Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 07/29/13
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 03:46 PM (5,004 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

I don't know how to post pics on here but this is what I'm talking about. She's still beautiful, I just thought she was sick.
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/events/Kristian%20Alfonso/kristian-alfonso-39th-daytime-emmy-awards-01.html
Edited by LovinXtina, Jul 28 2013, 12:00 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

DS1126
Jul 27 2013, 11:56 PM
I don't know how to post pics on here but this is what I'm talking about. She's still beautiful, I just thought she was sick.
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/events/Kristian%20Alfonso/kristian-alfonso-39th-daytime-emmy-awards-01.html
that pic's from over a year ago. this pic is from this year's Emmys: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/events/Kristian%20Alfonso/kristian-alfonso-40th-annual-daytime-emmy-awards-01.html

outrageous
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 27 2013, 11:13 PM
outrageous
Jul 27 2013, 09:56 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 27 2013, 09:12 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 27 2013, 08:04 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Hope had a denim-y type top on too pre-trial, but it wasn't so tight & didn't have all those denim stitches in it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sami's in prison for god's sake. she shouldn't still be wearing form-fitting clothes!
Because she's not close to 50.
When Arianna was in prison, she had on the same shirt as Hope did. Last i checked, LH is a good 10+ years younger than KA. Your reasoning is flawed.
Since both AS and KA are totally irrelevant to me, I don't really care about either one. As a matter of fact, the outfit looks bad on both of them. It looks too loose on KA, and too tight on AS. IMO it was meant to be loose on KA to hide her being too skinny, and in AS's case, despite her new gorgeous figure, tight clothes still look bad - all of them. Tight clothes never look good on anyone's figure IMO.

As to my comment, I meant that younger people can get away with wearing tight clothes more than older ones. And this is coming from someone who is in her middle forties. And it is JMO.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 28 2013, 12:19 AM
DS1126
that pic's from over a year ago. this pic is from this year's Emmys: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/events/Kristian%20Alfonso/kristian-alfonso-40th-annual-daytime-emmy-awards-01.html
She looks great. It's just a lot of these celebrities are pressured to be thin and I was worried about her health.

S loves EJ

concerned
Jul 27 2013, 06:21 PM
spartan
Jul 27 2013, 05:05 PM
Tibi
Jul 27 2013, 02:17 PM
LOL, that pic of EJ and Samanther looks just like another rip-off of an Ejole moment. They're doing a lot of that this go round. It's like they're trying to recreate everything EJ & Nicole had, but badly, & awkwardly, imo. :eyeroll:
Sami was in jail before Nicole ever set foot in Salem and EJ was in handcuffs being visited by Sami before there ever was an EJole.

I can't even count the number of Days couples who have had similar scenes like the one with EJami here. EJole don't own the copyrights to visiting a significant other in jail. It's a classic soap scene.

I'm looking forward to this EJami angst. JS and AS will rock it.
Struggling to remember Sami visiting EJ in handcuffs.

Pretty sure you don't mean this one

@4;30

I think he/she meant when Sami visit EJ at the policestation after he came back from Mexico.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

outrageous
Jul 28 2013, 12:23 AM
Supergirlx2
outrageous
Supergirlx2
Jul 27 2013, 09:12 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Sami's in prison for god's sake. she shouldn't still be wearing form-fitting clothes!
Because she's not close to 50.
When Arianna was in prison, she had on the same shirt as Hope did. Last i checked, LH is a good 10+ years younger than KA. Your reasoning is flawed.
Since both AS and KA are totally irrelevant to me, I don't really care about either one. As a matter of fact, the outfit looks bad on both of them. It looks too loose on KA, and too tight on AS. IMO it was meant to be loose on KA to hide her being too skinny, and in AS's case, despite her new gorgeous figure, tight clothes still look bad - all of them. Tight clothes never look good on anyone's figure IMO.

As to my comment, I meant that younger people can get away with wearing tight clothes more than older ones. And this is coming from someone who is in her middle forties. And it is JMO.
it's loose because it's prison wear. no prisoner has a tight fitting uniform. the bagginess has nothing to do with "hiding her skinniness". again, i say - if its purpose was to hide skinniness, why did they have Arianna wear the exact same top? it was baggy on her too.
Kristian wears tight clothes all the time - just look at her emmy outfit from this year. and she wears her clothes well. personally, AS shouldn't wear such tight clothing because it actually makes her look bigger. she's more muscular and so tighter clothes accentuate that, and not in a good way.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

DS1126
Jul 28 2013, 12:25 AM
Supergirlx2
Jul 28 2013, 12:19 AM
DS1126
She looks great. It's just a lot of these celebrities are pressured to be thin and I was worried about her health.
Kristian's definitely felt that pressure - especially in the 80s (and rumor has it that Peter's comments back then didn't help matters). but she's very much healthy these days, and i have no doubts that between Missy, Ali, Kate, & Lauren K (and i'm sure others as well - not including her husband & boys), someone would take her aside and talk to her if they felt that she was looking a bit thinner than she probably should be.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 28 2013, 12:56 AM
outrageous
Jul 28 2013, 12:23 AM
Supergirlx2
outrageous

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

it's loose because it's prison wear. no prisoner has a tight fitting uniform. the bagginess has nothing to do with "hiding her skinniness". again, i say - if its purpose was to hide skinniness, why did they have Arianna wear the exact same top? it was baggy on her too.
Kristian wears tight clothes all the time - just look at her emmy outfit from this year. and she wears her clothes well. personally, AS shouldn't wear such tight clothing because it actually makes her look bigger. she's more muscular and so tighter clothes accentuate that, and not in a good way.
That's why I said she has shoulders like a linebacker. She's top heavy and when they put her in tight clothes from top to bottom it makes her look odd and unbalanced. If they insist on having her wear tight clothes then they need to restrict it to her bottom half and give her more loose fitting blouses and jackets.

concerned
Member Avatar

Good to see Stefano back.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 28 2013, 12:37 AM
concerned
spartan
Tibi
Jul 27 2013, 02:17 PM
LOL, that pic of EJ and Samanther looks just like another rip-off of an Ejole moment. They're doing a lot of that this go round. It's like they're trying to recreate everything EJ & Nicole had, but badly, & awkwardly, imo. :eyeroll:
Sami was in jail before Nicole ever set foot in Salem and EJ was in handcuffs being visited by Sami before there ever was an EJole.

I can't even count the number of Days couples who have had similar scenes like the one with EJami here. EJole don't own the copyrights to visiting a significant other in jail. It's a classic soap scene.

I'm looking forward to this EJami angst. JS and AS will rock it.

@4;30

I think he/she meant when Sami visit EJ at the policestation after he came back from Mexico.
Not really a heartfelt tender I'll do what it takes to get you out of here moment either.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Is there a promo video for this week?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Graceland
Jul 28 2013, 09:29 PM
Is there a promo video for this week?
I actually saw it while watching NBC this evening...it's Chad and Stefano this week.

scifi7
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 28 2013, 09:09 PM
S loves EJ
concerned
spartan

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

@4;30

Not really a heartfelt tender I'll do what it takes to get you out of here moment either.
The similarities begin and end with the location. Stefano had to yell at EJ to get him down to the jail to see Nicole, he brought up the baby, the fact that EJ felt as if he was being disloyal to Sami AND when badgered EJ admitted his love for his child but the most he could say was that Nicole was important to him. When he finally arrived at the jail and got her out of the infirmary, the emotion was when he spoke of his fear of harm coming to his child and Nicole being upset that this was all he cared about. They then started fighting over the fact that EJ did not trust or believe her.

Compare and contrast to the unwavering love and devotion EJ is showing to Sami and the fact that they are both hurting over being separated, the EJAMI scene and feelings is everything Nicole WISHED she could have gotten from EJ back then.

As the poster initially highlighted, the location is nothing special to one couple and that is pretty much all that bears resemblance because the love is on a totally different level.

MissLola
Member Avatar

All this over a picture of a scene that has not even aired yet? :glare:
Anyway..... I can't wait for the Kristen scenes!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

scifi7
Jul 28 2013, 10:39 PM
concerned
S loves EJ
concerned

The similarities begin and end with the location. Stefano had to yell at EJ to get him down to the jail to see Nicole, he brought up the baby, the fact that EJ felt as if he was being disloyal to Sami AND when badgered EJ admitted his love for his child but the most he could say was that Nicole was important to him. When he finally arrived at the jail and got her out of the infirmary, the emotion was when he spoke of his fear of harm coming to his child and Nicole being upset that this was all he cared about. They then started fighting over the fact that EJ did not trust or believe her.

Compare and contrast to the unwavering love and devotion EJ is showing to Sami and the fact that they are both hurting over being separated, the EJAMI scene and feelings is everything Nicole WISHED she could have gotten from EJ back then.

As the poster initially highlighted, the location is nothing special to one couple and that is pretty much all that bears resemblance because the love is on a totally different level.
i'd rather compare and contrast it to EJ and Nicole, two flawed individuals growing closer- having real, grown-up conversations about learning to trust each other, talking about their feelings, and hashing through their problems together. Embracing each other for who they are, falling in love and accepting each other with all their faults. Like two adults.

Compare that to EJ and Sami whitewashing their history instead of dealing with it so EJ can blow rainbows up a toddlers' ass who treats everyone like shit because she has the intelligence and emotional capacity of zoo monkey that was kicked in the head by a zebra.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 28 2013, 11:42 PM.

scifi7
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 28 2013, 11:41 PM
scifi7
Jul 28 2013, 10:39 PM
concerned
S loves EJ

i'd rather compare and contrast it to EJ and Nicole, two flawed individuals growing closer- having real, grown-up conversations about learning to trust each other, talking about their feelings, and hashing through their problems together. Embracing each other for who they are, falling in love and accepting each other with all their faults. Like two adults.

Compare that to EJ and Sami whitewashing their history instead of dealing with it so EJ can blow rainbows up a toddlers' ass who treats everyone like shit because she has the intelligence and emotional capacity of zoo monkey that was kicked in the head by a zebra.
There is not even an ounce of relevance to the pics, but hey, I'll bite. Fantasy and fallacies aside about the EJ and Nicole relationship, the constant pretense that when he was not choking a bitch he kept her out of his business while he ran around making plans with Will and she was left feeling stupid and out of the loop aside, or how about the man who was disgusted at the thought of leaving with her, baby and all. Rehash this, rehash that, not even Nicole is deluded anymore and is willing to set herself up to be used and second best. She said it best, its always Sami Sami Sami when it comes to EJ; now it may not be everyone's cup of tea and bitterness over her import over the likes of TTB aside, it is who and what EJ wants and its what he has wanted from 2007 onwards (after all his history did not begin circa 2009) ;)

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

You mean the fantasies and fallacies of Ejami being a romance? You mean the way EJ is left Sami completely out of the loop when he was taking over DE because-in his words- the child cannot keep her bloody mouth shut? Every time he's manhandled her? The times he threatened to choke, and kill, Sami, and kill her son? The woman he enjoyed torturing, nearly to the point of miscarriage? How about the man who was absolutely giddy about having Sami raped multiple times by a strange man? :)
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 29 2013, 01:13 AM.

scifi7
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 29 2013, 01:11 AM
You mean the fantasies and fallacies of Ejami being a romance? You mean the way EJ is left Sami completely out of the loop when he was taking over DE because-in his words- the child cannot keep her bloody mouth shut? Every time he's manhandled her? The times he threatened to choke, and kill, Sami, and kill her son? The woman he enjoyed torturing, nearly to the point of miscarriage? How about the man who was absolutely giddy about having Sami raped multiple times by a strange man? :)
You didn't see me painting any perfect world, idealistic picture of EJAMI, that was you trying to do it with EJOLE. EJAMI's history is what it is and it has only added to what they are now. They were able to go at each other tit for tat, neither backing down, EJ in Sami finding his equal not some haplas whim who now cries and acts his victim everywhere they turn.

So back and forth they went, but that connection and pull never did fade and for almost two years now they put down the artillery and have been supporting each other to a point where it has blossomed into unwavering, no more running, we are it for each other love. So EJAMI romance in 2013, I saw hell yes and I cannot wait for those scenes highlighted in the picture, I believe we may even see a glimpse of their two beautiful children as well :wub2:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

You didn't see me painting any perfect world, idealistic picture of EJAMI, that was you trying to do it with EJOLE

:shame:
Quote:

learning to trust each other,talking about their feelings, and hashing through their problems together

:huh: I see that this conversation is going nowhere

scifi7
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 29 2013, 01:25 AM
Quote:

You didn't see me painting any perfect world, idealistic picture of EJAMI, that was you trying to do it with EJOLE

:shame:
Quote:

learning to trust each other,talking about their feelings, and hashing through their problems together

:huh: I see that this conversation is going nowhere
When faced with the truth :shrug: :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply