Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 24 2013, 07:04 AM (17,785 Views)
S loves EJ

outrageous
Jul 25 2013, 01:41 PM
badaddiction
Jul 25 2013, 01:04 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 25 2013, 12:49 PM
michelle
Jul 25 2013, 12:26 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I think she means would EJīs kids be better off without him if they got to know the truth about him

badaddiction
Jul 25 2013, 12:28 PM

I think Sami has showned empathy but that she seems to have gotten over it to quickly, and she was being to giddy after gotten out on bail for shooting someone.
Well, this the same Sami who went directly home and had sex with Rafe after shooting EJ. It's the same Sami who got sexually excited over the thought of EJ getting rid of Nick. It's the same Sami who had sex with EJ after thinking her child was dead. So, Sami showing the appropriate response even if - as some believe - was short lived, is an improvement. :blulaugh:
Don't forget the same Sami that kept sexing Rafe and celebrated New Years with champagne while Sidney was missing. Or after Grace died. She's always been a psychopath, which is why she's perfect with EJ.

Sami gets turned on by the weirdes things she really is a sociopath and so is EJ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 24 2013, 11:42 PM
Here's what I don't get about Adrienne's thought process... how is getting Sami thrown in prison going to help in her quest to get Sonny away from Will? It's not like Sonny is going to now say "gee Mom, I didn't realize what a criminal family I was involved with. Thanks for revealing the truth and saving me." I mean, she knows that Sonny had the video and obviously chose not to reveal it, so this isn't new knowledge that's going to change his mind aout Will and his family. I get she wants to protect Sonny, but how will this strategy do it?
Adrienne wants Sonny away from Will because of Sami.Sami has a history of problems and they are not going to diminish given that she moved into the mansion and got engaged to EJ who is now likely a target of Stefano's vengence.But the purpose of turning the video over to the police was to get immunity for Sonny to keep him out of jail/prison for obstruction of justice not to break up him and Will.

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jul 26 2013, 02:49 AM
tomsawyer
Jul 24 2013, 11:42 PM
Here's what I don't get about Adrienne's thought process... how is getting Sami thrown in prison going to help in her quest to get Sonny away from Will? It's not like Sonny is going to now say "gee Mom, I didn't realize what a criminal family I was involved with. Thanks for revealing the truth and saving me." I mean, she knows that Sonny had the video and obviously chose not to reveal it, so this isn't new knowledge that's going to change his mind aout Will and his family. I get she wants to protect Sonny, but how will this strategy do it?
Adrienne wants Sonny away from Will because of Sami.Sami has a history of problems and they are not going to diminish given that she moved into the mansion and got engaged to EJ who is now likely a target of Stefano's vengence.But the purpose of turning the video over to the police was to get immunity for Sonny to keep him out of jail/prison for obstruction of justice not to break up him and Will.
:hail:

Oops not supposed to just emoticon people.

Love your view of things.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

jdawg1077
Jul 24 2013, 11:47 AM
I can only hope that Adrienne doesn't sit there accept all of the yelling and screaming that will be directed at her today. I hope she stands up for herself and her actions. I'm getting tired of Adrienne being dumped on by Justin and Sonny when she simply doing what she thinks is right (and for the most part she *is* right: Justin has putting her family at risk for getting involved with EJ, and Sonny has turned into a less-than-truthful person now that he's hooked up with Will, although for understandable reasons). JE can do feisty as good as anyone (see her scenes lately with Marlena), and I'd be thrilled if she stopped being treated like a doormat by her family.
NO Adrienne isn't doing what she thinks is right. She's doing it to split of Will & Sonny. For some reason, she all of a sudden started hating Sami out of nowhere. Adrienne imho is a ruined character a la John Black.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 24 2013, 12:04 PM
For a second I thought that Abigail was going to be nice to her brother, and no she's just being a judgy little snot.

On the other hand, there is no more awesome character on the canvas right now that Justin. He's made of awesome.
Why should she be nice to the prick that is JJ?!!! Abigial IS NICE. JJ is a spawn of Satan.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Jul 24 2013, 12:54 PM
omg poor adrienne
:shrug: :popcorn: I absolutely LOVEd EJ scaring the shit out of Adrienne. She gets what she deserves by missing with a DiMera's wife to be and family! Adrienne better watch out. :lol: :whip:

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

JJ is obviously very troubled and often a little shit, but he's also currently very troubled and going through some hard things that he had no one to help him through for the past year. Abigail comes on strong and is not connecting with him in a meaningful way, but she is obviously concerned for her brother, otherwise she wouldn't even bother.

Siblings fight sometimes (a lot of the time) and families aren't perfect. It happens.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jul 24 2013, 12:36 PM
LovingDays
Jul 24 2013, 12:24 PM
i dont like bristen
I love Bristen. I love Eric and Eileen together.
I cant wait to get me some
of that good ol Bristen Honey.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

michelle
Jul 25 2013, 11:29 AM
TreasureCove
Jul 24 2013, 08:46 PM
michelle
Jul 24 2013, 08:39 PM
TreasureCove
Jul 24 2013, 08:29 PM

Bernardi didn't work for her, he worked for Stefano, but that's really not the point. She shot a man that she didn't know, who was holding a razor over a man she cared/cares about and tried to protect him. Without much forethought.

She didn't deliberately shoot Bernardi. She just felt less guilty about it after she found out it was him.

AND, Stefano said that Bernardi was his mole in the force for awhile. So he couldn't have felt that badly about working for him. More like he wasn't crazy about having to cut off his friend's peen.. #bloody

He seemed fine with stealing police evidence.
She didn't have to shoot him. She had no idea who he was or what he was doing. She could have screamed for help, or told him "stop or I'll shoot"

Not liking Bernardi doesn't excuse her from having no empathy for Marge and Timmy. She doesn't give a damn that Timmy is in pain.
"Not liking Bernardi doesn't excuse her from having no empathy for Marge and Timmy."

Hmph. As I said earlier, she did have empathy. She would probably have continued to have empathy if Marge hadn't told her to her face that she wanted her to "fry."

As for young Timmy, he may have lost his dad, but his dad was kind of a bad guy. Who knows how many bad things he did while working for Stefano. Maybe he's killed people. Maybe Timmy's better off in the long run without him.

What happens when the truth about Bernardi comes out?

As for Sami having "no idea who he was or what he was doing?" What she did know was that he was holding a razor, high over someone in a coma's body. What would you think?
:shrug: Sami is capable of a feeling or two.
She felt bad about killing Bernardi
when she found out who Marge was.
Sami was only protecting Rafe.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Jul 25 2013, 01:04 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 25 2013, 12:49 PM
michelle
Jul 25 2013, 12:26 PM
lysie
Jul 25 2013, 12:09 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about. Like usual.

I think she means would EJīs kids be better off without him if they got to know the truth about him

badaddiction
Jul 25 2013, 12:28 PM
SocRMum1
Jul 25 2013, 12:17 PM

Yeah. I have to agree with this. I have never got the sense that she was indifferent to Marge or Timmy's loss and pain. Sami can be the queen of smug, but in this instance, I thought the writers and AS imbued Sami with convincingly sincere empathy.

I think Sami has showned empathy but that she seems to have gotten over it to quickly, and she was being to giddy after gotten out on bail for shooting someone.
Well, this the same Sami who went directly home and had sex with Rafe after shooting EJ. It's the same Sami who got sexually excited over the thought of EJ getting rid of Nick. It's the same Sami who had sex with EJ after thinking her child was dead. So, Sami showing the appropriate response even if - as some believe - was short lived, is an improvement. :blulaugh:
EJ should always be apart of his kids life.
I wonder how the kids would feel if they knew
about some of the stuff Sami has done also?

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 26 2013, 09:57 PM
jdawg1077
I can only hope that Adrienne doesn't sit there accept all of the yelling and screaming that will be directed at her today. I hope she stands up for herself and her actions. I'm getting tired of Adrienne being dumped on by Justin and Sonny when she simply doing what she thinks is right (and for the most part she *is* right: Justin has putting her family at risk for getting involved with EJ, and Sonny has turned into a less-than-truthful person now that he's hooked up with Will, although for understandable reasons). JE can do feisty as good as anyone (see her scenes lately with Marlena), and I'd be thrilled if she stopped being treated like a doormat by her family.
NO Adrienne isn't doing what she thinks is right. She's doing it to split of Will & Sonny. For some reason, she all of a sudden started hating Sami out of nowhere. Adrienne imho is a ruined character a la John Black.
That's right Adrianne is doing this out
of spite.Adrianne deserved to be yelled
at.Justin cant stand her.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 24 2013, 12:15 PM
naptown
Jul 24 2013, 12:15 PM
blueskies
Jul 24 2013, 12:13 PM
JessicaLeigh
Jul 24 2013, 12:08 PM

I missed most of Stephanie's run I think. I started back in the fall of 2009 and by that time I think Melanie and Philip were together or almost. Actually yes, almost because she was waffling with Nathan. I hated Nathan too. That was his name right? It sounds wrong to me....
Be glad you missed all the NASCAR years with EJ Wells.
Lol. Also known as when I stopped watching.
I would have loved to see EJ as a race car driver.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Jul 25 2013, 11:55 AM
I never thought I'd see the day but a part of me is really not liking EJ at this point.

I'm so tired of Will tearing up. Ugh! This ain't your first time at the Rodeo. You covered up when you shot EJ. You played a part in covering Sami's attempted murder of EJ. And your actions played a part in Arianna's death.

I'm loving and rooting for Adrianne.

Sonny cotinues to be a bore. And that old man hair and clothes ain't helping the situation.

Loved Abe and Justin calling EJ on his crap.

At this point, I want Justin to keep EJ at arms length.

Yeah, I get why EJ kept quiet about the tape, but don't blame others when the truth is revealed. Did not enjoy or like his deliberate intimidation of Adrianne.

ETA: Loved Kristen and Jen's conversation. I really like their friendship. MR and ED really really play well off of one another.
EJ had every right to be :angry: angry at Adrianne.
Adrianne provided the DA with a motive to
possibly send his Samanthr to prison.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 28 2013, 12:54 AM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 28 2013, 12:26 AM
michelle
Jul 25 2013, 11:29 AM
TreasureCove
Jul 24 2013, 08:46 PM
michelle
Jul 24 2013, 08:39 PM

She didn't have to shoot him. She had no idea who he was or what he was doing. She could have screamed for help, or told him "stop or I'll shoot"

Not liking Bernardi doesn't excuse her from having no empathy for Marge and Timmy. She doesn't give a damn that Timmy is in pain.
"Not liking Bernardi doesn't excuse her from having no empathy for Marge and Timmy."

Hmph. As I said earlier, she did have empathy. She would probably have continued to have empathy if Marge hadn't told her to her face that she wanted her to "fry."

As for young Timmy, he may have lost his dad, but his dad was kind of a bad guy. Who knows how many bad things he did while working for Stefano. Maybe he's killed people. Maybe Timmy's better off in the long run without him.

What happens when the truth about Bernardi comes out?

As for Sami having "no idea who he was or what he was doing?" What she did know was that he was holding a razor, high over someone in a coma's body. What would you think?
:shrug: Sami is capable of a feeling or two.
She felt bad about killing Bernardi
when she found out who Marge was.
Sami was only protecting Rafe.
She felt bad for two seconds. She's been running around Salem laughing her ass off. She isn't capable of real feelings.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 28 2013, 12:40 AM
Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 26 2013, 09:57 PM
jdawg1077
That's right Adrianne is doing this out
of spite.Adrianne deserved to be yelled
at.Justin cant stand her.
Justin, unlike Sami, has real emotions. He loves his wife.

Adrienne is trying to protect her son. Shouldn't she be forgiven the same way everybody forgave Sami for attacking Gabi every five seconds when she was pregnant, in the name of protecting her son?

S loves EJ

Sami shouldnīt have attacked Gabi nor should Adrienne have gone to the police. It didnīt come off as a mother trying to protect her son but as someone that have a problem with Sami. If Adrienne wanted to protect her son she could have just deleted the video.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 26 2013, 10:10 PM
LovingDays
Jul 24 2013, 12:54 PM
omg poor adrienne
:shrug: :popcorn: I absolutely LOVEd EJ scaring the shit out of Adrienne. She gets what she deserves by missing with a DiMera's wife to be and family! Adrienne better watch out. :lol: :whip:
Despite adrianne wrong of what she did.the show lack to address what should show they do not make adrianne rootable but they want ej will makey ej bootable.ej torture adrianne brother Steve and it not to mention.her husband working with the guy that torture her brother and her son think ej is notbad guy and they try to paint aadrianne as not reasonable and her problem is Sami she not really to mention her problem with ej and ej is hero for scaring her off

S loves EJ

I think he meant that he loves when EJ is bad that doesnīt make him a hero but a villain.

They show has showned Adrienne having a problem with Justin working for the Dimeras/EJ.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The show never bother to Adrianne personal reasons against ej and his family they show it more general to make adrianne look judgemental.Adrienne does not get rootable writing while ej does
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jul 28 2013, 09:54 AM.

Dee-anne

Partnersincrime
Jul 28 2013, 06:09 AM
The show never bother to Adrianne personal reasons against ej and his family they show it more general to make adrianne look judgemental.Adrienne does not get profitable writing while ej does
I agree.

It is obvious the writers expect us all to be rooting for Sami. They have everyone rallying around her, with only the few exceptions. Eric is upset with himself for going off to see about the school, which is something good, instead of staying behind for his sister.

The only ones that is not on her side is Adrianne and Marge. Not counting Nicole/Kristen because they really have no involvement in this. Adrianne isn't the one that is lying, scheming and hiding evidence nor the one that killed a man, but yet everyone should be against her because she did the right thing and handed the tape in. As far as Adrianne is concerned Sami probably did murder an innocent man. Sami lied and said she did not know the guy she killed, and Adrianne had in her possession proof that she lied. Adrianne had no knowledge of what was going on, nobody told her. She did approach Sonny about it and he refused to listen and was basically rude to his mother. Now, they are going to have everyone hating on Adrianne for doing the right thing.

I cannot hold it against Adrianne for doing the right thing, I don't care what reason she used for doing it. Sami won't in be jail for long anyway. She has people who will lie and scheme to get her out as well as people who would turn a blind eye, and loads of supporters. If there is anyone I feel for, is the boy who no longer has a father, and Adrianne who it seems will be punished for doing the right thing. Another reason why I am grateful to Adrianne for handing in the video i, is that for a short while I wont have to look at that smug look on Sami's face that she constantly wears.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply