Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eva Swan cast as Kristen Look-alike
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 01:34 PM (4,854 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Several weeks ago, a casting call announced that "Days" was looking for a Kristen Look-alike for November sweeps: "30 - 40 year old GORGEOUS BLONDE. Must be 5'7" and wear a size 2-4 dress. Must have blonde hair two-four inches past her shoulders and bear a striking resemblance to Eileen Davidson...ONE DAY PRINCIPAL ROLE."

Now comes word that Eva Swan has been cast in the role. Swan posted the news on her IMDB blog, and also stated that it could possibly become a recurring role. Wonder what this Kristen Look-alike will be up to in November?? Fans can only speculate until then...

Here is Swan's post: "My La TV debut is a long time coming. Boy oh boy, I tell ya. I got the good news this afternoon from my agent about booking a possible recurring role on Days of Our Lives...I auditioned for Marnie Saitta in February when I was...sick with the flu, But nevertheless very, very skinny - thanks, Flu! I did my scene and Marnie just flat out told me that I'd never get cast in this role, or probably any role, because I look too much like one of their main stars. I didn't know who she was talking about, but I appreciated her candor...Suddenly last week I get a breakdown for a lookalike to this exact star for "Days."

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3231646/blog
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

She reminds me alot of Sharon Stone and hmm recurring...
Edited by guessgirl, Jul 26 2013, 01:41 PM.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Hmmm.....why recurring??

Keith
Member Avatar

I wonder if Eileen does not want to do the Banks stuff herself for fear of getting bunrt out again?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Jason47
Jul 26 2013, 01:34 PM
Posted Image

Several weeks ago, a casting call announced that "Days" was looking for a Kristen Look-alike for November sweeps: "30 - 40 year old GORGEOUS BLONDE. Must be 5'7" and wear a size 2-4 dress. Must have blonde hair two-four inches past her shoulders and bear a striking resemblance to Eileen Davidson...ONE DAY PRINCIPAL ROLE."

Now comes word that Eva Swan has been cast in the role. Swan posted the news on her IMDB blog, and also stated that it could possibly become a recurring role. Wonder what this Kristen Look-alike will be up to in November?? Fans can only speculate until then...

Here is Swan's post: "My La TV debut is a long time coming. Boy oh boy, I tell ya. I got the good news this afternoon from my agent about booking a possible recurring role on Days of Our Lives...I auditioned for Marnie Saitta in February when I was...sick with the flu, But nevertheless very, very skinny - thanks, Flu! I did my scene and Marnie just flat out told me that I'd never get cast in this role, or probably any role, because I look too much like one of their main stars. I didn't know who she was talking about, but I appreciated her candor...Suddenly last week I get a breakdown for a lookalike to this exact star for "Days."

I wonder if she originally tried out for the role that Chrishell ended up getting.

On the role she got, I wonder if Kristen is going to try to pass this woman off on the video and pay her to actually act like she and Eric were in a sexual relationship together....

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

I know this doesn't make sense on some levels, but I wonder if Susan or another alter ego is returning. Maybe they don't want Eileen in the dual role this time, since that takes so much more time to tape.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Some of her pictures on Google Image really do look just like Eileen Davidson. Sometimes she looks like a cross between ED and Jen Lilley. Why would this become recurring? That is just odd.

OliveAnn

I'd take 'recurring' with a grain of salt. A lot of times it's announced that an actor has been cast in a recurring role on a soap and then they only appear in a few episodes.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

peaches179

Oh, brother. Thanks, Jason

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

LuvingLumi
Jul 26 2013, 02:15 PM
On the role she got, I wonder if Kristen is going to try to pass this woman off on the video and pay her to actually act like she and Eric were in a sexual relationship together....

I can see that happening. In the blog she says the character is a drug addict. So, Kristen probably offers to help her out and give her money if she agrees to say that it's her.

AFaithL

When I first glanced at the title, I thought it read "Bella Swan". I was about to say WTH.

Anyway, very interesting!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

They were for a 17-year-old high school girl named Kira. And I thought: surely, they don't want me to play a 17-year-old version of this woman.

New friend for JJ?

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Jason47

I auditioned for Marnie Saitta in February when I was...sick with the flu, But nevertheless very, very skinny - thanks, Flu! I did my scene and Marnie just flat out told me that I'd never get cast in this role, or probably any role, because I look too much like one of their main stars. I didn't know who she was talking about, but I appreciated her candor...Suddenly last week I get a breakdown for a lookalike to this exact star for "Days."

Posted Image

She really does look a LOT like Eileen here. I can see why Marnie told her that.

But at the same time, they're cutting from Theresa scenes to JJ's little friend who looks like a mousier version of her. That always throws me off.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Jul 26 2013, 06:24 PM.

Graceland
Member Avatar

If they put a wig and teeth on her, she could pass for anything. The woman in the video thing is a possibility, although can this actress really pass for the woman in the video? Maybe the show will reedit it and have her face partially shielded. This is going to be really interesting regardless.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i hope Days doesn't fire her before she starts for posting all that info. Or did she already film? Well anyway, sounds interesting. I agree with those above who think Kristen's going to pay this woman to claim she's the one in the video.

am103
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jason47
Posted Image

That's exactly what I was thinking. When the truth about Kristen and Eric comes out, Kristen will probably hire this woman to pretend she had sex with Eric. Also, if (and it's a big IF) Kristen does end up pregnant and makes this woman come forward and admit it was her, then the paternity of Kristen's child would (temporarily) not be in question. I could totally see Kristen trying to make that work.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Hmm interesting...

Pookie
Member Avatar

Kristen will probably pay this woman off to pretend to be the woman in the Eric sex video.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 26 2013, 02:42 PM
LuvingLumi

I can see that happening. In the blog she says the character is a drug addict. So, Kristen probably offers to help her out and give her money if she agrees to say that it's her.

Makes it sound like Kristen is going to use her character pretty much the same way she and Steffy used Susan the first go round. Step one - find a needy, clueless woman who looks like you. Step two - use her as a doppelganger to hide your evil deeds. Step three - throw her under the bus if things go wrong. On that note, I could definitely see Kristen trying to make everyone believe she's the one in the video.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply