Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 24 2013, 07:04 AM (17,951 Views)
lachelle73

Loved Will and Sonny they were great they need more screen time there scenes seem to fly by and when are they going to really talk and Will tell Sonny how he has been feeling lately. I thought the spoiler said Will tells Sonny something unexpected, the way it played out it was like Sonny was the one who told Will something unexpected due to telling him he was the one who accidentally sent the video to Adrienne. I want to see them alone without interruption and talk everything out I miss them having those scenes they need that alone time writers.

Loves Justin he is so great the way he is trying to protect everyone. Glad he knows the truth maybe he can get Will out of this mess so know one can use this against him again. Adrienne was good too but the way she went about doing it was wrong did she really think Sonny would be okay with her throwing Will's mother under the bus to protect him. He loves Will and when Will hurts he hurts and vice versa.

Love how Will/Sami/Adrienne are the emotions ones while Sonny/EJ/Justin are the calm ones they are eachother ying and yang they fit.

Epi was really good look forward to seeing more WilSon/Ejami/Justin and Adrienne.
Edited by lachelle73, Jul 25 2013, 11:25 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 25 2013, 10:33 AM
Partnersincrime
Jul 25 2013, 07:53 AM
Honeybees
Jul 25 2013, 07:39 AM
marie1969
Jul 24 2013, 11:14 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepwhy the hell aren't you pointing the finger at EJ instead of Lucas.?
And absolutely Lucas and the whole police force was wrong to cover for Will, though there motives were sympathetic. He was a minor under extreme emotional circumstances, and his victim survived without any long term consequences. A good lawyer could have gotten Will probation or time in a juvenile mental hospital (which at the time he could have used).

And Will has several times tried to come forward, several times said he never should have allowed his father to take the blame and has only been quieted because he doesn't want his father, grandfather and aunt to be harmed by his confession.

I appreciate the dramatic mileage the show has gotten out of bringing up the shooting, but I do hope they put it to rest now that Will has a lawyer. I think the well has run dry.

There's some minor nitpicks I have with the story, but I'm enjoying it too.
First the police force did not cover for him they do not know about will and second if at the time if jail would seem to worse that could happen to will if Will told truth Lucas would be wrong but at time it did not seem jail will the worse thing that can happen whoever shot ej something lot people tend to forget now
Actually, over and over again, it's been brought up that if Will came forward that Hope, Roman and Lucas would all suffer fallout from it. I've taken this to mean that they either knew or strongly suspected Lucas was innocent.

It's been rather maddening to me that before now Will didn't seek out a lawyer on his own to discuss these matters under the umbrella of attorney client privilege.

Even if Roman and Hope were oblivious, Will doesn't think they were.
In your post it sound like roman and hope know the truth and it not the case.i see the writing than nobody strongly suspected Lucas was innocent aside phillp i not going buy it if they write now they strongly suspected Lucas was innocent than

michelle
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 24 2013, 08:46 PM
michelle
Jul 24 2013, 08:39 PM
TreasureCove
Jul 24 2013, 08:29 PM
michelle
Jul 24 2013, 08:13 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Bernardi showed more human emotion when he balked at the idea of harming Rafe than Sami is showing about killing a man and leaving a small child fatherless with a grieaving mother.

Miss Holier than thou really didn't give a damn about him being a dirty cop when he was working for her. She sure wasn't making any plans to turn in the man who's been screwing over her family.
Bernardi didn't work for her, he worked for Stefano, but that's really not the point. She shot a man that she didn't know, who was holding a razor over a man she cared/cares about and tried to protect him. Without much forethought.

She didn't deliberately shoot Bernardi. She just felt less guilty about it after she found out it was him.

AND, Stefano said that Bernardi was his mole in the force for awhile. So he couldn't have felt that badly about working for him. More like he wasn't crazy about having to cut off his friend's peen.. #bloody

He seemed fine with stealing police evidence.
She didn't have to shoot him. She had no idea who he was or what he was doing. She could have screamed for help, or told him "stop or I'll shoot"

Not liking Bernardi doesn't excuse her from having no empathy for Marge and Timmy. She doesn't give a damn that Timmy is in pain.
"Not liking Bernardi doesn't excuse her from having no empathy for Marge and Timmy."

Hmph. As I said earlier, she did have empathy. She would probably have continued to have empathy if Marge hadn't told her to her face that she wanted her to "fry."

As for young Timmy, he may have lost his dad, but his dad was kind of a bad guy. Who knows how many bad things he did while working for Stefano. Maybe he's killed people. Maybe Timmy's better off in the long run without him.

What happens when the truth about Bernardi comes out?

As for Sami having "no idea who he was or what he was doing?" What she did know was that he was holding a razor, high over someone in a coma's body. What would you think?

six
Member Avatar

michelle
Jul 25 2013, 11:29 AM
TreasureCove
michelle
TreasureCove

Bernardi didn't work for her, he worked for Stefano, but that's really not the point. She shot a man that she didn't know, who was holding a razor over a man she cared/cares about and tried to protect him. Without much forethought.

She didn't deliberately shoot Bernardi. She just felt less guilty about it after she found out it was him.

AND, Stefano said that Bernardi was his mole in the force for awhile. So he couldn't have felt that badly about working for him. More like he wasn't crazy about having to cut off his friend's peen.. #bloody

She didn't have to shoot him. She had no idea who he was or what he was doing. She could have screamed for help, or told him "stop or I'll shoot"

Not liking Bernardi doesn't excuse her from having no empathy for Marge and Timmy. She doesn't give a damn that Timmy is in pain.
"Not liking Bernardi doesn't excuse her from having no empathy for Marge and Timmy."

Hmph. As I said earlier, she did have empathy. She would probably have continued to have empathy if Marge hadn't told her to her face that she wanted her to "fry."

As for young Timmy, he may have lost his dad, but his dad was kind of a bad guy. Who knows how many bad things he did while working for Stefano. Maybe he's killed people. Maybe Timmy's better off in the long run without him.

As for Sami having "no idea who he was or what he was doing?" What she did know was that he was holding a razor, high over someone in a coma's body. What would you think?
Well it is Rafe. He could have been taking advantage of Rafe's coma and giving him a shave.

michelle
Member Avatar

six
Jul 25 2013, 11:34 AM
michelle
TreasureCove
michelle

Well it is Rafe. He could have been taking advantage of Rafe's coma and giving him a shave.
I think he would've been up closer to his face. ;)

If anyone ever holds a razor high above me for any reason...I'm outta there.

six
Member Avatar

michelle
Jul 25 2013, 11:37 AM
six
Jul 25 2013, 11:34 AM
michelle
TreasureCove

I think he would've been up closer to his face. ;)

If anyone ever holds a razor high above me for any reason...I'm outta there.
Hey, Rafe's bushiness might not be confined to the brow ridge. Either way, I think it would have been best for little Timmy and for me if Sami had let Bernardi do his thing.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I never thought I'd see the day but a part of me is really not liking EJ at this point.

I'm so tired of Will tearing up. Ugh! This ain't your first time at the Rodeo. You covered up when you shot EJ. You played a part in covering Sami's attempted murder of EJ. And your actions played a part in Arianna's death.

I'm loving and rooting for Adrianne.

Sonny cotinues to be a bore. And that old man hair and clothes ain't helping the situation.

Loved Abe and Justin calling EJ on his crap.

At this point, I want Justin to keep EJ at arms length.

Yeah, I get why EJ kept quiet about the tape, but don't blame others when the truth is revealed. Did not enjoy or like his deliberate intimidation of Adrianne.

ETA: Loved Kristen and Jen's conversation. I really like their friendship. MR and ED really really play well off of one another.
Edited by badaddiction, Jul 25 2013, 12:12 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

michelle
TreasureCove
michelle
TreasureCove

Why do you keep making these arguments so easy? Swap Bernardi's name with EJ.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

michelle
TreasureCove
michelle
TreasureCove

I think they went out of their way to show Sami's empathy for Marge and Timmy. Initially in those scenes where she was in the hospital waiting room with Marge, then later when Adrienne came over to the DiMansion to question Sami before she decided to turn in the video. Sami was smug and arrogant - except when Adrienne asked her about Marge and Timmy. Then Sami became very serious and sincere when talking about how badly she felt for them.

michelle
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 25 2013, 12:09 PM
michelle
TreasureCove
michelle

I have no idea what you're talking about. Like usual.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 25 2013, 12:17 PM
michelle
TreasureCove
michelle

I think they went out of their way to show Sami's empathy for Marge and Timmy. Initially in those scenes where she was in the hospital waiting room with Marge, then later when Adrienne came over to the DiMansion to question Sami before she decided to turn in the video. Sami was smug and arrogant - except when Adrienne asked her about Marge and Timmy. Then Sami became very serious and sincere when talking about how badly she felt for them.
Yeah. I have to agree with this. I have never got the sense that she was indifferent to Marge or Timmy's loss and pain. Sami can be the queen of smug, but in this instance, I thought the writers and AS imbued Sami with convincingly sincere empathy.
Edited by badaddiction, Jul 25 2013, 12:30 PM.

S loves EJ

michelle
Jul 25 2013, 12:26 PM
lysie
michelle
TreasureCove

I think she means would EJīs kids be better off without him if they got to know the truth about him

badaddiction
Jul 25 2013, 12:28 PM
SocRMum1
michelle
TreasureCove

Yeah. I have to agree with this. I have never got the sense that she was indifferent to Marge or Timmy's loss and pain. Sami can be the queen of smug, but in this instance, I thought the writers and AS imbued Sami with convincingly sincere empathy.

I think Sami has showned empathy but that she seems to have gotten over it to quickly, and she was being to giddy after gotten out on bail for shooting someone.

S loves EJ

lysie
Jul 25 2013, 09:11 AM
S loves EJ
Jul 25 2013, 09:05 AM
I donīt remember EJ threatning Will, but I guess it then depends what he said to him. I donīt think anyone know about Bell, even if I think he just wanted to scare her to convince Sami to marry him. EJ had no reason to take Johnny if Sami married him that is all he wanted to be a family with her.
He didn't say it to Will. He said it to Sami in front of the family. The point is, the family knew he was still a threat. He didn't stop being a threat until after Will shot him and he prayed.

I can see why Will would be confuse thinking EJ was a threat, but I personally donīt think he was anymore, since he said several times that he wanted to end the vendetta, and once he had married the woman that he loved there was no need to carry on the vendetta anymore.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 25 2013, 12:49 PM
michelle
lysie
michelle

I think she means would EJīs kids be better off without him if they got to know the truth about him

badaddiction
SocRMum1
michelle

I think Sami has showned empathy but that she seems to have gotten over it to quickly, and she was being to giddy after gotten out on bail for shooting someone.
Well, this the same Sami who went directly home and had sex with Rafe after shooting EJ. It's the same Sami who got sexually excited over the thought of EJ getting rid of Nick. It's the same Sami who had sex with EJ after thinking her child was dead. So, Sami showing the appropriate response even if - as some believe - was short lived, is an improvement. :blulaugh:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

michelle
TreasureCove
michelle
TreasureCove

She killed Marge's husband. Marge being mad at her is a human reaction. Sami using the exuse that she shouldn't feel bad because sombody's mad at her is sociopathic.

Johnny's dad is kind of a bad guy who did lots of bad things. He both murdered, and attempted murder. Maybe Johnny would be better off in the long run without him.

Does that mean that Sami doesn't have to feel bad that Johnny would cry if his dad died? That she wouldn't be inhuman to bounce around laughing and having a great time without caring at all that Johnny is in pain? Cause that's Johnny's problem, not hers?

I would think I would yell loud enough for the people in the hallway to hear:

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! STOP OR I'LL SHOOT!"

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 25 2013, 12:57 PM
lysie
Jul 25 2013, 09:11 AM
S loves EJ
Jul 25 2013, 09:05 AM
I donīt remember EJ threatning Will, but I guess it then depends what he said to him. I donīt think anyone know about Bell, even if I think he just wanted to scare her to convince Sami to marry him. EJ had no reason to take Johnny if Sami married him that is all he wanted to be a family with her.
He didn't say it to Will. He said it to Sami in front of the family. The point is, the family knew he was still a threat. He didn't stop being a threat until after Will shot him and he prayed.

I can see why Will would be confuse thinking EJ was a threat, but I personally donīt think he was anymore, since he said several times that he wanted to end the vendetta, and once he had married the woman that he loved there was no need to carry on the vendetta anymore.
He was still a threat. He said he wanted to end the vendetta, than turned around and threatened Will's life. Will didn't know about the attempt on Belle's life, which proves that EJ hadn't changed, but he sure as hell knew that EJ had been lying all along and had no reason to believe that EJ really wanted to end the vendetta, or that EJ wasn't going to rape and abuse his mother the second they got home from that church.

S loves EJ

I think EJ just wanted to fake an attempt on Belle life, like he and Kate fake an attempt on hers to make it look like the vendetta was still going on in order to convince Sami to marry him, and that is why he was threatning Will aswell he wouldnīt really had hurt him.

outrageous
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Jul 25 2013, 01:04 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 25 2013, 12:49 PM
michelle
lysie

badaddiction
SocRMum1

Well, this the same Sami who went directly home and had sex with Rafe after shooting EJ. It's the same Sami who got sexually excited over the thought of EJ getting rid of Nick. It's the same Sami who had sex with EJ after thinking her child was dead. So, Sami showing the appropriate response even if - as some believe - was short lived, is an improvement. :blulaugh:
Don't forget the same Sami that kept sexing Rafe and celebrated New Years with champagne while Sidney was missing. Or after Grace died. She's always been a psychopath, which is why she's perfect with EJ.

outrageous
Member Avatar

I loved the way EJ intimidated Adrienne. He looked like a panther creeping up on its pray and ready to attack. Judi Evans played the scene perfectly too. Great scene for both actors.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

outrageous
Jul 25 2013, 01:47 PM
I loved the way EJ intimidated Adrienne. He looked like a panther creeping up on its pray and ready to attack. Judi Evans played the scene perfectly too. Great scene for both actors.
I very much disliked EJ during that interaction. I wish Justin had walked up on them and kicked his a$$.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply