Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, July 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 25 2013, 08:16 AM (9,983 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I want Theresa's hairstyle. I just screen-grabbed it so that I can print it and take it to the stylist next time I go! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Jen Lilley as a brunette seeing her with Maxie's blonde for so many months, but this is a much better look for her. Such a pretty chocolate shade.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

I'm sure they must have edited out scenes where Brady took "make me stupid" pills. There is no other explanation.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Rafe remembers his time with Kate!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Detective SuperDoctor is waaaaay stupid, but it's not eating up the entire show today, which is the nicest thing I can say about it.

It would be half tolerable if JJ or Anne were to fling a few insults to his face.

six
Member Avatar

I love that Days is bringing in minor characters like Mason, instead of having the regulars do everything.

AFaithL

I just can't with Rate. Rafe needs a younger woman.

LuLu2102

No, Brady, Kristen was not "faithful" to you; nor was she unfaithful. Your relationship was over. You basically told her she was dead to you, so any relations she had with anyone else did not happen within the context of your relationship. Why are you so stupid? You have me sounding like I'm defending Kristen and I don't like that.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hate when people on TV shows just throw money down onto the table & leave without ever getting the check. How the hell do they know how much the bill is?

LovingDays

AFaithL
Jul 25 2013, 12:42 PM
well jordan will be

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

six
Jul 25 2013, 12:41 PM
I love that Days is bringing in minor characters like Mason, instead of having the regulars do everything.
I was thinking the exact same thing! The show has been so good lately with bringing in minor plot characters to flesh out storylines.

six
Member Avatar

Brady is an idiot but I'm okay with that, because at this point, it 's a character trait and not a new development to suit the story. He's like Austin and we need an Austin.

six
Member Avatar

AFaithL
I can't with Rate either, but it's because Kate needs someone as hot as she is.

LuLu2102

Matt
Jul 25 2013, 12:43 PM
I hate when people on TV shows just throw money down onto the table & leave without ever getting the check. How the hell do they know how much the bill is?
Well, they do eat at the same three places for every meal, so they probably have the menu and prices memorized.

AFaithL

LuLu2102
No, Brady, Kristen was not "faithful" to you; nor was she unfaithful. Your relationship was over. You basically told her she was dead to you, so any relations she had with anyone else did not happen within the context of your relationship. Why are you so stupid? You have me sounding like I'm defending Kristen and I don't like that.
Kristen needs to employ the Ross line " We were on a break!" Same with Brady being with Nicole. They were broken up at the time, so who cares??

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Matt
Jul 25 2013, 12:05 PM
Kristen, Ciara called. She wants her hairdo back.
at first, i thought Ciara might fangirl at Kristen's hair and want to do hers the same way. then i saw Kristen's hair & realized Ciara wouldn't even wear her hair like that.

this was the closest i could think of - from 2 & 1/2 years ago):

Posted Image

Posted Image

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

six
Jul 25 2013, 12:44 PM
Brady is an idiot but I'm okay with that, because at this point, it 's a character trait and not a new development to suit the story. He's like Austin and we need an Austin.
Agreed. I'd be more annoyed if I felt like they'd given him an overnight lobotomy, but he's always seen what he wants to see and been obnoxiously hostile to anyone who tries to set him straight.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahaha. Theresa pushes a stack off files off of the desk. "Here's your filing, bitch."

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
If he starts scrap booking, I'm done.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

six
I disagree. I'll never be okay with Brady being an idiot. I prefer the angry no BS side of him.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 25 2013, 12:52 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

six
Jul 25 2013, 12:41 PM
who's Mason?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply