Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 24 2013, 07:04 AM (17,636 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I only miss Stephanie out of these three.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I miss Stephanie. The other two...not so much.

jaygal
Member Avatar

I'd have liked Arianna to stay. I liked LH.
Like Stephanie too.
Now that other one, she can stay gone. Gone!

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Stephanie!! She needs to return ASAP. It would give Kayla more to do, too.

I can't remember why Arianna is in this picture, was she friends with Melanie?

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Oh how I long for the success of that poison comb.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Jul 24 2013, 07:42 AM
Stephanie!! She needs to return ASAP. It would give Kayla more to do, too.

I can't remember why Arianna is in this picture, was she friends with Melanie?
Yes she was

Marlene

And Melanie was playing matchmaker in the beginning between Brady and Ari.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I hate how Stephanie was thrown under the bus so Philip could get married to Melanie. As for Arianna, LH and EM had good chemistry together, but I wish their love story could have been written differently. It seemed at times too much a re-do of Ethan/Theresa. For example, I love how utterly different the Stefan/Katherine story on GH was from Steve/Kayla on Days. Had a whole other vibe.

With Sonny, JJ and Abby in Salem it would be great to have another Johnson cousin in town. I'd love to see Kate Mansi and Shelley Hennig working together.
Edited by JarlenaLante, Jul 24 2013, 08:32 AM.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ew, Melanie.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I REALLY miss Stephanie and Arianna (i have soft spot for LH!)....she who shall not be named....I praise Jesus everyday she is gone!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

the only plus about the storyline that pic was from is that Carly shot Melanie. the minus side is that Melanie lived. at least both of them are now gone (hopefully never to return again)!

Kriss4

I miss Stephanie.

jdawg1077

I can only hope that Adrienne doesn't sit there accept all of the yelling and screaming that will be directed at her today. I hope she stands up for herself and her actions. I'm getting tired of Adrienne being dumped on by Justin and Sonny when she simply doing what she thinks is right (and for the most part she *is* right: Justin has putting her family at risk for getting involved with EJ, and Sonny has turned into a less-than-truthful person now that he's hooked up with Will, although for understandable reasons). JE can do feisty as good as anyone (see her scenes lately with Marlena), and I'd be thrilled if she stopped being treated like a doormat by her family.

naptown
Member Avatar

jdawg1077
Jul 24 2013, 11:47 AM
I can only hope that Adrienne doesn't sit there accept all of the yelling and screaming that will be directed at her today. I hope she stands up for herself and her actions. I'm getting tired of Adrienne being dumped on by Justin and Sonny when she simply doing what she thinks is right (and for the most part she *is* right: Justin has putting her family at risk for getting involved with EJ, and Sonny has turned into a less-than-truthful person now that he's hooked up with Will, although for understandable reasons). JE can do feisty as good as anyone (see her scenes lately with Marlena), and I'd be thrilled if she stopped being treated like a doormat by her family.
I completely get your point! I think my problem with Adrienne lately has been the inconsistent writing. One minute she's a sweet, rational, concerned wife and mother and then the next day they're writing her as some stubborn, irrational, histrionic harpy (so pretty much the way they write for Sami). They might as well just give Judy and Ali the same script and let them take turns reading from it.

LovingDays

its so good not to see melanie on my screen

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I am TOTALLY here for this showdown against Adrienne (even though I agree with her about Sami lol).

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Theresa still looking like a million bucks. Love her hair, makeup and earrings.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

For a second I thought that Abigail was going to be nice to her brother, and no she's just being a judgy little snot.

On the other hand, there is no more awesome character on the canvas right now that Justin. He's made of awesome.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I miss Arianna, not the other two though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply