Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, July 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 29 2013, 07:02 AM (11,141 Views)
The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Call me surprised when Justin blah blah blah to EJ, anyway I want to see these two as partners. Regarding Adrianne? I belong to those who think she behaves like a HYPOCRITE bitch her ​​yada yada that she just wanted to protect her son, I don't buy it for a second :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 30 2013, 01:22 AM
Jason47
Jul 30 2013, 01:11 AM
Fantastic66
Jul 29 2013, 10:29 PM
I really don't consider seeing the kids on the Video an appearance.
Good thing you're not their agent, or then the Kunitz twins/Rose twins/Hartounian twins wouldn't have gotten paid for their "non" appearance!! :)

If the actor works in new material, it's an appearance.

Newly-created flashback? New appearance.

Getting killed in the previous episode and then appearing as just a dead body lying on the floor in the next episode? New appearance.

Hearing someone's voice only (in new material)? New appearance. (JJ's recent message to Theresa was NOT new though, since it was the exact message he placed to her in the previous episode, so that was a flashback).

Pre-taped/re-aired footage of someone lying in a hospital bed (for the Marlena/Belle pre-taped episodes from years ago)? NOT a new appearance. Listed as RBO (rollback only).

Having the first scene of an episode be an airing of the last scene from the previous episode, such as for a wedding cliffhanger? NOT a new appearance. That's also known as rollback (and would account for someone being seen just in the rollback scene, such as Father Matt, and then he's not in the rest of the episode)

Just some of the things taken into consideration when compiling my daily cast lists!! PHEW! :chee:

:lol: Corday Productions handles the
Actors contracts.Now the agent
only get paid when they find their
clients work.The agents do not pay
the clients.

Learn how show biz works.
:facepalm: :shame:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Loved both Judi and Wally's performances...they are always spot on!

So happy to hear Rafe tell Kate to back off. She needs to stop hovering over him like a mother hen. This version of Kate is just No... please bring back the smart, savy devious Kate we all know and love.

scifi7
Member Avatar

Really good episode. I loved Justin going off on just about everyone :lol: especially EJ and Sami who themselves were already plotting on throwing him under the bus if need be. Totally in character for all parties involved and EJ's eyeroll and whatever was just perfect.

Great touch on no makeup AS and it was great seeing all three of the children and EJAMI kissing through the bars, total cuteness :wub2:

Kate, good lord you are so much better than this, he is so not worth it or you.

Marge just needs to stop.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jason47
Jul 30 2013, 02:47 AM
Fantastic66
Jason47
Fantastic66
Good thing you're not their agent, or then the Kunitz twins/Rose twins/Hartounian twins wouldn't have gotten paid for their "non" appearance!! :)

Getting killed in the previous episode and then appearing as just a dead body lying on the floor in the next episode? New appearance.

Hearing someone's voice only (in new material)? New appearance. (JJ's recent message to Theresa was NOT new though, since it was the exact message he placed to her in the previous episode, so that was a flashback).

Pre-taped/re-aired footage of someone lying in a hospital bed (for the Marlena/Belle pre-taped episodes from years ago)? NOT a new appearance. Listed as RBO (rollback only).

Having the first scene of an episode be an airing of the last scene from the previous episode, such as for a wedding cliffhanger? NOT a new appearance. That's also known as rollback (and would account for someone being seen just in the rollback scene, such as Father Matt, and then he's not in the rest of the episode)

Just some of the things taken into consideration when compiling my daily cast lists!! PHEW! :chee:

the clients.

No, my joke was that you were saying you didn't consider that an appearance for Johnny/Allie/Sydney, so if you were their agent, you would have misinformed them that it's not an appearance and that they shouldn't expect to be paid!

You seem to be a recently new poster here, so you may not know me, but I do know how show business works, as pretty much any of the other people here could vouch for. Don't forget to be respectful of everyone here, it's a nice message board to be a part of, with lots of exclusive scoops! :)
Jason...........may I shake your hand?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jason47
Fantastic66

the clients.

Maybe you should learn how this message board works.

Jason is one of the most knowledgable posters on here about "show biz".

He's been around a long time & most of us look to him for any info regarding the show.

lachelle73

Justin was all kinds of good in this epi they need to keep him around more he is great and he owned both Sami/EJ yesterday all they could do was stand there. And I loved how he is doing this for Sonny and Will just great. I don't think anything will happen to Sonny if someone goes after him I see Will stepping in to save him, maybe that will be how he leaves people will think he was killed but it leaves the door open to recast or have Chandler come back. Its getting good now the DiMera/Kirikias going at it. EJ/Justin that would be great to see but with Will and Sonny in the middle that would be good.

Will and Sonny yesterday were great. Will I loved how he was trying to keep it together and the way he spoke to Adrienne trying not to yell showing pure emotions but not wanting to yell at Sonny's mom. CM is fantastic they need to find a way to keep him. Sonny was good too his hurt and love for Will and from his mom and dad was so evident yesterday. They were so good, but I do hope that Will and Sonny get that much needed talk and alone time. Why are they always interrupted?

Sweet and Salty

Jason47
Jul 30 2013, 02:47 AM
Fantastic66
Jason47
Fantastic66

the clients.

No, my joke was that you were saying you didn't consider that an appearance for Johnny/Allie/Sydney, so if you were their agent, you would have misinformed them that it's not an appearance and that they shouldn't expect to be paid!

You seem to be a recently new poster here, so you may not know me, but I do know how show business works, as pretty much any of the other people here could vouch for. Don't forget to be respectful of everyone here, it's a nice message board to be a part of, with lots of exclusive scoops! :)
Very gracious Jason! :crown:

lachelle73

Fantastic66
Jul 30 2013, 01:06 AM
badaddiction
Jul 29 2013, 11:20 PM
Fantastic66
Jul 29 2013, 11:00 PM
badaddiction
Jul 29 2013, 10:45 PM
Gotta say I loved Justin calling Sonny, EJ, and Sami on their crap today. He has become my favorite male character on Days. The fact that he stood up for Adrianne made me like him even more. He was man enough to admit that his wife saw what he was too blind to see. Bravo, Justin.

I couldn't sit through the scenes with Adrianne and the two badly dressed dweebs - aka Will and Sonny - trying to lay the blame at feet. So, yeah, I hit the FF button, despite my admiration for Adrianne.

I'm so happy Maggie is there for Adrianne to talk to. She needs someone who is on her side.

My heart broke for Nick today. I think his ending things with Gabi is his way of punishing himself for what occurred in prison, as well as what he did to Will. I would hazard to say that he feesl that he's unworthy of love due to what happened in prison. Gawd, I could watch BB 's tormented Nick all day.
Yea now its funny Justin is doing the same
thing with Will that he was angry about.Justin
told both Will/Sonny to tell no one about what
lies beneath.Justin had alot of nerve speaking
to EJ like that!
Yes, what Justin did took nerve. He dared to look the man in his eyes and tell him exactly what would happen if he interfered with his child's freedom/safety, again. Unlike EJ, who hid behind an indirect threat when threatening Justin's wife who - by the way - was courageous when choosing not to inform her husband of said threat.

:angry: EJ isn't hiding behind an underlying threat.
EJ is use to being nice/Nasty.
I think its Justin that needs to also be afraid
and not of EJ.I cant wait to see Justin accept
EJs business offer.EJ didn't interfere with Sonny
freedom and safety.EJ told Chad to delete that
video.Chad accidentally emailed it to Sonny.Sonny
was told to delete the video and refused before emailing
it to that :flipoff: Bitch mother of his.If Sonny had of kept his.
Justin cant blame EJ for that.Who is going to blame
Justin,because he is doing the same thing by telling
Will Sonny to keep el mouth shutto!
Justin was right so in telling Sami/EJ not to put Sonny in the situation again he is his father and he would protect Sonny just like Sami would protect Will so I say bravo Justin for putting it out there and letting them know what the deal was.

Chad didn't accidentally send it to Sonny he sent it to Sonny to see and to show Will before he knew what was going on. Sonny accidentally sent it to Adrienne before he even saw the video and he didn't know his mom had it. Will was right she could have waited if she really wanted to talk to Sonny as badly as she said she would have waited. Sonny was right she wanted to do it, yes she wanted to protect Sonny but she wanted to get Sami too. Adrienne is not fooling anyone it goes back to her wanting Sonny away from Will and his family mainly Sami just like Justin said yesterday.

EJ better step back and not start a war with the K, Stef may side with them to get back at him so he needs to be careful. Loved Will and Sonny the way they care about eachother and still trying to protect eachother and the people around them.
Edited by lachelle73, Jul 30 2013, 09:13 AM.

Sweet and Salty

magicsteacher
Jul 30 2013, 07:36 AM
Loved both Judi and Wally's performances...they are always spot on!

So happy to hear Rafe tell Kate to back off. She needs to stop hovering over him like a mother hen. This version of Kate is just No... please bring back the smart, savy devious Kate we all know and love.
I'm sure they'll bring her back. I always knew there was a soft side to Kate. I don't mind that she found a place in her heart (as many hard hearted women do when they actually fins a man that treats them right) that softened. It's kinda neat really, that the writers have written a woman who met a man (boy compared to her) who brought out a tender heart. I see her soft side come out from time to time. Will, her grand and great grands. She loved and cared for Stephano VERY much. When he was sick... Even she and Sami at times called truces. She can be "evil" at times, but I see her with a tender heart at times. I don't see this as ooc.

lachelle73

Jason47
Jul 29 2013, 07:12 PM
It will be one of these...

Posted Image
Is it the new coffehouse, isn't it suppose to be seen in August?

Sweet and Salty

Jason, where DO you get your knowledge/expertise on acting/theatre/soaps?!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Justin simply rocks! Wally Kurth was freakin' awesome. I love that he told both Sami and that ass EJ off. The Greek mythology stuff was brilliant. And him threatening to go after EJ if anything happened to sonny was awesome and Hot! Loved that he is still sticking up Adrienne. Thank goodness he ripped into sonny 's ass for lying to him. Enjoyed his scenes with Hope too. Wally was the whole show for me. Brilliant performance.

I still feel so bad for Adrienne. Sonny is really pissing me off with his attitude towards his mother. And Willass can stfu too. Ugh. Judi and Freddie were awesome was was Wally/ Freddie. Love seeing little Kirakis family front and center. More please.

Just when I was liking EJ, he turns arounds be gets nasty about Justin; after all the work he did for that arrogant Demira and wants to throw Justin under the bus, because of lying ass. What an ass. And the eye roll was annoying. But Wally and James do play off each other so well. Maybe one day EJustin can mend things later on.

The rest of the show bored me.
Edited by Mirage75, Jul 30 2013, 09:22 AM.

Sweet and Salty

SoapGal1
Jul 30 2013, 08:44 AM
Fantastic66
Jason47
Fantastic66

the clients.

Maybe you should learn how this message board works.

Jason is one of the most knowledgable posters on here about "show biz".

He's been around a long time & most of us look to him for any info regarding the show.
I think we should follow Jason's example in our responses. As much as I'd like to defend as well.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

james0479
Jul 29 2013, 09:54 AM
Ah the real Sami. How I miss her.
:shrug: Sami true colors came though bright,when
she told EJ shw was going to get Adrianne
when she gets out! I hope there are no hidden recorders
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 30 2013, 11:22 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
badaddiction
Gotta say I loved Justin calling Sonny, EJ, and Sami on their crap today. He has become my favorite male character on Days. The fact that he stood up for Adrianne made me like him even more. He was man enough to admit that his wife saw what he was too blind to see. Bravo, Justin.

I couldn't sit through the scenes with Adrianne and the two badly dressed dweebs - aka Will and Sonny - trying to lay the blame at feet. So, yeah, I hit the FF button, despite my admiration for Adrianne.

I'm so happy Maggie is there for Adrianne to talk to. She needs someone who is on her side.

My heart broke for Nick today. I think his ending things with Gabi is his way of punishing himself for what occurred in prison, as well as what he did to Will. I would hazard to say that he feesl that he's unworthy of love due to what happened in prison. Gawd, I could watch BB 's tormented Nick all day.
to EJ like that!
It's not the same at all. The circumstances have changed. EJ instructed them to obstruct justice. Justin is telling them not to talk about it. That's what a lawyer does.

Now would be the time for me to tell you to learn how lawyers work. But I won't. But don't expect to keep posting here if you're going to talk to other members like you did with Jason. Especially when you're wrong.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 30 2013, 11:20 AM
Fantastic66
badaddiction

to EJ like that!
It's not the same at all. The circumstances have changed. EJ instructed them to obstruct justice. Justin is telling them not to talk about it. That's what a lawyer does.

Now would be the time for me to tell you to learn how lawyers work. But I won't. But don't expect to keep posting here if you're going to talk to other members like you did with Jason. Especially when you're wrong.
Excuse me are you the Administrator?If you are not
then you cannot tell me where to post.Now my post wasn't meant
to offend Jason.If Jason has a problem with it then why doesn't he have a talk with me?I have done research on how Agents work in show Biz.Now Jason, stated to me that he guesses if I were the agent for the kids,that they wouldn't get paid.If I were the Agent I wouldn't get paid until my client got on the job.I better hope they get the job if I want to put food on my table.If they don't get a job I don't
get paid its as simple as that.I am anxious to see how Justin
is going to defend Will knowing what he knows about Will.Justin
told :shrug: Will/Sonny not to tell anyone.Well its got to come out somehow
unless Justin wants to be disbarred for with holding info.Will will
probably go spill the beans to the DA.The DA will say well now
Will you can wear the blue suit.Now Bad in the future if you don't like
my comments then I would suggest you put me on your ignore list.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 30 2013, 12:49 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Oh shit!!!! :popcorn: :laugh:

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Jul 30 2013, 07:15 AM
Call me surprised when Justin blah blah blah to EJ, anyway I want to see these two as partners. Regarding Adrianne? I belong to those who think she behaves like a HYPOCRITE bitch her ​​yada yada that she just wanted to protect her son, I don't buy it for a second :)
I would give anything to see more of the E-Justin dynamic.
The only problem will be :flipoff: Stefeno.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Fantastic66
Jul 30 2013, 12:35 PM
lysie
Jul 30 2013, 11:20 AM
Fantastic66
badaddiction

to EJ like that!

Excuse me are you the Administrator?If you are not
then you cannot tell me where to post.Now my post wasn't meant
to offend Jason.If Jason has a problem with it then why doesn't he have a talk with me?I have done research on how Agents work in show Biz.Now Jason, stated to me that he guesses if I were the agent for the kids,that they wouldn't get paid.If I were the Agent I wouldn't get paid until my client got on the job.I better hope they get the job if I want to put food on my table.If they don't get a job I don't
get paid its as simple as that.I am anxious to see how Justin
is going to defend Will knowing what he knows about Will.Justin
told :shrug: Will/Sonny not to tell anyone.Well its got to come out somehow
unless Justin wants to be disbarred for with holding info.Will will
probably go spill the beans to the DA.The DA will say well now
Will you can wear the blue suit.Now Bad in the future if you don't like
my comments then I would suggest you put me on your ignore list.
Uhm I really think you should check the title of the person you were replying to... Seriously you didn't start posting yesterday, so IDK

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply