Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, July 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 25 2013, 08:16 AM (9,744 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

decent show today in spite of Daniel. Honestly, as if his being King Surgeon of everything Medical isn't enough, they now have to move him into investigative detective like it's Diagnosis: Murder or something. It's not like this show isn't FULL of cops and detectives. God, I may even wish for Roman to look into this because he's got his hands tied about Sami in prison he can't do anything about, maybe he follow up on why his own son wound up in the emergancy room when he spent the night out of town.

And please tell me Theresa is not going to make a move on the guy. I had flashbacks to Chelsea/Daniel crap.

The other stuff was fine. I do get a little tired of Theresa not doing much of anything as Jennifer's assistant. Of course Jennifer is a pushover in her professional life as she is in her personal one, but it gets tiring to see.

Brady should wear tshirts more often. I am glad Nicole didn't make a bigger deal out of it because the show usually does that sort of thing. I also hope they stick to her saying when Kristen breaks his heart again don't go crying to Nicole about it.

It's not that I'm a huge Gabi/Nick fan, but I want a little more balance. We've seen very little of Nick since the mention of his rape came out, and Cameron is so dull even if he went shirtless all the time it's snoozeville. So watching her chem tested with Cameron is a little irritating when I'm curious to see what Nick is doing since a) losing his job b) setting something up with Vargas c) living on his own at the Brady Pub d) Looking for a new job and of course e) getting therapy possibly along with overcoming how his own guilt. There is a lot to mine there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

And how much do I NOT want Daniel to be an ace detective? He's already the resident savior as it is. Let's let Mason have a shot. I know. Mason just came on today, but I bet he's preferable to Daniel.

What?

I don't like Daniel. I know Salem does...and I'm not saying he's the worst character EVER...but he is the worst "romantic lead" ever. He can be a doctor and a father. But does he HAVE to be Mr. Everything?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I thought that the Cameron/Gabi scene was interesting. Guess we'll see what happens there, huh?

I know this isn't popular but I like Kate and Rafe...truth be told for me...I honestly find him more interesting away from Sami.

What happens to Nicole when she's around Eric? She's beyond submissive. Where's the strong Nicole that I love? I didn't like that.

Man, I like Jennifer away from Daniel. She's fiesty and strong around Jeannie and JJ. Great to watch.

It was an OK episode....
Edited by talbab1994, Jul 25 2013, 06:15 PM.

Kriss4

I haven't decided on Rafe and Kate yet, either...but I will say this. They were having an affair and obviously Kate started to care about him as more than just a bed buddy. Not a problem. Rafe's not a bad guy.

I didn't find it unusual that she was hanging around the hospital. I don't find it unusual that he matters to her. That's fine.

But today I thought things were a little too deep for what their relationship has been so far. Not all of it, but some of it. If they're going for Rafe and Kate, they can slow it down and really give them something.

What I mean is, I hope it's not true love yet, you know?

I'm not against them. I just want some more development.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 25 2013, 06:16 PM
I haven't decided on Rafe and Kate yet, either...but I will say this. They were having an affair and obviously Kate started to care about him as more than just a bed buddy. Not a problem. Rafe's not a bad guy.

I didn't find it unusual that she was hanging around the hospital. I don't find it unusual that he matters to her. That's fine.

But today I thought things were a little too deep for what their relationship has been so far. Not all of it, but some of it. If they're going for Rafe and Kate, they can slow it down and really give them something.

What I mean is, I hope it's not true love yet, you know?

I'm not against them. I just want some more development.
The new Physical Therapist...will this be a love triangle? Hope it's interesting... :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

Maxine seriously, enough with the Dannifer pimping! I used to love when you were on...

omg, Brady with flowers and Kristen :wub: i don't care if it makes Brady look like an even bigger fool, this is ridiculously cute and great right now.

Huh, I almost forgot Rafe was on the show.

Dan's taking Eric somewhere and he's not telling him till later. Uh-oh...

ShaneDOOLFan

I am very impressed with the new Salem High School set and other sets (St. Lukes School). Looks like they actually used old parts of the Horton Town Square to make it.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i see Maxine is now flirting with JJ.

blueskies
Member Avatar

why is Kristen packing a bag for Sami? Isn't that Harold's job?

blueskies
Member Avatar

:lol: "I've been pretty busy", okay that's just funny.

angie37
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jul 25 2013, 06:11 PM

What happens to Nicole when she's around Eric? She's beyond submissive. Where's the strong Nicole that I love? I didn't like that.

This is part of what I meant in my other post when I said she is expected to "suck it up." It's okay to love someone, but when your whole personality is expected to change, something is wrong. Now, I love Ericole and hope they happen sooner than later, but I still want to be able to recognize Nicole and don't want her to morph into some submissive, shaky, lip biting shadow of her former self.

I don't want her pulling her old stunts of kidnapping babies, or using flesh eating bacteria, or hiring someone to throw a radio into a shower/tub, but I do expect her to speak her mind and drink her martini when she feels like it. And to curse, damn it.

blueskies
Member Avatar

well that's very nice of you Kristen. Don't wanna visit Sami b/c you think if you do she'll kill you and get another murder charge. Honestly it wouldn't shock me. Sami always uses murder/aggravated assault as a solution.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Nicole, "You just got your brain back, what did she suck it out of you again"

Okay, I know that wasn't meant dirty, but, come on, how could you not go there with wording like this.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jen's neck is scaring me...and what is up with that dress?

blueskies
Member Avatar

"you are the only man I've made love to" -Kristen; so does that mean EVER? She didn't say in the past year, or whatever. What about John and Tony, and I'm sure someone else while she was in Europe (probably). Eh, whatever, I guess I'll let it go.

AFaithL

Matt
Jul 25 2013, 12:29 PM
Nicole to Eric re: Kristen: "What about all of the other evil things she's done?"
Eric: "This coming from the babynapper who now lives in a nunnery?"
That was a quote from Brady to Nicole....and yes, it was awesome. Glad someone brought up Nicole's misdeeds!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jennifer obviously must have a massive brain tumor. Her friends are Kristen and Nicole? :lol:

Edit: actually that explains Daniel too!
Edited by blueskies, Jul 25 2013, 07:22 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jul 25 2013, 07:09 PM
Matt
Nicole to Eric re: Kristen: "What about all of the other evil things she's done?"
That was a quote from Brady to Nicole....and yes, it was awesome. Glad someone brought up Nicole's misdeeds!
Oh she should have slapped him into tomorrow where hopefully he has grown a brain.

That he could be there and hold her hand as she lost that baby, have seen the grief and delusion that she went through and then throw it back in her face like it was a minor matter to joke about.

And you know who was complicit in the whole babynapping thing Brady. You.
You knew she had lost the baby. You knew she was in a bad place. You could have nipped it in the bud.
But you didn't because you were deluded and fooled by a crazy woman - just like you are now.

blueskies
Member Avatar

well this was an okay eppi...not great, but okay. Very filler-y feeling. And after the awesomeness of Fri-Weds, I admit I'm a little disappointed.

concerned
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 25 2013, 07:27 PM
AFaithL
Jul 25 2013, 07:09 PM
Matt
Oh she should have slapped him into tomorrow where hopefully he has grown a brain.

That he could be there and hold her hand as she lost that baby, have seen the grief and delusion that she went through and then throw it back in her face like it was a minor matter to joke about.

And you know who was complicit in the whole babynapping thing Brady. You.
You knew she had lost the baby. You knew she was in a bad place. You could have nipped it in the bud.
But you didn't because you were deluded and fooled by a crazy woman - just like you are now.
And seriously Brady if you have a thing against babynappers - Kristen maybe not the one for you.

PS I love you Brady but sometimes they make you say the stupidest things.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply