Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, July 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 25 2013, 08:16 AM (9,748 Views)
Sparrow

Trying to explain to someone in a coma what they've missed over the past couple of months on a soap is just so full of potential hilarity.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

I don't hate Jennifer and Nicole being friendly. (I don't believe that they are in a book club together for a hot second, though.) I think Nicole does friendship well. Friendship between women is too far underutilized on soaps.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jul 25 2013, 06:18 PM
Kriss4
Jul 25 2013, 06:16 PM
I haven't decided on Rafe and Kate yet, either...but I will say this. They were having an affair and obviously Kate started to care about him as more than just a bed buddy. Not a problem. Rafe's not a bad guy.

I didn't find it unusual that she was hanging around the hospital. I don't find it unusual that he matters to her. That's fine.

But today I thought things were a little too deep for what their relationship has been so far. Not all of it, but some of it. If they're going for Rafe and Kate, they can slow it down and really give them something.

What I mean is, I hope it's not true love yet, you know?

I'm not against them. I just want some more development.
The new Physical Therapist...will this be a love triangle? Hope it's interesting... :D
Building a relationship with his new physical therapist would make a hell of a lot more sense than trying to build a connection with Kate. The two don't fit and I just can't picture anything long term. Wasn't Rafe ecstatic over Sami's false pregnancy thinking he was going to be a father and also told her how he came from a big, chaotic family and wanted that for himself? I don't think Lucas or Austin would take to calling Rafe "Dad" :blulaugh:

I'm all for Rafe moving on from Sami and having a romance full of sexy sparks with a possible mystery tied in that gives us back his strength as a detective. As a fan of his I'm hoping they are in the process of creating not only a hot new romance, but also a compelling story that works for his character.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Matt
Jul 25 2013, 12:43 PM
I hate when people on TV shows just throw money down onto the table & leave without ever getting the check. How the hell do they know how much the bill is?
I had a friend who did that. Some of us were out to eat and he decided how much we should leave before the waitress came with the check. I refused to go until she came back. He was driving and threatened to leave but finally backed down. The money he wanted to leave wouldn't have covered the whole bill let alone the tip.

Sweet and Salty

Gabi! Stop shoving food down his throat!

Sweet and Salty

Oh my. I'm getting nervous about what Father Eric is going to say to Nichole.

Think I'm gonna like Jens dress if she'll ever get out from behing that desk, but can't tell yet!

Not liking Nichole's attire, yet.

Sweet and Salty

Rages scenes are intriguing me!

Sweet and Salty

Love Jens dress!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

So, GG's acting has gone down exponentially since he woke up.

His coma will go down as his best work.....EVER.

Today was a let down from the first half of the week.

We at least need to see Eric torn over his feelings for Nicole.

I've come to the realization that I'm okay with Jennifer with other characters, Dan, however, I hate no matter who he's in a scene with......having said that.......Theresa knocking him down from his throne might be worth watching.

If Kristen doesn't end up preggo, an excellent opportunity for the "who's the daddy" story of this century has been missed. Can you see Marlena's "shit the bed" face at finding out Kristen is preggo with her grandchild by either Eric or Brady...she's not sure which.
'

Sweet and Salty

Honeybees
Jul 25 2013, 12:23 PM
:offs: Are you fucking kidding me? That hotel hasn't rented that room since Eric stayed there or cleaned it?
No, he said it HAS been cleaned, just not rented.

Sweet and Salty

AFaithL
Jul 25 2013, 12:28 PM
Is Brady wearing a wedding ring?
I didn't see one!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

AFaithL
Jul 25 2013, 07:09 PM
Matt
Jul 25 2013, 12:29 PM
Nicole to Eric re: Kristen: "What about all of the other evil things she's done?"
Eric: "This coming from the babynapper who now lives in a nunnery?"
That was a quote from Brady to Nicole....and yes, it was awesome. Glad someone brought up Nicole's misdeeds!
CRAP! I swear that I'm ALWAYS doing that! I constantly switch Brady/Eric when I'm talking about them. lol

Sweet and Salty

Honeybees
Jul 25 2013, 12:28 PM
It's a waffle!

Did she suck it out of you again.

This whole week has been full of awesome snark!
:roflol:

Sweet and Salty

Honeybees
Jul 25 2013, 12:32 PM
I want Gabi back with Nick, not with Cameron.
If not Gabi, then Jeanie!

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Jul 25 2013, 12:32 PM
So... are we chem testing Cameron & Gabi again? This could bear watching, imo.
Boring!!! :yawnz:

Harmony233

speaking of female friendships didn't kayla and Adrienne used to be close?

Sweet and Salty

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 25 2013, 01:13 PM
am103
Jul 25 2013, 12:58 PM
Nicole and Jennifer as gal-pals? I might be able to get on board with this. Bring on the martinis!

"Here's your filing, bitch!" Theresa is so nasty. I love it!

Love the high school set. The show feels like it has new life when different sets are added to the mix.

Ugh, Detective Daniel makes me wanna puke. I really can't stand him anymore.

When Kristen said to Brady, "I haven't made love to anybody except for you.", she totally sealed her fate. She is so pregnant.
Well technically she was telling the truth. She didn't make love to Eric. She raped him. HUGE difference.
My thoughts exactly

concerned
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jul 25 2013, 10:39 PM
speaking of female friendships didn't kayla and Adrienne used to be close?
And Kayla may have some advice for Adrienne regarding being confronted with things your children have done for love which are not the right thing to do and the potential dangers of getting involved.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 25 2013, 10:24 PM
AFaithL
Jul 25 2013, 07:09 PM
Matt
Jul 25 2013, 12:29 PM
Nicole to Eric re: Kristen: "What about all of the other evil things she's done?"
Eric: "This coming from the babynapper who now lives in a nunnery?"
That was a quote from Brady to Nicole....and yes, it was awesome. Glad someone brought up Nicole's misdeeds!
CRAP! I swear that I'm ALWAYS doing that! I constantly switch Brady/Eric when I'm talking about them. lol
I always catch myself doing the same thing too. Eric/Brady are so interchangeable because of EM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jul 25 2013, 10:12 PM
So, GG's acting has gone down exponentially since he woke up.

His coma will go down as his best work.....EVER.

Today was a let down from the first half of the week.

We at least need to see Eric torn over his feelings for Nicole.

I've come to the realization that I'm okay with Jennifer with other characters, Dan, however, I hate no matter who he's in a scene with......having said that.......Theresa knocking him down from his throne might be worth watching.

If Kristen doesn't end up preggo, an excellent opportunity for the "who's the daddy" story of this century has been missed. Can you see Marlena's "shit the bed" face at finding out Kristen is preggo with her grandchild by either Eric or Brady...she's not sure which.
'
Re: bolded.

I was just thinking this earlier today. I'm one of the people who would like to see WTBD and general pregnancy storylines dropped for the next 7 years (not just on Days either) but having Kristen Blake DiMera knocked up by one of the sons of her old foe is just too good of a storyline to pass up. The sheer amount of tension, catfights, family tearing, threat flinging, insult flying mayhem that would result from a child of that unholy union would just destroy me.

I would never ask TPTB for anything ever again if they gave me that s/l and all the glory that could possibly come from it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply