Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, July 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 07:07 AM (8,808 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

naptown
Jul 26 2013, 12:36 PM
LuLu2102
Jul 26 2013, 12:34 PM
I just cannot get past Abby putting more effort and energy into getting Jennifer and Daniel back together than she did into helping Jack with his PTSD or dealing with his death.
Or her own relationships with Chad and Cameron. I can't believe I liked her more when she was chasing after Austin.
When Kate Mansi was performing in the Austin storyline, she infused Abby with a sense of vulnerability. You knew this was a deluded young woman making a big mistake. She wasn't some smug brat obsessed with her Mom's love life.

Kate Mansi can act, but I'll bet she hates the Dannifer propping because she makes it come off really bratty.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

So Kristen just keeps the wig & sunglasses in her purse? for emergencies? mmkay

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Kristen could spend all day debating what disguise would be best for an impromptu trip back to the hotel in the capital.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 26 2013, 12:41 PM
(in a horrible French accent) Doesn't everyone, mon cheri?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 26 2013, 12:41 PM
Doesn't everyone? I always have a Louise Brooks wig and Jackie Sunglasses on hand.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm just not into Kate wringing her hands over Rafe.

Theresa thirsting after Daniel is actually quite amusing.

Abby is on her Fetch-patrol today. Sigh. I'm expecting Maggie soon for her next run as she quivers and Shawn Christian tries to portray angst but just looks annoyed and douchey.

I'm not into these Bristen/everyone reacts again. Brady's just as dumb as before. IDK. I wanted them back together but blah. LOL.

LOL @ Kristen thanking the Jesus picture above Nicole's desk at the church as she did her snooping. I love how everything just works out for her. She just so happens to find the nun who just so happens to need help, etc. I'm more convinced then ever JER is ghostwriting. (EDIT: from the grave, I know he's not ... just thought I'd clarify, heh)

Will looks like a tourist with that bag thing hanging on him.

I LOVED Kayla catching Theresa. I was hoping she would be standing at the door. Of course they give MBE like maybe a few lines and then Kayla's paged away. REALLY? I'm glad they seem to remember she exists and possibly use her with Theresa but still. That was annoying. I guess there's still time for more but I doubt it lol. She is Pop-Up Kayla now.

Not a horrible show but not terribly wonderful either.
Edited by KMan101, Jul 26 2013, 12:46 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm enjoying the Will/Gabi scenes. They actually come off as very close friends.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I am wondering who is mumbling more today - Rafe or Will. Rafe has an excuse but I'm not sure Will does. Was Sonny a little rough and long-lasting in the bedroom last night?

KMan101
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 26 2013, 12:46 PM
I'm enjoying the Will/Gabi scenes. They actually come off as very close friends.
Yeah, they really do. Even when I found Gabi boring and useless (I like her a ton more but I guess she still sort of is those things, just a little less) I always enjoyed her friendship with Will and how loyal they stayed to each other during the baby saga.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OH MY GOD! Kristen as SUSAN flashback! MY HEART!

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Yes you can, Kristen!!!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Susan!!!!!!

naptown
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jul 26 2013, 12:44 PM
I'm just not into Kate wringing her hands over Rafe.

Theresa thirsting after Daniel is actually quite amusing.

Abby is on her Fetch-patrol today. Sigh. I'm expecting Maggie soon for her next run as she quivers and Shawn Christian tries to portray angst but just looks annoyed and douchey.

I'm not into these Bristen/everyone reacts again. Brady's just as dumb as before. IDK. I wanted them back together but blah. LOL.

LOL @ Kristen thanking the Jesus picture above Nicole's desk at the church as she did her snooping. I love how everything just works out for her. She just so happens to find the nun who just so happens to need help, etc. I'm more convinced then ever JER is ghostwriting. (EDIT: from the grave, I know he's not ... just thought I'd clarify, heh)

Will looks like a tourist with that bag thing hanging on him.

I LOVED Kayla catching Theresa. I was hoping she would be standing at the door. Of course they give MBE like maybe a few lines and then Kayla's paged away. REALLY? I'm glad they seem to remember she exists and possibly use her with Theresa but still. That was annoying. I guess there's still time for more but I doubt it lol. She is Pop-Up Kayla now.

Not a horrible show but not terribly wonderful either.
I completely agree with your assessment of today's episode. LOL about JER ghostwriting for Kristen. You'd know for sure JER was ghostwriting if the same day stretched out for more than a month.

LuLu2102

I did like Theresa listening to the message we heard JJ leave her yesterday. It's those little touches that I appreciate.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I would kill for a Susan/Ej scene! :rockon:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I just had an amazing thought. If Kristen dressed up as Susan and got a job at the hotel as a housekeeper to snoop....

LuLu2102

Ha! I love that when Kristen thought about becoming Susan, her hands when instinctively to her mouth/chin area. Nice touch, Eileen!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Abigail should just get a t-shirt with Daniel's face on it. Or maybe his dick.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Ugggghh I feel genuinely, viscerally angry about Abigail telling Jennifer about how much Daniel loves her and how Jennifer is making a big mistake. SERIOUSLY we have seen this scene 20 times before. :headbang:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh famous last words, Eric.

Ah, and I love the Kristen has a "Susan box".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply