Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 5th; *updated 7/28*
Topic Started: Jul 24 2013, 12:04 AM (33,125 Views)
Hamilton
Member Avatar

I'm happy to hear Nick is being twisted back into another story.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 25 2013, 01:10 AM
Angie79
Jul 25 2013, 12:03 AM
Tuesday ("Nicole's Secret Affair With Brady")
Kristen tells Eric about Nicole and Brady's affair; JJ looks on as Theresa throws herself at Nick under false pretenses.

What is it with Dimera's and being a big tittle tattler?
Clearly their lives are dull and must stick their noses where they aren't wanted to find fulfilment.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cynderlla
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Jul 24 2013, 02:01 PM
I like Anne as well, but I think they should delve into a deeper hatred of all things Horton. Yes, they could chalk it up to the fact that Jennifer used her name to get her job, but why not go further and say Bill Horton destroyed her parents marriage when he had an affair with her mother? NOT that she's Bill's daughter or there's another Horton floating around out there, but that could also bring up the potential return of Bill Horton for Kate to rekindle her romance with, and it would give Jennifer someone besides Daniel to look out for her, PLUS Bill could give JJ an earful about disrespecting his mothers disgusting choice in men. And if they developed Anne a bit more and we got to know her & actually care about her (or not, depending) she could be a potential love interest for Fauxman so he could stop panting after Duck and perhaps, for the first time in years, actually get the man laid. Just a thought, anyway.
Okay... I like this idea. But they're going to have to give her some make-up and get rid of the "curly-sue" hair. If they do that though, she'd be a lot more attractive than Jen and definitely give her a run for her money with Dr. Dan.

Fairygodmother

I'd sure like it if Marlena had an active on screen presence in this tale of Kristin's return to Salem to destroy Marlena.
I love Eileen's portrayal of wacko Kristin, but I'm getting tired of her over used character and too little use of the character she supposedly returned to Salem to destroy.

daysbitch

am103
Jul 24 2013, 12:22 AM
Angie79
Jul 24 2013, 12:04 AM
Monday ("Kristen Finds Herself Trapped")
Eric and Daniel persist in their quest to find answers to the destroyed evidence.

Okay, I'll take this one: Why does Daniel need to be involved in this?
because daniel is a doctor-and he wants to find out what happened to Fr Eric

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
National Enquirer Spoilers
* Marlena and Kristen have a heated argument.

I swear they throw this "spoiler" in here every other week. It's old news now that their arguments are heated. Let me know when they sit down for a friendly chat over tea! ;)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday ("Eric Believes an Unflattering Lie")
Nicole deceives Eric, who remains unaware of her feelings for him; JJ provides Will with words of support.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

That is a really clunky title for an episode. That title... :shrug:

:sleep: Eric and Nicole have already haaad this boring conversation :sleep2: It was stupid the first time they had it. Eric's a moron.

Nicole really needs to leave that church and Jenn's boring book club to become a reporter again. I don't care if it's t.v. or the Spectator, give her something interesting to do!!! She can snark at or trick people until they admit things they didn't mean to say. She'll liven up things while getting the best scoop!

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh someone please give me a flat surface to bang my head against.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

concerned
Jul 26 2013, 01:14 AM

:headbang: <-- this will hurt less.

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 26 2013, 12:00 AM
Nicole deceives Eric, who remains unaware of her feelings for him; JJ provides Will with words of support.

I like that they're having Will and JJ sharing scenes. Can they have their talk at the lake so they're shirtless? :blush:

Eric.... :shame:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Can't wait too see Nick in scenes with Jeannie/Theresa. Looking forward to see JJ giving Will words of support. That was a nice spoiler :)

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

This storyline, like Brady's, isn't doing Eric any favours. Nicole was right, men are stupid! Hope is quite prejudiced against Nicole, she has warned him before about Nicole and Nicole has done nothing but help and support Eric from the very beginning. I don't care how priestly, sweet and good he may be, believing that Nicole has ulterior motives other than wanting the best for him, then like EJ and Brady, he doesn't deserve her love and loyalty. I hope she tells him where he can stick his friendship and that dead end job and leave him in the dust.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 26 2013, 01:19 AM
concerned
Jul 26 2013, 01:14 AM

:headbang: <-- this will hurt less.
Why oh why does this keep happening.

Must we be in an endless cycle of rinse and repeat.

I understand Nicole (az) is good as the put upon loser in love but she'd be good at other stuff too if you just let her have the chance. Mix it up a bit. Make things unpredictable.

Its like having the same meal every night for 46 years.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 26 2013, 12:00 AM

For the love of pete...it's like Brady and Eric are in a competition for the dumbest male in Salem. How can he NOT know?! Look at how she (over)reacts every time he brings up the potential of feelings. That in itself should a dead giveaway. Even Brady saw through that. Whatever drug Kristin gave him must have killed some extra brain cells when it sent all of his blood south of the border.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jul 26 2013, 05:07 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jul 25 2013, 11:44 PM
Angie79
National Enquirer Spoilers
* Marlena and Kristen have a heated argument.

I swear they throw this "spoiler" in here every other week. It's old news now that their arguments are heated. Let me know when they sit down for a friendly chat over tea! ;)
but if they did that i'd be waiting for a fight to break out ;)

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

The "Eric remains clueless about Nicole's feelings" spoilers are getting to be as tiresome as the "Dannifer breakup/reconcile" spoilers.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Ok writers, it's called story movement, and it's not that hard. Just do it, for crying out loud!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Why are all the men in Nicole's life complete and utter morons?! Please, PLEASE get this woman out of the convent and working at the Spectator. I wish she (and Marlena through the Jarlena implosion) would act more like the independent, feisty women we know they are and less like doormats. I realize she's in love with the guy, but Nicole's been WAY too passive in her interactions with Eric.

I've read various posters on the daily episodes mention how Days feels a bit like the JER days, and part of the reason why is the stupidity of the men. JER had to write male characters, especially John and Austin, as really moronic and clueless to move his various plots along. Like John couldn't have figured out Kristen wasn't really pregnant. I see a similar pattern today, in particular with Brady taking Kristen back and Eric being blind to Nicole's real feelings (I'm not even going to go there with what has been done to John). I HATED this aspect of JER's writing style, and I hate that it's happening now.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Oh, Eric, you clueless man. Let's get some movement, DAYS!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply