Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, July 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 07:07 AM (8,692 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

I think Galen Gering is doing a great job playing the confused, just-woke-up-out-of-a-coma guy. Meanwhile, I can tell I'm going to be annoyed by Abigail today.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I'm gonna need Theresa to punch Abigail in the face as soon as she's done tearing Jennifer and Daniel apart for good.

am103
Member Avatar

Kayla catching Theresa on the phone was MADE of win!

am103
Member Avatar

Will has a scar from his gunshot wound? Hmm. I'll be looking for that the next time he's shirtless on-screen, lol.

am103
Member Avatar

Oh my God. Theresa's eye-roll at Jennifer was my EVERYTHING! And Daniel signs his notes to Jennifer "DJ"? That's weird, lol.

am103
Member Avatar

LOL @ Kristen "thanking" Jesus. I love that the show is all about religion again. It makes for some touching scenes but also some great comedy every once in a while.

am103
Member Avatar

Abigail pimping Dannifer is a HUGE character flaw, imo.

Theresa's crush on Daniel is great. I hope she DESTROYS Dannifer.

am103
Member Avatar

I love that the show keeps building the Eric/Brady relationship. And that Eric said he hopes Kristen will never come between him and Brady. Kristen is so, so, so pregnant.

Also, that was a DELICIOUS ending with Kristen holding up the teeth. I'm so excited! I can't believe we have to wait another WEEK for Kristen's impersonation of Susan! It's going to be so worth it though.

AFaithL

Why have we seen NO movement with Abigail and her men? I love Abby, but I am beyond ready for her to make a decision and stick to it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jul 27 2013, 01:23 AM
Why have we seen NO movement with Abigail and her men? I love Abby, but I am beyond ready for her to make a decision and stick to it.
Seriously though. It's bad enough both of her options are total bores. But the fact that she's torn between them makes it worse. Why can't Abigail be single and fun for a little while? Or find a bad boy who's actually bad (not watered-down like Chad).

thepadange

Eric thinks Kristen is sweet, huh?

azrial1

Did Teresa write another note to Jennifer from Dan and destroy the one he wrote? I wouldn't doubt it. . .

Sweet and Salty

spartan
Jul 26 2013, 09:16 PM
Kriss4
Jul 26 2013, 04:23 PM
The way they wrote it means that there's a huge possibility that a LOT of the audience will never really accept them, no matter what the show does from this point onward.

Yes. I'm in that group. I feel like the show is trying to let JJ speak for those of us who can't accept Dannifer because of the horrid treatment of Jack and his demise. I think they feel like if we, the audience, 'work through' those feelings as JJ does that we will eventually come around to the pairing.

Ain't gonna happen for me. My love for Jack Deveraux runs too deep. I fell for his character and the pairing of J&J hook, line and sinker way back when. I no longer care who Jennifer is paired with and I can't see me ever caring. Jennifer could sleep with all of Salem and I will remain indifferent to any of her romantic interests.

Dannifer makes it too easy because they completely suck.
She should remain single. Sorry. Her love for Jack was too deep to be with someone else, much less months after he died! That's the only way I'll care anything for Jen.

camera shy

am103
Jul 26 2013, 11:56 PM
I'm gonna need Theresa to punch Abigail in the face as soon as she's done tearing Jennifer and Daniel apart for good.
I'm going to need for Theresa to find out that Abbby's still a virgin. ;)

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

am103
Jul 27 2013, 12:26 AM
I love that the show keeps building the Eric/Brady relationship. And that Eric said he hopes Kristen will never come between him and Brady. Kristen is so, so, so pregnant.
Eh, I hope not, JUST because, part of the reason Kristen was SO freaked out when she lost her and John's baby was because she had... i forget... some kind of problem, that she only had "So much time" to get pregnant, and they said after she did she never could be again. So, if she IS pregnant, not only would that make, once again, writers not doing their homework and/or rewriting history, but also, it would make the urgrency of Susan impersonating her a little less.

I guess I missed the key word: "Might" http://youtu.be/tSAXqnvFF44?t=43s
Edited by Mean, Mean, Mean!, Jul 27 2013, 09:04 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jul 27 2013, 09:00 AM
am103
Eh, I hope not, JUST because, part of the reason Kristen was SO freaked out when she lost her and John's baby was because she had... i forget... some kind of problem, that she only had "So much time" to get pregnant, and they said after she did she never could be again. So, if she IS pregnant, not only would that make, once again, writers not doing their homework and/or rewriting history, but also, it would make the urgrency of Susan impersonating her a little less.
miracle babies are almost a given in Salem though. Chloe has Parker, Nicole, well, she almost had Daniel Rafael (which I'm convinced the name is what did him in). With Kristen I feel like her age is almost more of an issue than the fact that the doctors told her "15 years ago" (apparently) that she couldn't have a baby. I admittedly, like everyone else, am very done with these baby storylines since that's all they seem to do on Days, with the exception of a Kristen baby-storyline. That is my one exception b/c I think it would be freaking awesome. I do think with her age she's teetering on the age of plausibility though.

AFaithL

camera shy
Jul 27 2013, 08:53 AM
am103
Jul 26 2013, 11:56 PM
I'm going to need for Theresa to find out that Abbby's still a virgin. ;)
At this point, I don't care who Abby gives her virginity to. I was once rooting for Chabby, but that is gone with Casey's departure. It might be revived again with a plausible recast, but there's
no guarantee they will have the same magic as Mansi/Deidrick. Why aren't we seeing them interact more frequently?

trojangal
Member Avatar

azrial1
Jul 27 2013, 07:59 AM
Did Teresa write another note to Jennifer from Dan and destroy the one he wrote? I wouldn't doubt it. . .
That is what I was trying to figure out too but I couldn't tell if the note was switched!

Teresa screwing with Dannifer's relationship
might be fun for awhile but I worry it will just end up being about
another "bad person" trying to hurt poor tru wuv Dannifer

trojangal
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 27 2013, 09:09 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jul 27 2013, 09:00 AM
am103
miracle babies are almost a given in Salem though. Chloe has Parker, Nicole, well, she almost had Daniel Rafael (which I'm convinced the name is what did him in). With Kristen I feel like her age is almost more of an issue than the fact that the doctors told her "15 years ago" (apparently) that she couldn't have a baby. I admittedly, like everyone else, am very done with these baby storylines since that's all they seem to do on Days, with the exception of a Kristen baby-storyline. That is my one exception b/c I think it would be freaking awesome. I do think with her age she's teetering on the age of plausibility though.
One of my neighbors got pregnant at 51 years old after years
of various fertility treatments, so it is possible for Kristin to get pregnant
but not likely without a doctor's help.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I'm sick of women falling madly in love with Dr Douchebag. This is Salem! It isn't like the guy is the best they could hope for! I could go to the center HTS with a handful of rocks and spin in a circle while letting them go. Against statistical odds, 9 out of the 10 people clutching their heads screaming:

"OW! Who the fuck threw that rock!"

Would be both hotter, and a better person than Taniel. Quit pimping him as the greatest thing ever!

Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 27 2013, 11:38 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply