Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 07/29/13
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 03:46 PM (5,142 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 26 2013, 03:55 PM
It's Susan Banks! So excited for this!
Wish it was the real Susan.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jul 26 2013, 08:12 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

I can't wait for the JJ and Nicole scenes; I wonder what their going to be about?!?

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Omg! I CANNOT wait! When she pulled those teeth out in today's episode I screamed! Finally!

spartan
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 26 2013, 04:33 PM
My babies! :'( :wub2:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

DS1126
Jul 26 2013, 08:11 PM
I can't wait for the JJ and Nicole scenes; I wonder what their going to be about?!?
It's a good sign that they are putting JJ in scenes with some of their heavy hitters. He's good for a newbie, but he'll elevate his game if he's put in scenes with the better actors. He's also got a scene with Will coming up.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jul 26 2013, 03:46 PM
:blulaugh: omg this is just too awesome; this is one of those times i wish we could buy the eppi early on itunes/amazon. Cannot wait!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

OH YEAH, Susan!!!

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

DS1126
Jul 26 2013, 08:11 PM
Undoubtedly Nicole trying to persuade JJ to back off Daniel and let his mother be happy.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Is she at the police station or the hospital? I wonder if Ej would be able to tell right away that she is not his mom? I am so excited for this!!!!!!!!! They did a good job of keeping this under wraps! :yahoo: :chee: :shutup:

Graceland
Member Avatar

It's not Susan. Kristen is just playing someone who happens to look like Susan. It's explained in the new Soap Opera Digest. Kristen just uses the teeth and everything pretending to be someone else (not Susan). I hope she uses the voice though.

There was word that there was a "sister" connection. I wonder if Kristen pretends to be the sister of someone.
Edited by Graceland, Jul 26 2013, 10:29 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

I don't even care that it's Kristen impersonating her. It's SUSAN BANKS. This is an awesome idea on Days' part. Maybe this will garner a lot of buzz and they'll find a way to integrate Susan back into the story!

Also, TOO excited for the JJ/Nicole scene. Sounds like fun!

thepadange

MissLola
Jul 26 2013, 10:17 PM
Is she at the police station or the hospital? I wonder if Ej would be able to tell right away that she is not his mom? I am so excited for this!!!!!!!!! They did a good job of keeping this under wraps! :yahoo: :chee: :shutup:
Maybe it's PI's office?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
interesting prison wear for Sami. was hoping to see her in the bright orange:

Posted Image
since EJ also wore jeans fabric jumpsuit when the police held him before it went to trial, I'm guessing thy save the orange jumpsuit for those convicted. Still, poor ejami. :( :(

ED is going to be hilarious in that getup!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Seeing "fake Susan" will be so cool. But seeing REAL Susan interact with EJ would be PRICELESS! :P

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Like Ejerk won't figure it out,although he has his hands full with his jail bird fiancée.

S loves EJ

Supergirlx2
interesting prison wear for Sami. was hoping to see her in the bright orange:

Posted Image

I love the way Ejami look at each other. :wub:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Didn't Susan have her teeth fixed? When Kristen showed up in Salem EJ thought she was his mother, and the way people could tell them apart, even when Susan was disguised as Kristen, was the distintive teeth that Susan had to hide.

S loves EJ

I think the writers just thought it would be funny for EJ to call Kristen mother, surely he could tell the difference. ^o)

Anyway I so want Susan/Kristen to run into EJ.

Tibi
Member Avatar

LOL, that pic of EJ and Samanther looks just like another rip-off of an Ejole moment. They're doing a lot of that this go round. It's like they're trying to recreate everything EJ & Nicole had, but badly, & awkwardly, imo. :eyeroll:

spartan
Member Avatar

Tibi
Jul 27 2013, 02:17 PM
LOL, that pic of EJ and Samanther looks just like another rip-off of an Ejole moment. They're doing a lot of that this go round. It's like they're trying to recreate everything EJ & Nicole had, but badly, & awkwardly, imo. :eyeroll:
Sami was in jail before Nicole ever set foot in Salem and EJ was in handcuffs being visited by Sami before there ever was an EJole.

I can't even count the number of Days couples who have had similar scenes like the one with EJami here. EJole don't own the copyrights to visiting a significant other in jail. It's a classic soap scene.

I'm looking forward to this EJami angst. JS and AS will rock it.
Edited by spartan, Jul 27 2013, 05:06 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply