Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 07/29/13
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 03:46 PM (4,929 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Panda Panda
Jul 26 2013, 03:46 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Tibi
Jul 27 2013, 02:17 PM
LOL, that pic of EJ and Samanther looks just like another rip-off of an Ejole moment. They're doing a lot of that this go round. It's like they're trying to recreate everything EJ & Nicole had, but badly, & awkwardly, imo. :eyeroll:
That song in your Avi. Everytime I hear it I think of EJ and Sami......

concerned
Member Avatar

spartan
Jul 27 2013, 05:05 PM
Tibi
LOL, that pic of EJ and Samanther looks just like another rip-off of an Ejole moment. They're doing a lot of that this go round. It's like they're trying to recreate everything EJ & Nicole had, but badly, & awkwardly, imo. :eyeroll:
Sami was in jail before Nicole ever set foot in Salem and EJ was in handcuffs being visited by Sami before there ever was an EJole.

I can't even count the number of Days couples who have had similar scenes like the one with EJami here. EJole don't own the copyrights to visiting a significant other in jail. It's a classic soap scene.

I'm looking forward to this EJami angst. JS and AS will rock it.
And none of them have come close to Kate visiting EJ in handcuffs.

concerned
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 26 2013, 09:50 PM
DS1126
Jul 26 2013, 08:11 PM
I can't wait for the JJ and Nicole scenes; I wonder what their going to be about?!?
It's a good sign that they are putting JJ in scenes with some of their heavy hitters. He's good for a newbie, but he'll elevate his game if he's put in scenes with the better actors. He's also got a scene with Will coming up.
Get him away from Dr Dan before the rot sinks in.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 27 2013, 06:00 PM
Honeybees
Jul 26 2013, 09:50 PM
DS1126
Jul 26 2013, 08:11 PM
I can't wait for the JJ and Nicole scenes; I wonder what their going to be about?!?
It's a good sign that they are putting JJ in scenes with some of their heavy hitters. He's good for a newbie, but he'll elevate his game if he's put in scenes with the better actors. He's also got a scene with Will coming up.
Get him away from Dr Dan before the rot sinks in.
Or Dan saves his life and JJ falls in love with him. :yuk:

Although, I do love JJ for his Dan hate.

concerned
Member Avatar

spartan
Tibi
Sami was in jail before Nicole ever set foot in Salem and EJ was in handcuffs being visited by Sami before there ever was an EJole.

I can't even count the number of Days couples who have had similar scenes like the one with EJami here. EJole don't own the copyrights to visiting a significant other in jail. It's a classic soap scene.

Sami was in jail before Nicole ever set foot in Salem

Are you sure?

Did she go to jail for shooting Alan? Stealing Belle?

Edited by concerned, Jul 27 2013, 06:22 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

spartan
Tibi

Struggling to remember Sami visiting EJ in handcuffs.

Pretty sure you don't mean this one

@4;30

concerned
Member Avatar

This one????

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

No one gives a fuck. Let's just enjoy the promo pics, christ almighty.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 27 2013, 06:40 PM.

specialcases
Member Avatar

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissLola
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 27 2013, 06:21 PM
spartan
Tibi

Struggling to remember Sami visiting EJ in handcuffs.

Pretty sure you don't mean this one

@4;30
Eeewwwww. Tayho! Can we at least all agree that she sucked?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 27 2013, 08:04 AM
Supergirlx2
Jul 26 2013, 04:33 PM
interesting prison wear for Sami. was hoping to see her in the bright orange:

Posted Image
since EJ also wore jeans fabric jumpsuit when the police held him before it went to trial, I'm guessing thy save the orange jumpsuit for those convicted. Still, poor ejami. :( :(
Hope had a denim-y type top on too pre-trial, but it wasn't so tight & didn't have all those denim stitches in it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sami's in prison for god's sake. she shouldn't still be wearing form-fitting clothes!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 27 2013, 09:12 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Supergirlx2

Posted Image
since EJ also wore jeans fabric jumpsuit when the police held him before it went to trial, I'm guessing thy save the orange jumpsuit for those convicted. Still, poor ejami. :( :(
Hope had a denim-y type top on too pre-trial, but it wasn't so tight & didn't have all those denim stitches in it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sami's in prison for god's sake. she shouldn't still be wearing form-fitting clothes!
Because she's not close to 50.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
JamaicanBeauty7
Supergirlx2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it's probably the same shirt that's just how much thinner KA is than AS.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 27 2013, 10:04 PM
Supergirlx2
JamaicanBeauty7
Supergirlx2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well that and AS has shoulders like a linebacker. :shrug:

Graceland
Member Avatar

My god, this thread has become so bitchy.

Posted Image

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Kristian is a lot thinner than Alison, I always think Kristian is sick when I see her because all you can see is her bones. She needs to gain a few pounds.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

outrageous
Jul 27 2013, 09:56 PM
Supergirlx2
JamaicanBeauty7
Supergirlx2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Because she's not close to 50.
When Arianna was in prison, she had on the same shirt as Hope did. Last i checked, LH is a good 10+ years younger than KA. Your reasoning is flawed.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 27 2013, 10:04 PM
Supergirlx2
JamaicanBeauty7
Supergirlx2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i couldn't get a good shot of the back, but they really are 2 different shirts. i don't get why Sami's being made to look 1/2 glamorous. i hope she at the very least doesn't have any makeup on.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

DS1126
Jul 27 2013, 11:01 PM
Kristian is a lot thinner than Alison, I always think Kristian is sick when I see her because all you can see is her bones. She needs to gain a few pounds.
i'm not sure what recent pic of Kristian/episode Hope's been in you're creating a reference point from, since Kristian's definitely looking quite healthy these days. i will admit that there have been times in the past when she's looked quite thin (though not anorexic thin), but definitely not recently. I think most people here would agree that Kristian has looked better since Peter's left than she has in the last few years.
Kristian eats just like every other normal person, and she works out to keep in shape - she walks on the treadmill & does some light weights.
Kristian will naturally be thinner than Alison since Kristian is (a) shorter and (b) has a different body shape than Alison. Kristian has a more petite frame, while Alison has a more athletic frame.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply