Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 07/29/13
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 03:46 PM (4,788 Views)
S loves EJ

concerned
Jul 28 2013, 09:09 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 28 2013, 12:37 AM
concerned
Jul 27 2013, 06:21 PM
spartan
Jul 27 2013, 05:05 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Struggling to remember Sami visiting EJ in handcuffs.

Pretty sure you don't mean this one

@4;30

I think he/she meant when Sami visit EJ at the policestation after he came back from Mexico.
Not really a heartfelt tender I'll do what it takes to get you out of here moment either.

The original poster didnīt say it was a heartfelt moment just that Sami visit EJ in handcuffs.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 29 2013, 01:32 AM
concerned
Jul 28 2013, 09:09 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 28 2013, 12:37 AM
concerned
Jul 27 2013, 06:21 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I think he/she meant when Sami visit EJ at the policestation after he came back from Mexico.
Not really a heartfelt tender I'll do what it takes to get you out of here moment either.

The original poster didnīt say it was a heartfelt moment just that Sami visit EJ in handcuffs.
True. "EJ was in handcuffs being visited by Sami before there ever was an EJole".
Verdict still out on whether Sami was in Jail before Nicole set foot in Salem.

The original poster was saying that the picture of EJ and Sami looks similar to the time EJ visited Nicole in jail and is wondering whether this moment will be a similar moment.
(Noting all the different interpretations of that moment there are floating about)

I guess I felt the implied message by the second poster was that Sami and EJ have been having similar heart felt jail moments ( much like the countless other Days couples who have had similar scenes over the years) for a long time before EJ and Nicole ever happened.

Whilst they may have had some jail moments I don't think anyone who supports EJ and Sami will be wishing for the upcoming moment to be anything like their previous moments.

Hopefully they can give them something that doesn't whitewash or deny history.
An updated version of the " I love the good the bad and the everything in between".

Edited by concerned, Jul 29 2013, 02:31 AM.

S loves EJ

I donīt want to hear to R word between Ejami again no, but I originally love the scene at the policestation aswell as other confrontations between Ejami in the beginning of 2007, even if I loved the scenes because I loved EJ as a villain not as lovescenes between EJami it was Before I thought of them as anything but enemies, but they have been ruined to me now with to much debate about the rape.

Still someone else said that maybe the scene at the policestation is why there are so many Ejamis since they have really great cosplay in that scene. I liked Sami a Little bit before EJ but it wasnīt until she started to go head to toe with EJ and was holding her own against him that I really started to love the character. I had never seen cosplay and chemistry like theirs Before and I have been watching different soaps for 20 years. I was bored out of my mind with soaps and didnīt thought that anything could get me interested in soaps again but Ejami did. :cloud9:

lysie
Member Avatar

scifi7
Jul 29 2013, 01:30 AM
TreasureCove
Jul 29 2013, 01:25 AM
Quote:

You didn't see me painting any perfect world, idealistic picture of EJAMI, that was you trying to do it with EJOLE

:shame:
Quote:

learning to trust each other,talking about their feelings, and hashing through their problems together

:huh: I see that this conversation is going nowhere
When faced with the truth :shrug: :blulaugh:

Are you all high? To be clear, this is directed at both treasure and scifi. Your posts in both threads that the two of you are going back and forth in are not okay. This isn't a fanbase board for ejami or ejole. If you can't handle people disagreeing and if you're going to completely ignore counter arguments, get off this board. Leave out the comments about each other and follow the rules. It's not that hard. Maybe you two need to put each other on ignore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply