Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, July 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 07:07 AM (8,521 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jul 29 2013, 12:13 PM
Abigail needs a major comeuppance scene for me to ever enjoy her again....the Daniel cheerleading is just too much for me...it has destroyed her character.
I would be completely okay with JJ and Rory talking Abigail into getting high with them and then convince her that Daniel is a low-life piece of trash, lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jul 29 2013, 11:55 AM
TreasureCove
Jul 28 2013, 12:05 PM
I didn't mean writing Chabby now, I mean they've had plenty of time this last year when all they had Chad doing was sitting around the coffee shop talking to people once a month. If they'd written him a real story before contract time he may have decided to stay. Hell, they took him right out of Sami's baby story as soon as he dropped the bomb at the wedding. He should have been more involved with that.
Just checking.Did you mistakenly post "Sami's baby story"freudian slip) instead of "Gabi's baby story" or was that part of the post sarcasm?
Sarcasam :( I wanted scenes of Wilson bonding as they worked together to get the rights to Will's daughter. Not Sami running her mouth constantly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply