Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 24 2013, 07:04 AM (17,945 Views)
eyebrowns

I LOVED these EJ and Abe scenes. I need him around more~ Everyone in this storyline is doing so well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 24 2013, 12:22 PM
Drag him, Abe! Drag EJ for FILTH!
Speaking of that, I bet EJ would look pretty damn good in drag.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 24 2013, 12:14 PM
holy moly! ALL of the kudos to Evans & Kurth! This Justin/Adrienne fight is absolutely EVERYTHING!
O.M.G. I can't wait to watch this! :popcorn: I can't find a smiley that's jumping up and down, but that's practically what I'm doing just reading this. I still have 2 1/2 hours to go before I can watch. :frustration:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

When I first heard about Sami shooting Bernardi, I thought it was a major load of WTFery (it still is, really), but the shear fallout & umbrella story that's come out of it that touches SO MANY different characters on the canvas has been BRILLIANT, IMO.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Days is really on fire....loving every moments of it except Daniel
Edited by LovingDays, Jul 24 2013, 12:26 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 24 2013, 12:23 PM
naptown
Jul 24 2013, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't mind Theresa and Brady as a couple. Would that work? Although, I'm sure they're related somehow.
They are because of that stupid Santeen mess. John's a Brady and Dimera, so Brady's part Brady and Theresa's also a Brady.
Is Santeen still a thing or has that been airbrushed out of history? It has not been mentioned in so long...even when John, Hope and Stefano were getting all that airtime together under MarDar. It's annoying not knowing where things stand. Like Rex and Cassie Brady. Do they still exist or are we conveniently forgetting them?

naptown
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 24 2013, 12:23 PM
naptown
Jul 24 2013, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't mind Theresa and Brady as a couple. Would that work? Although, I'm sure they're related somehow.
They are because of that stupid Santeen mess. John's a Brady and Dimera, so Brady's part Brady and Theresa's also a Brady.
Santeen fucked everything up and then was never addressed again!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I would personally like to never think of or be reminded of Santeen ever again.

ShaneDOOLFan

Justin and Adrienne are definitely the highlight of the episode in my opinion. Give Judi Evans and Wally Kurth a contract NOW!

LovingDays

jennifer its not only JJ is lying even your daughter Abby

ShaneDOOLFan

HA I loved Kristen's reaction to Brady saying Marlena. The sheer sound of her name makes her crazy.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 24 2013, 12:27 PM
I would personally like to never think of or be reminded of Santeen ever again.
If they debunk that and make John an Alamain again none of us will ever have to be reminded of it again.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Jul 24 2013, 12:29 PM
Justin and Adrienne are definitely the highlight of the episode in my opinion. Give Judi Evans and Wally Kurth a contract NOW!
Co-signed. These two are keepers. On. Fire.

LovingDays

GO Justin......I swear his one of the best actor right now

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh JJ, you predictable little a-hole. I love you!

eyebrowns

Wow, this really feels like an Emmy award winning drama now lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bwahahaha! Now Justin is going IN on EJ! "Don't you EVER talk to my wife that way AGAIN!"

naptown
Member Avatar

Did they take the staircase of doom out of the HTS?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Jul 24 2013, 12:29 PM
jennifer its not only JJ is lying even your daughter Abby
Yeah...the hypocrisy of Abby getting in J.J.'s face all the time when she helped cover up a video of Sami attacking her murder victim without even knowing the context. At least Sonny and Will know the full story. Damn.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

HELLS YES! Justin just quit on EJ!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply