the Dimera's spend half their time acting like kindergarteners when they're supposed to be these evil villians

"Psst! Sombody "likes" you likes you!"

thepadange

concerned
Jul 25 2013, 01:10 AM
Angie79

I'm not saying that it's right but jealousy is very human even after you break up, LOL. It explains Kristen's case but not EJ's.
However, it will be very interesting to see Eric's reaction to this.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jul 24 2013, 08:59 PM
DiMeraFan67
Does it matter why? He's getting a good amount of screen time and so is Judi. They do have their own story that also ties into the EJami stuff. This is what Days has been lacking for so long. I care more about the Kiriakis family drama than I do the Sami is in jail part of the story, but if it pushes them closer to the frontburner than I'm all for it! I think/hope that Wally is still getting a good amount of work because when he does tweet he praises the show a lot and seems very proud of the shows he shot. I don't think he would feel that way if he thought the show was just using him.

Michael Logan did an interview with Judi Evans and I'm dying to read it. Hopefully he asks if they're still working a lot.
Exactly.

WK & JE are not only getting screen time but Emmy winning performance screen time. Their fight today was off the chain. Who cares who they're piggybacking to get the air time?

I'm loving this whole story, EJ & Sami included, but I'm loving how so many characters are being woven in.

I love seeing characters like Justin and Abe being used in the A stories. I think the way they've brought Abe in as acting commissioner was very realistic and I love how James Reynolds is playing it. It's nice to see both him and Wally Kurth bring their skills to the table.

As for Wally, I was fortunate to be able to talk to him quite a bit in Atlanta, and I certainly got the impression that he was happy to be getting so much screen time. He (as well as Judi) is in an A story with the lead actors and he's getting fabulous material. I don't expect to hear him complain about anything! He seemed thrilled about this opportunity to me.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Angie79

Sounds like Kristen is trying to make trouble for Nicole. But why risk it getting back to Brady? I agree that Eric shouldn't be upset because in reality it's non of his business but I see this being a plot point to stir up jealousy on his part. I can't wait for the inevitable fight between Nicole/Kristen once Nicole finds out that Kristen told Eric.

Are they chem-testing Theresa/Nick? Cuz I want her with JJ dammit. :angry:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jul 24 2013, 08:59 PM
DiMeraFan67

Exactly.

I doesn't matter to me if they're Justin/Adrienne for Ejami. I'm just glad they're using them. I agree that Wally and Judi have been giving Emmy performanaces lately. :hail:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jul 25 2013, 08:42 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jul 25 2013, 12:38 AM
Angie79

Brady and Nicole had an affair? I thought they both were single at the time....
Affair doesn't actually mean infidelity. It's most commonly used in that context these days, but that's not actually what it means.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply