Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, July 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 07:07 AM (8,513 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

No wonder Anne is so bitter about the human resources situation at the hospital. She's right about people getting jobs they haven't earned.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

Is it safe to assume we will successfully have 2 days in a row without Sami and EJ? It's a sad day when I'm glad that Rafe is on.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ok. I absolutely LOVE Abby's outfit today. Age appropriate a PERFECT for summer!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jeannie Theresa gives the most EXCELLENT bitchface!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I like the actress playing the nun. I hope she stays around. She's infusing an expository character with some personality.

naptown
Member Avatar

Dear sound effects people, please give everyone different ring tones. There's no distinction between pagers, texts and calls.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 26 2013, 12:23 PM
Jeannie Theresa gives the most EXCELLENT bitchface!
I think we should always refer to her as Jeannie Theresa. It makes it far less awkward for me with GG and EM on the show.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

At this point, it's easier to name the characters who haven't inexplicably propped Fetch than the one's who have. STFU, Abigail, you're making it hard for me to enjoy your beautiful hair and clothes today.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

rotflao. Theresa did her job EXTRA well and Jennifer doesn't know what to say or how to react. lolol
Edited by Matt, Jul 26 2013, 01:04 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Matt
Jul 26 2013, 12:20 PM
god help me, but I actually like this little scene at Rafe's bedside recapping the entire Jensen story
shouldn't Hope have been the one recapping the Jensen-related events to Rafe seeing as she was the one investigating his attack and shot Jensen (and most likely talked to Nick & got the rest of the story)?!

naptown
Member Avatar

Wow, Jeannie Theresa got her work done really fast during the commercial break! Maybe JJ scored that coke sooner than he thought.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Brady is just SOOOO dumb.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Forget Father Eric, JJ and Theresa are the true miracle workers in Salem as they have made Jennifer a watchable character nowadays.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This cheery nun is giving me LIFE today! Can we keep her, please?

naptown
Member Avatar

Thank you Jesus!

LuLu2102

I just cannot get past Abby putting more effort and energy into getting Jennifer and Daniel back together than she did into helping Jack with his PTSD or dealing with his death.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really liked that Eric/Brady scene. It was expository, yet true to both characters.

naptown
Member Avatar

LuLu2102
Jul 26 2013, 12:34 PM
I just cannot get past Abby putting more effort and energy into getting Jennifer and Daniel back together than she did into helping Jack with his PTSD or dealing with his death.
Or her own relationships with Chad and Cameron. I can't believe I liked her more when she was chasing after Austin.

blueskies
Member Avatar

LuLu2102
Jul 26 2013, 12:34 PM
SO many things were wrong with Jack's return and death but this is way way up there. Jen's reactions to it all were horrid but Abby's almost bothered me more.

naptown
Member Avatar

Kate: "He was such an active guy." Meaning, we won't be throwing down in the bedroom any time soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply