Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, July 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 07:07 AM (8,786 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 26 2013, 11:58 AM
just an FYI to all, today seems to be Fetch-people heavy.
Guess it's not a Friday cliffhanger....

I hope Bristen are on. I need someone else to find out they're back together. Like Victor. Or Marlena.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

All across Salem, random barware cowers & hides from impending doom whenever Kristen is near

Jason47
Member Avatar

naptown
Jul 26 2013, 12:02 PM
Holy crap! A Kayla sighting!
Kayla's on?? So this is the fourth week (of the last 4 that Mary Beth has been on) that she has not been credited.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Theresa is THIRSTY for Daniel. And god help me, but I find it highly amusing.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Gabi continues to rock some flawless Breck Girl hair

naptown
Member Avatar

I guessed they dropped the whole, Rafe will have amnesia and not remember the last year of his life storyline?
Edited by naptown, Jul 26 2013, 12:11 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Speaking of flawless hair today, Abby's looks GORGEOUS

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

naptown
Jul 26 2013, 12:10 PM
I guessed they dropped the whole, Rafe will have amnesia and not remember the last year of his life storyline?
He's doing better than I am, then, because I keep trying to forget and can't.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Why is Abigail such a rotten sister? Why is she loyal to Daniel over her own troubled little brother? She's not seventeen. She's a young woman, and there's nothing in her character that she would be such a snot about her grief stricken brother, who incidentally shut Theresa down the moment she started to trash talk Jennifer and Abigail.

I like Abigail, except when she's written as a Daniel propping, disloyal sister.

Ellie

Matt
Jul 26 2013, 12:01 PM
Yesterday's "film look" must've been a single episode test because we're back to normal today.
I really couldn't figure out what you meant by that. Was there a particular scene where you noticed it? My recording didn't look different at all.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BWAHAHAHA Kayla just walked in on Theresa gabbing on the phone and THAT GLARE GAVE ME LIFE!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Go Mary Beth. That was some serious stink eye from Kayla.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ellie
Jul 26 2013, 12:13 PM
Matt
Yesterday's "film look" must've been a single episode test because we're back to normal today.
I really couldn't figure out what you meant by that. Was there a particular scene where you noticed it? My recording didn't look different at all.
My entire episode looked different. It looked like some sitcoms look when they shoot everything on video tape, but then upscale it (or whatever it's called) to make it LOOK like it's been shot on film. AMC did that for a while and everyone pretty much hated it. I think The City was shot like that, too. It's just a subtle difference in picture quality. For me, the episode simply didn't look the same as usual.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 26 2013, 12:02 PM
*sigh* today's more Fetch & Rafe.
I can't decide whether to give a thumbs down for the content of this post or a thumbs up for the sigh.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I love having Kayla on. The show needs more of her. GG is doing a good job as "brain damaged "Rafe. (For want of a better description.)
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Jul 26 2013, 12:28 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

So, Theresa doesn't know Daniel is Jennifer's twu wuv? That's a bit unexpected in a good way.

LuLu2102

Theresa: What kind of doctor are you?
Daniel: I am a surgeon. And sometimes I...

I really wish I could have heard how he would have finished that sentence.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

god help me, but I actually like this little scene at Rafe's bedside recapping the entire Jensen story

Ellie

Matt
Jul 26 2013, 12:16 PM
Ellie
Jul 26 2013, 12:13 PM
Matt
My entire episode looked different. It looked like some sitcoms look when they shoot everything on video tape, but then upscale it (or whatever it's called) to make it LOOK like it's been shot on film. AMC did that for a while and everyone pretty much hated it. I think The City was shot like that, too. It's just a subtle difference in picture quality. For me, the episode simply didn't look the same as usual.
Hmmm! Maybe I'll check the online version(s) to see if I notice a difference there. Thanks!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jennifer has a lot of nerve to complain about somebody doing nothing while on the job. She does a whole lot of nothing herself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply