Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 24 2013, 07:04 AM (17,631 Views)
NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

I actually really like the Jen/Theresa interactions
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* I flipping LOVED Theresa calling Jennifer "Jenny" lol

LovingDays

Adrienne is in biggg trouble

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 24 2013, 12:05 PM
I miss Arianna, not the other two though.
I miss Arianna and Stephanie. What they did to Stephanie in their futile effort to prop Melanie was unforgivable.

I actually kind of like Gabi these days, but it's amazing how much more personality Arianna had in comparison.

naptown
Member Avatar

Shouldn't Chad and Brent be meeting at the coffee shop? And I know he's supposed to be gay, but come on Brent, pink pants and the pastels?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

naptown
Jul 24 2013, 11:59 AM
jdawg1077
Jul 24 2013, 11:47 AM
I can only hope that Adrienne doesn't sit there accept all of the yelling and screaming that will be directed at her today. I hope she stands up for herself and her actions. I'm getting tired of Adrienne being dumped on by Justin and Sonny when she simply doing what she thinks is right (and for the most part she *is* right: Justin has putting her family at risk for getting involved with EJ, and Sonny has turned into a less-than-truthful person now that he's hooked up with Will, although for understandable reasons). JE can do feisty as good as anyone (see her scenes lately with Marlena), and I'd be thrilled if she stopped being treated like a doormat by her family.
I completely get your point! I think my problem with Adrienne lately has been the inconsistent writing. One minute she's a sweet, rational, concerned wife and mother and then the next day they're writing her as some stubborn, irrational, histrionic harpy (so pretty much the way they write for Sami). They might as well just give Judy and Ali the same script and let them take turns reading from it.
Also, her primary motive is not truth or justice, but lashing out at Sami and by extension Will. If she were more upset with Will personally, that would be one thing, but even then - her family is hardly squeaky clean. She stuck by Jack when he was the town pariah, so she should know something about family loyalty.

I love JE and she's infusing her performance with layers that aren't in the writing, but I still think the character should be wiser than she's being written, and more compassionate.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You know, what Adrienne did might just reignite the DiMera/Kiriakis feud (such that it was), especially since it was established that Victor agreed with Adrienne's position regarding Sami & the DiMeras. It would be an interesting twist on history if Victor ends up supporting Adrienne & could eventually cause a rift between him and Justin.

LovingDays

Jen Lilley looks really pretty

LovingDays

No Sami & Daniel so far :D
Edited by LovingDays, Jul 24 2013, 12:10 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm kinda impressed that they're actually implying that Theresa is quite a bit older than JJ and not just "a little bit" older.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Hey, Abby, wasn't Austin twenty-five years older than you when you were chasing him around town?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I need Theresa and Nicole to be BFFs. Or at least, I need Nicole to mentor Theresa in the dark arts of scheming.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Not so sure how I feel about Abigail's outfit. It reminds me a little bit of Marge's shirt from yesterday.

LovingDays

Seriously Abby....JJ's has one mom

naptown
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 24 2013, 12:11 PM
I'm kinda impressed that they're actually implying that Theresa is quite a bit older than JJ and not just "a little bit" older.
Yeah, shouldn't she be more in the Shawn, Belle, Chloe, Phillip early 30s age group?

LovingDays

Justin/Adrienne are rocking those scenes

blueskies
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jul 24 2013, 12:08 PM
blueskies
Jul 24 2013, 12:05 PM
I miss Arianna, not the other two though.
I miss Arianna and Stephanie. What they did to Stephanie in their futile effort to prop Melanie was unforgivable.

I actually kind of like Gabi these days, but it's amazing how much more personality Arianna had in comparison.
I missed most of Stephanie's run I think. I started back in the fall of 2009 and by that time I think Melanie and Philip were together or almost. Actually yes, almost because she was waffling with Nathan. I hated Nathan too. That was his name right? It sounds wrong to me....

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"How in the hell could you be so stupid?" - Abe to E.J.

Drag him!

Sevprince

Matt
Jul 24 2013, 12:09 PM
You know, what Adrienne did might just reignite the DiMera/Kiriakis feud (such that it was), especially since it was established that Victor agreed with Adrienne's position regarding Sami & the DiMeras. It would be an interesting twist on history if Victor ends up supporting Adrienne & could eventually cause a rift between him and Justin.
Agree but Justin reignited the feud by helping EJ overthrow his father.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

holy moly! ALL of the kudos to Evans & Kurth! This Justin/Adrienne fight is absolutely EVERYTHING!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply